How Britain Used India To Replace Slave Labor

kevinUsa

6 minutes ago, argadorn said:

True money is not everything after certain age .. you need to go to other countries do what ever you want to do work whatever you want taking the benifits of that country as worked there for 10 plus years where any country  citizen is getting their dream true 

meru ela ante ala brother kotha ga vachina poral sangati endo telisi vstara or telvakada vastunnaro telvadu 

kuppal kuppal ga coming 2015-16 vachina vall oak madiriga ok kani vellu different 

na masters jathagallu  houses buying kuda chesaru 

35 minutes ago, Telugodura456 said:

@bharathicement feel avuthaadu.

Bro, you have a serious problem with your thinking. You believe in "CBN developed IT, AP & finally India" theory and do not want to entertain any argument against this ideology. But I came out with so many examples in Chronological Order right from 1982 till date.

My arguments are always logical & have proofs: Let me put them again.

1. The injustice done by Indians to Indians was much worse than the injustice done by the British to Indians. Even now you have culture such as upper cassete, lower cassete, Ma*la, Ma£!ga, Ch@@kali, Tamiloodu, aravoodu, mangaloodu, nalloodu, bandoodu, bakkoodu...

2. There are Empires that were too cruel and much worse than the British Empire in the History.

3. At least when looking the things from Historical perspective, look at the net contributions and Legacy left by the Empires than what they took physically away.

4. You are safe in USA and myself safer in the UK and millions others of our brethren living happily in White Countries, which have such great Legal Frameworks and Moral attitudes ONLY built by British Society & its foundations.

5. Finally, yes I agree the Empire was bad, but what upper cassette Indians have done to their lower ones should never be pardoned. At least White societies learnt that its unethical to discriminate on colour basis. But this indiscrimination continues unabated in India, Pakistan & Middle East.

I rest my case Your Honour. I am clear with what I think.

4 hours ago, bharathicement said:

Bro, you have a serious problem with your thinking. You believe in "CBN developed IT, AP & finally India" theory and do not want to entertain any argument against this ideology. But I came out with so many examples in Chronological Order right from 1982 till date.

My arguments are always logical & have proofs: Let me put them again.

1. The injustice done by Indians to Indians was much worse than the injustice done by the British to Indians. Even now you have culture such as upper cassete, lower cassete, Ma*la, Ma£!ga, Ch@@kali, Tamiloodu, aravoodu, mangaloodu, nalloodu, bandoodu, bakkoodu...

2. There are Empires that were too cruel and much worse than the British Empire in the History.

3. At least when looking the things from Historical perspective, look at the net contributions and Legacy left by the Empires than what they took physically away.

4. You are safe in USA and myself safer in the UK and millions others of our brethren living happily in White Countries, which have such great Legal Frameworks and Moral attitudes ONLY built by British Society & its foundations.

5. Finally, yes I agree the Empire was bad, but what upper cassette Indians have done to their lower ones should never be pardoned. At least White societies learnt that its unethical to discriminate on colour basis. But this indiscrimination continues unabated in India, Pakistan & Middle East.

I rest my case Your Honour. I am clear with what I think.

Dont lie. I did not say CBN developed IT - i said he bought IT jobs to india.

When you openly lie you show yourself to be a weak character  - a compromised person who talks from grudges and not because of morals or beleifs.

Yes there is casteism in india and probably i am the one guy here who speaks strongly against casteism. What you do is typical one or two anti caste nonsense .

India lo casteism undhani british vaadu dochukovaccha ?

you have no case and you have no honor and definetely no clarity in thinking.