Slipper shot to RRR haters and who say SSR is boojumouli etc..

hunkyfunky2

16 hours ago, Raven_Rayes said:

now don't say maniratnam blah blah.. I never openly state my love for maniratnam in public. I'm ashamed of it. hehe.. It seriously damages my cred in any edgy circles if I say that maniratnam is good or that I like him.

and what's the point of living if you are not trying to be edgy. like boring fcuking useless lives, imagining brotherhoods where none exists, and scheming with fellow brothers on how to effectively subjugate and make people tow your pov. Just like you do with your outdated views on TG. If I was like you, I would shut up forever, until I sound a little edgier than the guy I'm talking to. you obviously have zero shame. lmao.

Edgy circles ? really ? it is obvious you are in this to pose and look like something. There was never an iota of integrity or sincerety in you about anything. Pathetic vermin really

On 1/22/2023 at 12:11 AM, Raven_Rayes said:

okati maatram oppukovaali ra bhai.. Maniratnam is not an arselicker.

inspite of the multiple international awards his movies have gotten, he has not personally commented on the awards. He rarely even speaks about his films. and would never share what some other celebrity said about his movie like a noob.

plus remember Maniratnam studied in Bombay, and still refused to talk in Hindi while shooting all his Hindi movies.

whatever the quality of the crap movies he makes, the guy is competent at what he does.. and has some class.

which rajamouli sorely lacks. as is evident from the video here.

This is where the reptile behaviour of yours bares it fangs - and why i get so repulsed by you. After posing that you are against respectability and appearences (maybe to "look edgy" in your circles) - you make it clear you simp for "class".

Manirathnam may have class to cover the bigotry. He is a iyer/iyengar from tamilnadu - one of the most elitist groups in india. He studied in top elitist schools and did MBA in jamnalal bajaj.

Rajamouli comes form a farming caste - had education in moffusiil towns - raichur. even his engineering was done in Eluru. People like Rajamouli come through sheer grit.

Its obvious whose side you on.

On 1/21/2023 at 7:58 PM, dasari4kntr said:

lol..

ఇంతకాలం బలయ్య కల్ట్, చిరు కల్ట్ చూసాం…

ఇప్పుడు రాజమౌలీ కల్ట్…

సినిమా మనకి నచ్చిందా నచ్చలేదా అంతవరకే…ఇతరులకి ఎందుకు నచ్చలేదు అని అడగడం కరక్ట్ కాదు అని నా అభిప్రాయం…

Cant agree more

4 hours ago, Telugodura456 said:

This is where the reptile behaviour of yours bares it fangs - and why i get so repulsed by you. After posing that you are against respectability and appearences (maybe to "look edgy" in your circles) - you make it clear you simp for "class".

Manirathnam may have class to cover the bigotry. He is a iyer/iyengar from tamilnadu - one of the most elitist groups in india. He studied in top elitist schools and did MBA in jamnalal bajaj.

Rajamouli comes form a farming caste - had education in moffusiil towns - raichur. even his engineering was done in Eluru. People like Rajamouli come through sheer grit.

Its obvious whose side you on.

yep. that's what I said. Maniratnam has class. Rajamouli is an arselicker.

you want me to side with a billionaire like Rajamouli.. lmao. I'm just amused inspite of all his billions, he still doesn't have class.

a lot of Tamil filimmakers who havent made even 1% of the money that mouli made won't behave like mouli does. and they won't even come from tambram circles. mouli drips of insecurity through and through, while ranjith who's attacked every day for being open about his caste in movies, still maintains his dignity.

sheer grit my ass. he makes commercial movies. the lowest of low kind of movies. rajamouli is literally trash.

rajamouli wants to market his movies and reach the widest audience good for him. he can lick all the arse in the world to achieve his objectives. I don't care.

you can keep simping billionaires because they came from peasant caste. whatever that means.

his own family - Gangaraju Gunnam has some class. although he's also an idiot like Maniratnam. but atleast he has some class. Rajamouli was born to lick arse. and you mouli's arse.

• Haha 1

4 hours ago, Telugodura456 said:

Edgy circles ? really ? it is obvious you are in this to pose and look like something. There was never an iota of integrity or sincerety in you about anything. Pathetic vermin really

yes. everything in society is a pose. Its a social game. people who get along with everyone in a group are called sheep.

individuals always try to distinguish themselves, or stfu if they don't have anything to say.

you are too dumb to get it. you are a loser.

atleast make a lot of money to get over the fact that you are a loser. like rajamouli.

you already lick people's arse really well. I don't have to.

