2 Months India Trip

khiraak

Hello DB Peddalu,

3years tarvatha India vellamu vacation ki. 2months unna india lo.
assalu back ravalani anipinchaledu. Ippudu 2-3 weeks pattudi anukunta recover avvadaniki.

One thing I have to press here is, cost of living baaga perigipoyindi india lo.

Gold & Silver rates aythey sky rocketing, prediction entatney by end of 2023 the gold price might reach 63,000 INR per tulam.

Real Estate rates aythey baaga perigipoyayi. Basic size Villa konali antey minimum 2crores pettali adi kuda city ki ten's of kilometers dooramga....

India lo life baaga expensive ayipoindi, wife & husband working kakapothey life lead cheyadam chala kastam, savings undavu. 

Movie ticket prices kantey interval lo tiney popcorn price ee yekkuva.

Okkadu kuda mask vesukovatledu. asalu corona vachinattey ledu. malls aythey always flooded with people.

Best thing enti antey daily needs anni mobile nuchi order chesukovachu like fresh meat, groceries, medicines etc. 10-15mins lo delivery chestaru.

Car prices baaga perigipoyayi. Petrol & Diesel prices aythey cheppakkarledu. 

Friends andaru 2 jobs chestunnaru and packages kuda baaga perigayi. 

Traffic aythey doola teerchesindi, people have no sense while driving but okka positive thing entantey janalu traffic signals follow avutunnaru day time lo.

Hyd lo aythey yekkada padithey akkada fly overs leparu. inka konni start cheyabothunnaru. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, khiraak said:

Hello DB Peddalu,

3years tarvatha India vellamu. 2months unna india lo.
assalu back ravalani anipinchaledu. Ippudu 2-3 weeks pattudi anukunta recover avvadaniki.

Gold & Silver rates aythey sky rocketing, prediction entatney by end of 2023 the gold price might reach 63,000 INR per tulam.

Real Estate rates aythey baaga perigipoyayi. Basic size Villa konali antey minimum 2crores pettali adi kuda city ki ten's of kilometers dooramga....

India lo life baaga expensive ayipoindi, wife & husband working kakapothey life lead cheyadam chala kastam, savings undavu. 

Okkadu kuda mask vesukovatledu. asalu corona vachinattey ledu. malls aythey always flooded with people.

Best thing enti antey daily needs anni mobile nuchi order chesukovachu like fresh meat, groceries, medicines etc. 10-15mins lo delivery chestaru.

Traffic aythey doola teerchesindi, people have no sense while driving but okka positive thing entantey janalu traffic signals follow avutunnaru day time lo.

Hyd lo aythey yekkada padithey akkada fly overs leparu. inka konni start cheyabothunnaru. 

That's how everyone feels.

Travel date ki 2-3 days mundu full dull aipotha asalu ra budhi kadu.

It take 23-3 weeks to get to normal.

14 minutes ago, 8pm said:

That's how everyone feels.

Travel date ki 2-3 days mundu full dull aipotha asalu ra budhi kadu.

It take 23-3 weeks to get to normal.

next 2-3 weeks lo ee roju akkada unna, aa roju ala chesam ani recollect chesukovadam.
India nunchi return vacahaka for initial few weeks, anipistadi parents, friends, relatives ni vadilesi dooramga vaCHI undatam yendukani... but that's life, we have to move on ani later realize avutanu....

22 minutes ago, khiraak said:

Hello DB Peddalu,

living cost depends how u live n where u live..

from my trip ..i noticed we can liveofff with 50k to 1lac.. decent life..

unless u want to shop ij malls, multiplexes .., international schools.. etc..

31 minutes ago, khiraak said:

Hello DB Peddalu,

You feel that way because you're going to go to which ever country you came from. Once move to India permanently & see how well you would like it.  India just crossed China to become World's most populous country. You might be getting a job because you're already experienced. How about your kids? Would they get jobs in India if they're Indian citizens? Air, Water, Sound pollution, rampant corruption, mediocre health & education. Traffic is the worst. Lack of affordable public transport. Power cuts, casteism etc.,

Not only will people die sooner if they live in India, they'll be depressed in the long run so long as they live.

