conclusion: Ideal income is debt free 500k per year for salaried people

Telugodura456

4 minutes ago, Raven_Rayes said:

you've never been rich, obviously.

good luck on your first 500k salary in the future.. and hope you don't stop at that. because you can't.

its a simple entertainment thread ra narsi. yea i wasnt rich - not everyone is a son of zamindari like you - casteist scum.

Just now, Telugodura456 said:

its a simple entertainment thread ra narsi. yea i wasnt rich - not everyone is a son of zamindari like you - casteist scum.

but you speak like a zamindari yourself. just that you have zero class about how you carry yourself with your words. you are not able to process that someone can call you out regularly over and over, and you have no idea how to defend your claims. that's clear behaviour of someone who's never been forced to face challenging views and process a reasonable response outside of sucking up to people because they are from the same ethnic group. lmao.

how's this entertainment?

2 minutes ago, Raven_Rayes said:

but you speak like a zamindari yourself. just that you have zero class about how you carry yourself with your words. you are not able to process that someone can call you out regularly over and over, and you have no idea how to defend your claims. that's clear behaviour of someone who's never been forced to face challenging views and process a reasonable response outside of sucking up to people because they are from the same ethnic group. lmao.

yehe dengera. No one is this annoying in an online forum. you said online forum is all about posing.

Even that you cannot do in any reasonable way. absolute piece of $hit.

3 minutes ago, Raven_Rayes said:

fcking blocked - POS

1 minute ago, Telugodura456 said:

yehe dengera. No one is this annoying in an online forum. you said online forum is all about posing.

Even that you cannot do in any reasonable way. absolute piece of $hit.

why do you expect reasonableness from someone you've been unreasonable towards?

are you like special kind of dumbfcuk or something? lmao.

41 minutes ago, Telugodura456 said:

and why payoff a low interest house loan. keep it and enjoy youth.

3 % for 780000 loan.. 5050 per month paying.  Want to reduce to less than 4000 so trying to pay that 240k. 

1 minute ago, Telugodura456 said:

fcking blocked - POS

pretty soon you'll unblock me and start tagging me everywhere, because you never learn. :)

first you have to realise that you are a dumbfcuk. then read up and make yourself smart. then start addressing what I say and make pointed critiques of my crap, instead of meaningless bs about my character.

for all that to happen. first step is.. realise that you are a moron. and everyone around you is a moron if they are not calling you out for being a moron. I'm doing something good for you. lmao.

1 hour ago, Telugodura456 said:

500k allows you to  live :

a)comfortably meet all basic needs including top restuarant food and mandhu

b)take an annual expensive vacay like 50k if you want or business travel 2 times a year

c)allow you to have some side vyasanam like strip club or second set up or any  expensive habit you may have

More than 500k you are likely to make stupid investments and lose them. Also easy income more than 500k may lose your motivation to work and keep body in shape.

Agree or disagree ?

Disagree , money is never enough 

2 minutes ago, yemdoing said:

Disagree , money is never enough 

In theory yes . But in practice you will get most of the lifes pleasures within 500k per year for salaried fella.

4 minutes ago, Telugodura456 said:

In theory yes . But in practice you will get most of the lifes pleasures within 500k per year for salaried fella.

you are truly a special kind of arselicker I guess. lmao.

that's why you are so mediocre and dull.

'lifes pleasures' lol.

7 minutes ago, Telugodura456 said:

this is a bit like someone starting out after graduation, making back of napkin calculations, and arriving at a number as the ideal salary to live out his dream - the one he watches on TV, ofcourse. coz he won't have any imagination of his own.

then what happens.. life strikes. 1% of those dumbfcuks will end up making that dream life, and start preaching to others how they can make it too, if they just followed what they did.

this is what happens when you lack curiosity for things around you. like for instance, your claim that GDP means production. even after I gave you the formula for how GDP is calculated and how even without production growth GDP can be grow.