Slipper shot to RRR haters and who say SSR is boojumouli etc..

hunkyfunky2

9 minutes ago, Telugodura456 said:

10gera ..some "edgy" showboat.

keep making earnest bs arguments that fail basic smell test like a fcuking loser.

because you are intimidated by me. its so silly coz I'm not even saying anything intelligent on here. not even remotely.

that you are intimidated by the crap I post says how much of a loser you really are.

2 minutes ago, Raven_Rayes said:

maniratnam reeks of class privilege with every sentence he utters. rajamouli sounds and acts like an arselicker even after having made India's biggest blockbuster.

rajamouli spouts some varna bs that he learnt from his brahmin friends. maniratnam knows to keep his mouth shut. and not make a fool of himself.

he has enough self awareness to even hide his nationalist views these days. how can I not appreciate such situational awareness?

True SSR is clueless on varna bs - but so are most of the agri castes here including you btw who propogated the goal of every hindu caste is to be a brahmin (LOL). so hating on SSR for that makes no sense to me.

Most of india is a madhouse in that aspect.

1 minute ago, Telugodura456 said:

i dont do such deep character analysis and develop intense hatreds.

what do you call your obsession with me? an online person who you'll never meet and have nothing to do with? lmao

1 minute ago, Telugodura456 said:

just as fyi ..i totally hated the way SSR handled caste in baahubali.

I don't look at movies in that angle. baahubali was ugly as fcuk.

2 minutes ago, Telugodura456 said:

True SSR is clueless on varna bs - but so are most of the agri castes here including you btw who propogated the goal of every hindu caste is to be a brahmin (LOL). so hating on SSR for that makes no sense to me.

I already told you I don't hate Rajamouli. I'm just describing in many words why i think he's an arselicker. doesn't mean I hate him. I hardly even think about him

3 minutes ago, Telugodura456 said:

gangaraju gunnam, or his nephew chandrasekhar yeleti both are from 'agri castes' (what does this even mean) and don't make such bs statements no?

max I heard gunnam say stupid things on air is when he expressed his admiration for Ayn Rand and Fountain Head. But he isn't expanding on it by thrusting it into every character in the movies he makes or things he says.

it has nothing to do with caste. Rajamouli is just a natural arselicker. that's why he's so successful. and forgettable.

I already told you I don't hate Rajamouli. I'm just describing in many words why i think he's an arselicker. doesn't mean I hate him. I hardly even think about him

tenor.gif

• Haha 1

Just now, Raven_Rayes said:

gangaraju gunnam, or his nephew chandrasekhar yeleti both are from 'agri castes' (what does this even mean) and don't make such bs statements no?

max I heard gunnam say stupid things on air is when he expressed his admiration for Ayn Rand and Fountain Head. But he isn't expanding on it by thrusting it into every character in the movies he makes or things he says.

it has nothing to do with caste. Rajamouli is just a natural arselicker. that's why he's so successful. and forgettable.

i dont know what stupid thing or what brilliant thing rajamouli said ba. I doubt apart from you - anyone really sees his interviews. They see his movies thats all.

Just now, Telugodura456 said:

i dont know what stupid thing or what brilliant thing rajamouli said ba. I doubt apart from you - anyone really sees his interviews. They see his movies thats all.

lmao. you have an army of dumbfcuks sharing and boosting every little byte that rajamouli has been uttering since the past year, but apparently no one cares. haha..

claiming that so and so appreciated his movie is a beta move dude.

if I was Cameron/Spielberg,  I would be wary of this snake.

1 minute ago, Raven_Rayes said:

lmao. you have an army of dumbfcuks sharing and boosting every little byte that rajamouli has been uttering since the past year, but apparently no one cares. haha..

claiming that so and so appreciated his movie is a beta move dude.

if I was Cameron/Spielberg,  I would be wary of this snake.

They like the move so hyping the director for his product. Not the character of director himself.

And chaa as if cameron/spielberg or any different.

4 minutes ago, Telugodura456 said:

i dont know what stupid thing or what brilliant thing rajamouli said ba

i know ba. apart from obsessing about me, you know nothing ba.

They like the move so hyping the director for his product. Not the character of director himself.

And chaa as if cameron/spielberg or any different.

they didn't hype the director. If they did, it'd be fine. He's using their words to hype himself.

atleast use a publisher to do it and keep your hands off the dirty stuff..

remember I said about class.. this is an example of a noob move.

cameron/spielberg being snakes doesn't mean rajamouli is not one, duh!

i know ba. apart from obsessing about me, you know nothing ba.

chaa ..why do you think i am obsessed with you ba. you are delusional ba.

they didn't hype the director. If they did, it'd be fine. He's using their words to hype himself.

atleast use a publisher to do it and keep your hands off the dirty stuff..

remember I said about class.. this is an example of a noob move.

cameron/spielberg being snakes doesn't mean rajamouli is not one, duh!

I  didnt say cameros/speilberg are snakes. I said they are same as Rajamouli when it comes to content.

one panders to indian nationalism other panders to american one. Lovingsly making all the invasions in to great movies.

chaa ..why do you think i am obsessed with you ba. you are delusional ba.

based on how desperate you are to trip me up, its obvious

but you are not even close to being even that level basic smarts. you end up calling me sanghi, because you have no idea what else to call me

• Haha 1

based on how desperate you are to trip me up, its obvious

but you are not even close to being even that level basic smarts. you end up calling me sanghi, because you have no idea what else to call me

i didnt just call you a sanghi ..i showed you that you are a sanghi