Please donate if you can

Shameless

Lifted from Indian Expats

Praveen started his typical day and logged into work from home. After having lunch he got a massive heart attack and collapsed. I called 911 but before they arrive he was no more. They tried CPR for a long time but there was no use.
Praveen was the only breadwinner for our family. We were blessed with 2 children - Nayan (12 years) / Neetha (8 years). Praveen is the only son and currently looking after his old parents (mom and dad) back in India.
Due to this sudden tragedy, all our lives are in difficult situations with no income. Funeral and final formalities are in progress along with Friends & Family support.
This campaign has been created to offer our thoughts, prayers, and contributions towards helping the family sail through the tough time until they can financially support themselves. Together we all can make it happen. Every donation counts, however small.
  • Confused 1
  • Sad 4

3 minutes ago, Shameless said:
Lifted from Indian Expats

Praveen started his typical day and logged into work from home. After having lunch he got a massive heart attack and collapsed. I called 911 but before they arrive he was no more. They tried CPR for a long time but there was no use.
Praveen was the only breadwinner for our family. We were blessed with 2 children - Nayan (12 years) / Neetha (8 years). Praveen is the only son and currently looking after his old parents (mom and dad) back in India.
Due to this sudden tragedy, all our lives are in difficult situations with no income. Funeral and final formalities are in progress along with Friends & Family support.
This campaign has been created to offer our thoughts, prayers, and contributions towards helping the family sail through the tough time until they can financially support themselves. Together we all can make it happen. Every donation counts, however small.

done my part anna 

ee houses konatam...investments ...double jobs pakkanapetti...health meda ekkuva concentrate cheyali ppl. 

asale mana asians ki diabetes and blood pressure vaddanna vasthayi

9 hours ago, Khaidino6093 said:

oh no, covid/vaccination after effect?

I don’t think so. Covid time lo lockdown wfh after effects. People started indulging more in food and drinks for comfort. Activity kuda baga thaggindhi aa time lo as gyms were closed for a long time. 
Ipudu roju office ki velthene neerasam osthundhi. Appatlo office ki gym ki kuda poye vallu janaalu.