9 minutes ago, hydusguy said:

living cost depends how u live n where u live..

from my trip ..i noticed we can liveofff with 50k to 1lac.. decent life..

unless u want to shop ij malls, multiplexes .., international schools.. etc..

I agree-disagree with you ba.

50k is quite difficult to survive with a family bruv. atleast 1lac is needed. I am talking about a normal IT guy with 5+years of experience and a family to look after.

In my recent trip I realized that daily wage employees are earning better money. with the companies like UC they are earning better money than before. 

few years back a family could have had a decent life with 50-65k but not now.

both the partners should work to have a decent life with some savings.

just look at the apartment & house prices. they sky rocketed during covid phase. 

8 minutes ago, khiraak said:

50k is quite difficult to survive with a family bruv. atleast 1lac is needed. I am talking about a normal IT guy with 5+years of experience and a family to look after.

In my recent trip I realized that daily wage employees are earning better money. with the companies like UC they are earning better money than before. 

just look at the apartment & house prices. they sky rocketed during covid phase. 

i went after 17yrs... own house n school fee tappite.. all other expenses we can control.

2bk rent also is 15k normal areas lo.

12 minutes ago, khiraak said:

simple rule.. usc vachaka u can try and also never go if your livelihood depends on job.

3 minutes ago, hydusguy said:

i went after 17yrs... own house n school fee tappite.. all other expenses we can control.

2bk rent also is 15k normal areas lo.

They wer talking about big villas anna. Yeah my cousin living peacefully with double bed rent max 12-15K anukunta. Yeah it depends on lifestyle. Manam Min Villas batch la fix ayyam Ind ante US nundi poyindu 

20 minutes ago, rushmore said:

You feel that way because you're going to go to which ever country you came from. Once move to India permanently & see how well you would like it.  India just crossed China to become World's most populous country. You might be getting a job because you're already experienced. How about your kids? Would they get jobs in India if they're Indian citizens? Air, Water, Sound pollution, rampant corruption, mediocre health & education. Traffic is the worst. Lack of affordable public transport. Power cuts, casteism etc.,

Not only will people die sooner if they live in India, they'll be depressed in the long run so long as they live.

Ala Ane kadha anna andaru US ki vasthunnaru Ind nundi escape ayyi. Ippudemo maname anukuntunnam antha scrap vasthundhi Ani. Ind is better than many countries expenses control pedithe. 

1 minute ago, Sucker said:

They wer talking about big villas anna. Yeah my cousin living peacefully with double bed rent max 12-15K anukunta. Yeah it depends on lifestyle. Manam Min Villas batch la fix ayyam Ind ante US nundi poyindu 

for me from hyd..  so i prefer staying in my colony

• Upvote 1

33 minutes ago, rushmore said:

agree with you bro up to some extent...

Every country has its own pros and cons.
the next generation will have a tough competition around the globe not only in india.

if we talk about pollution almost all the countries are experiencing the global warming effect.

where as air pollution is much prevalent in india and air quality is depreciating day by day.

and yes traffic is worst.

but one good thing is you can avail all the medical facilities easily in india. you can have your x-ray or ct scan immediately where as in western countries you have to wait for weeks.

talking about life expectancy it varies and has a lot of deciding factors. 

2 hours ago, rushmore said:

Enti pakistan na nedi? Pakistan situation india payena cheppinattu vunndi née thinking… pilla laku jobs dorakava? Make sure to have them educated well, they will find jobs on their own in India. Didn’t he just say ppl r doing multiple jobs ?

3 hours ago, Sucker said:

Nenu vachi 4 months ayyindi Ind. Almost alavatu ayyindhi lifeInd la.  Ee Feb la US ki vachi malla Dassura Diwali time ki ind povaale. 

Anna poragallaki school untadi kada how is it possible to stay that long? Are you travelling alone?