Slipper shot to RRR haters and who say SSR is boojumouli etc..

hunkyfunky2

2 minutes ago, Telugodura456 said:

I  didnt say cameros/speilberg are snakes. I said they are same as Rajamouli when it comes to content.

one panders to indian nationalism other panders to american one. Lovingsly making all the invasions in to great movies.

dude.. pls. rajamouli can at best be compared to that braveheart guy when he made that jesus movie. rajamouli is an ideologically inclined moviemaker. he's not an accidental varna supporter. He has it in his bones. his films will always reflect it.

cameron made terminator and alien.

spielberg made AI, Jurassic Park.

not even in the same plane.

1 minute ago, Telugodura456 said:

i didnt just call you a sanghi ..i showed you that you are a sanghi

just like you 'showed' how GDP means production based on some crap you picked off wiki. lmao.

how can you be this arrogant and dumb?

8 minutes ago, Telugodura456 said:

I  didnt say cameros/speilberg are snakes. I said they are same as Rajamouli when it comes to content.

one panders to indian nationalism other panders to american one. Lovingsly making all the invasions in to great movies.

cameron will criticize US actions in vietnam/afghanistan via his movie.. like Avatar.

will rajamouli criticize Indian occupation of Kashmir?

even after mocking you relentlessly for your stupid definition of GDP, you still havent learnt enough to have a conversation on it.

that's obsession on me @Telugodura456

unfortunately its not my job to educate assholes like you. I prefer you live and die like a dumbfcuk that you are. unable to process basic information or learn how to present it in an argument. lmao.

you have no capacity to show anyone anything.

Just now, Raven_Rayes said:

even after mocking you relentlessly for your stupid definition of GDP, you still havent learnt enough to have a conversation on it.

that's obsession on me @Telugodura456

unfortunately its not my job to educate assholes like you. I prefer you live and die like a dumbfcuk that you are. unable to process basic information or learn how to present it in an argument. lmao.

you have no capacity to show anyone anything.

LOL .what projection. You still dont know what GDP is.

5 minutes ago, Raven_Rayes said:

cameron will criticize US actions in vietnam/afghanistan via his movie.. like Avatar.

will rajamouli criticize Indian occupation of Kashmir?

he might,