Is this the right time to ask for promotion/hike?

terminator_desi

Hi friends,

Nenu currently aka fintech company lo 5 years nundi chestunna with one promotion(including 8% salary hike) 3 years back..Na taruvata join ayina same level teammembers counter office tesukuni currently earning more than me in the team and also got retention bonus..I did not try jobs outside last 2years since my PD was current and I got GC 6months back.Do you think I can ask for hike during this economy downtime?Company not doing good and had some layoffs last week but I am a critical resource.Also I asked for full remote recently and got approved

2 minutes ago, terminator_desi said:

Hi friends,

Nenu currently aka fintech company lo 5 years nundi chestunna with one promotion(including 8% salary hike) 3 years back..Na taruvata join ayina same level teammembers counter office tesukuni currently earning more than me in the team and also got retention bonus..I did not try jobs outside last 2years since my PD was current and I got GC 6months back.Do you think I can ask for hike during this economy downtime?Company not doing good and had some layoffs last week but I am a critical resource.Also I asked for full remote recently and got approved

bro gc unavallu ade bayapadi leka baypadi what is the differnce bro. comon man

6 minutes ago, perugu_vada said:

2nd job chesko uncle .. C2C .. e time lo job change enduku .. asale 5yrs nunchi same place lo working annaav .. so elago comfort untundi job lo .. 

current company is very strict bro since it is a fintech company and has client data and there might be a potential lawsuit if they come to know I am doing second job

Just now, terminator_desi said:

current company is very strict bro since it is a fintech company and has client data and there might be a potential lawsuit if they come to know I am doing second job

aithe job change aipo .. GC ochaaka kuda enduku bhayapadatam