28 minutes ago, Raven_Rayes said:

yep. that's what I said. Maniratnam has class. Rajamouli is an arselicker.

you want me to side with a billionaire like Rajamouli.. lmao. I'm just amused inspite of all his billions, he still doesn't have class.

a lot of Tamil filimmakers who havent made even 1% of the money that mouli made won't behave like mouli does. and they won't even come from tambram circles. mouli drips of insecurity through and through, while ranjith who's attacked every day for being open about his caste in movies, still maintains his dignity.

sheer grit my ass. he makes commercial movies. the lowest of low kind of movies. rajamouli is literally trash.

rajamouli wants to market his movies and reach the widest audience good for him. he can lick all the arse in the world to achieve his objectives. I don't care.

you can keep simping billionaires because they came from peasant caste. whatever that means.

his own family - Gangaraju Gunnam has some class. although he's also an idiot like Maniratnam. but atleast he has some class. Rajamouli was born to lick arse. and you mouli's arse.

First of all i am not even sure what class maniratnam has. it is just a claim from you - most likely bogus.

And Lol what bitterness to hide your casteism rot. I never simped for rajamouli - you berate him to play for the gallery of typical caste rivalries here so common to this board.

28 minutes ago, Raven_Rayes said:

yes. everything in society is a pose. Its a social game. people who get along with everyone in a group are called sheep.

individuals always try to distinguish themselves, or stfu if they don't have anything to say.

you are too dumb to get it. you are a loser.

atleast make a lot of money to get over the fact that you are a loser. like rajamouli.

you already lick people's arse really well. I don't have to.

thanks for describing your character.

There is a reason most are repulsed by you - and i dont beleive it is just confined to this group. They are not angered by you btw - just repusled. because you are not threat to any oppression. you are a lapdog of the opressor really - playing some idiotic this against kamma drama.

Just now, Telugodura456 said:

thanks for describing your character.

There is a reason most are repulsed by you - and i dont beleive it is just confined to this group. They are not angered by you btw - just repusled. because you are not threat to any oppression. you are a lapdog of the opressor really - playing some idiotic this against kamma drama.

lmao. they are repulsed because they are simple minded losers. just like you.

3 minutes ago, Telugodura456 said:

First of all i am not even sure what class maniratnam has. it is just a claim from you - most likely bogus.

And Lol what bitterness to hide your casteism rot. I never simped for rajamouli - you berate him to play for the gallery of typical caste rivalries here so common to this board.

i said gangaraju gunnam has class too. he's probably from the same caste since he's rajamouli's relative.

just listen to maniratnam talk, and listen to rajamouli talk.

maniratnam doesn't even mention that his 3rd rate film ps1 got nominated for best film in asian film awards, which is quite a prestigious award.

while rajamouli is flaunting critics choice award, some ny film critics awards and what not.

2 minutes ago, Telugodura456 said:

10gera ..some "edgy" showboat.

internet is for showing off, loser.

what do you think? you are going to change people's minds here?

go fight with actual sanghis online, instead of shadow boxing with me by pretending I'm a sanghi.

9 minutes ago, Telugodura456 said:

First of all i am not even sure what class maniratnam has.

maniratnam reeks of class privilege with every sentence he utters. rajamouli sounds and acts like an arselicker even after having made India's biggest blockbuster.

rajamouli spouts some varna bs that he learnt from his brahmin friends. maniratnam knows to keep his mouth shut. and not make a fool of himself.

he has enough self awareness to even hide his nationalist views these days. how can I not appreciate such situational awareness?

6 minutes ago, Raven_Rayes said:

i said gangaraju gunnam has class too. he's probably from the same caste since he's rajamouli's relative.

just listen to maniratnam talk, and listen to rajamouli talk.

maniratnam doesn't even mention that his 3rd rate film ps1 got nominated for best film in asian film awards, which is quite a prestigious award.

while rajamouli is flaunting critics choice award, some ny film critics awards and what not.

i dont do such deep character analysis and develop intense hatreds.

just as fyi ..i totally hated the way SSR handled caste in baahubali.

However RRR is definitely a good film for the mass masala genre. I actually liked pushpa better but RRR is not that bad either.