One more MS student

cool_boy

3 hours ago, IamBhagatSingh said:

Papam without fault. Rip. 

E Dallas labor batch ilanti genuine cause justice kosam raru, labor yedavalu hero la kosam peace disturb chestu road la meeda rally chestaru

Labour batch in Dallas ..jail leaders ki protest chestharu.. toka yedavalu ..correct bro 

10 hours ago, praying said:

asalu jarindhi enti nuvvu matladutundhi enti, dallas labor gurinchi enduku , nuvvu cheyanchu kada fight? and anyway what kind of fight do you want anyone to do here?its an accident and unfortunate

These toka kadapa dandulpayam batch need no reason to cry ...just false excuses like these .chesedhi cheppevi sriranga neethulu..chesevi duredhi dommara gudeselu 

3 hours ago, IamBhagatSingh said:

E Dallas labor batch ilanti genuine cause justice kosam raru, labor yedavalu hero la kosam peace disturb chestu road la meeda rally chestaru

Sare anna memu labor batch raamu, nuvu em chesthunav chepu justice kosam, Seattle or mi city lo protest chesthunava, news enti nuvu matladedhi enti anna

2 hours ago, Raazu said:

They were attending an emergency call from firefighter…. So horn lights vesukuntu fast ga velli vuntaru.

Don’t know where and why she was walking 

what do you mean by why she was walking? Dont speculate its her fault by default just because she is a desi. Asal vadu etu nundi vachi guddado kuda telidu, irrespective of how much of emerency it is pedestrians are given priority. It is pure negligence from cops side. Cops always have a back up if one cannot reach the other one will.

5 hours ago, IamBhagatSingh said:

mari mee laagaa ey cassttee peelingss jgnaaall reddii and kaapuursennaa or some other cassttes baastrxxxxdss enduku help cheyyaru....help chesi meeru kooda raallies chesukondi...ee topic la caassttes em sambadham?

nuvvu and neee laaaga so called liberal people help cheyochu only edupu okatey naa??

• Upvote 1

5 hours ago, csrcsr said:

A 23-year-old pedestrian struck Monday night by a Seattle police patrol vehicle in South Lake Union has died, according to the Seattle Police Department.

Seattle police said on Tuesday afternoon that an officer was responding to an urgent “priority one” call at the request of the Seattle Fire Department when the woman was hit.

The King County Medical Examiner’s Office identified the woman as Jaahnavi Kandula and determined the cause of death as multiple blunt force injuries.

Police have not released any details Tuesday about how the incident occurred, and have declined to identify the officer.

“At this point in the investigation, we have no reason to believe the officer intended to hit that woman,” said SPD spokesperson Detective Valerie Carson, adding that it is not being handled as a use of force case.

Detectives from the traffic collision investigation squad are leading the investigation.

Om shanthi sister...desham kaani desham ila jaragatam chaala daarunam...thats very distrubing news...

off late ila student incidents baaga vintunaam...very disturbing..

• Sad 1

I narrowly escaped this kind of situation in New Orleans while i was student. Incident happened very close to my university on 12/12/12. Later came to know that it was a cop on pursuit of guy on and possession of drugs. It was noon time and was trying to cross the intersection with walk sign on.  The two lanes were full with traffic and right turn lane was empty. I am 3/4 way through the walk sign and there goes the guy on drugs close to 100 mph and even cop chasing was also at same speed going through right turn lane and went straight. Police just has only lights on and no siren. Couldn't believe my luck, just collapsed on bench nearby after crossing the signal for sometime, due to sudden fear. with in 100-200 meters , guy hit the traffic signal and lost his life.

Fraction of seconds lo nenu chanipoyevadini aroju. Ippatiki signal cross chesetapudu edanna car towards the signal kodiga fast ga vasthe bhyam vestadhi. 

Not sure whether any action was taken on cop for his negligence pursuit near university area. I still have the accident pictures at the intersection in my old phone.

• Upvote 1

5 hours ago, manchodu said:

I narrowly escaped this kind of situation in New Orleans while i was student. Incident happened very close to my university on 12/12/12. Later came to know that it was a cop on pursuit of guy on and possession of drugs. It was noon time and was trying to cross the intersection with walk sign on.  The two lanes were full with traffic and right turn lane was empty. I am 3/4 way through the walk sign and there goes the guy on drugs close to 100 mph and even cop chasing was also at same speed going through right turn lane and went straight. Police just has only lights on and no siren. Couldn't believe my luck, just collapsed on bench nearby after crossing the signal for sometime, due to sudden fear. with in 100-200 meters , guy hit the traffic signal and lost his life.

Fraction of seconds lo nenu chanipoyevadini aroju. Ippatiki signal cross chesetapudu edanna car towards the signal kodiga fast ga vasthe bhyam vestadhi. 

Not sure whether any action was taken on cop for his negligence pursuit near university area. I still have the accident pictures at the intersection in my old phone.

happy for you...cop gaadu chasing scene la safety patinchukoley...pedha action em undadhu unless you had filed a complaint...okavela ichina....polisshh adhi vidhi nirvahana la bhaagam ani cheppi...oka letter ichi party chesukomantaaru...

you need to educate your family and friends etc..abt road safety and hazards around...

12 hours ago, IamBhagatSingh said:

well said bro. Dallas labor desi batch ki politics, caste, prostitution, food tappa they don't care real issues.

KC chekuri case vallana Dallas lo change vachinda ?  Recession tondaraga vasthe baguntadhi

13 hours ago, cool_boy said:

Jaahnavi kandula anta died

struck by a Seattle police patrol vehicle anta

sad

Appudu Fremont lo ammayi... 

Ippudu Seattle lo ammayi... 

Road crossings lo... Knchm manam jagrathaa undali kadaa.... 

Right of the way right of the way lo manaki problem raakoodadbh

• Sad 1

7 hours ago, manchodu said:

Good man... Even okasari green signal kooda... Road datadanikennaaa idi leka paiki povatanikaa.... Just think and go

32 minutes ago, kittaya said:

Appudu Fremont lo ammayi... 

Ippudu Seattle lo ammayi... 

Road crossings lo... Knchm manam jagrathaa undali kadaa.... 

Right of the way right of the way lo manaki problem raakoodadbh

cops kastam emergncy time lo vallu wr9ngs ways lo chala fast vrltaru.. time undadu..asalu.  bad luck

ekada janalu ..  car accidents wrong lo okadu vachi guddina kuda....manade tappu anettu unaru

37 minutes ago, hydusguy said:

cops kastam emergncy time lo vallu wr9ngs ways lo chala fast vrltaru.. time undadu..asalu.  bad luck

ekada janalu ..  car accidents wrong lo okadu vachi guddina kuda....manade tappu anettu unaru

Yes