need advice

yoda123

This isn’t a confession but more like in need of a love guru kind of advice. So, I met a girl on DilMil 4.5 years ago. After talking to her for 2 months, I started having feelings on her and one fine day I confessed about my feeling but she said she didn’t have any feelings on me yet. After a month she confessed of having feelings on me as well and we started being in a relationship. Until this point, everything was long distance. We didn’t meet each other. After a month of being in the relationship, we finally met and we felt that we are compatible with each other. Ala oka 3 years nadichindi. I used to frequently visit her and visit chesinapudalla we used to stay together. After 3 years valla intlo chepthe, their family didn’t accept and we kinda broke up for 10-15 days and patched up after that. Malli inko 10 months ala nadichindi in the hopes that their family would accept but emaindo emo thelidu overnight they changed her mind and made her break up with me. Even though we broke up, we still used to talk with each other not as frequent as we used to when we were in the relationship but frequent enough. Ila break up aina 3 months ki we met each other again and stayed together like we used to for 3 days and we both felt that we still have strong feelings towards each other. Dani tharvatha after 1 month anukunta, she started dating a guy and I didn’t know about it(none of my business since we broke up). Dani tharvatha oka 1 month ayyaka she said she’s dating a guy and he has been ignoring her and that I was better. Sare lyt theesko ante no, he’s a good guy, I’ll give him a benefit of doubt antadi. Sare nee ishtam I wish all the good in the world for you but don’t discuss about your dates with me ani ante ok ani malli aa tharvatha week, nenu text chesthe reply ivvatledu ani malli chepthundi! Sare lyt theesko ante, ok I’ll listen to you this time ani oka 1 month matladaledu. Dani tharvatha Monna text chesi I’m getting feelings for him ani message pettindi. Hmmm ani reply ichi blocked her phone number and removed her in all the social media platforms. Naa question enti ante, how could someone move on so quickly like in a month after being in a relationship for 4 years! Move on ae kadu she already started having feelings on another guy. Now, I started having a gut feeling that she never truly loved me. Thinking an about all this nights asalu nidra ne Pattatledu. Am I thinking too much? Or am I true that she never truly loved me?

https://desilolli.com/desi-lolli-confessions-581-590/

• 3 weeks later...
On 1/28/2023 at 11:41 PM, yoda123 said:

This isn’t a confession but more like in need of a love guru kind of advice. So, I met a girl on DilMil 4.5 years ago. After talking to her for 2 months, I started having feelings on her and one fine day I confessed about my feeling but she said she didn’t have any feelings on me yet. After a month she confessed of having feelings on me as well and we started being in a relationship. Until this point, everything was long distance. We didn’t meet each other. After a month of being in the relationship, we finally met and we felt that we are compatible with each other. Ala oka 3 years nadichindi. I used to frequently visit her and visit chesinapudalla we used to stay together. After 3 years valla intlo chepthe, their family didn’t accept and we kinda broke up for 10-15 days and patched up after that. Malli inko 10 months ala nadichindi in the hopes that their family would accept but emaindo emo thelidu overnight they changed her mind and made her break up with me. Even though we broke up, we still used to talk with each other not as frequent as we used to when we were in the relationship but frequent enough. Ila break up aina 3 months ki we met each other again and stayed together like we used to for 3 days and we both felt that we still have strong feelings towards each other. Dani tharvatha after 1 month anukunta, she started dating a guy and I didn’t know about it(none of my business since we broke up). Dani tharvatha oka 1 month ayyaka she said she’s dating a guy and he has been ignoring her and that I was better. Sare lyt theesko ante no, he’s a good guy, I’ll give him a benefit of doubt antadi. Sare nee ishtam I wish all the good in the world for you but don’t discuss about your dates with me ani ante ok ani malli aa tharvatha week, nenu text chesthe reply ivvatledu ani malli chepthundi! Sare lyt theesko ante, ok I’ll listen to you this time ani oka 1 month matladaledu. Dani tharvatha Monna text chesi I’m getting feelings for him ani message pettindi. Hmmm ani reply ichi blocked her phone number and removed her in all the social media platforms. Naa question enti ante, how could someone move on so quickly like in a month after being in a relationship for 4 years! Move on ae kadu she already started having feelings on another guy. Now, I started having a gut feeling that she never truly loved me. Thinking an about all this nights asalu nidra ne Pattatledu. Am I thinking too much? Or am I true that she never truly loved me?

It's understandable to have mixed feelings and confusion after a long-term relationship ends. It's possible that your ex-partner may have moved on quickly, but it's also important to consider that everyone processes emotions differently. It's not necessarily a reflection on how much they loved or didn't love you. It's important to focus on your own healing and moving forward, rather than trying to analyze your ex's actions or feelings. It may be helpful to talk to a therapist or trusted friend for support during this time.

1 hour ago, k2s said:

It's understandable to have mixed feelings and confusion after a long-term relationship ends. It's possible that your ex-partner may have moved on quickly, but it's also important to consider that everyone processes emotions differently. It's not necessarily a reflection on how much they loved or didn't love you. It's important to focus on your own healing and moving forward, rather than trying to analyze your ex's actions or feelings. It may be helpful to talk to a therapist or trusted friend for support during this time.

Bore kottaledha thaatha chatgpt answers — naku telisi db lo 10% kuda read cheyaru fullga ni chatgpt answers 

Bro ikkada pelli ayyi 5 years kapuram chesina wife e papa kunna chinna defect debbaku...differences raise ayi vidichi petti dobbaru...lavadalo ling distance for 3 years often meetings ki what do u expect? 

Girls and ladies are complicated u too move on with your life ledhante ma laga mid 30 dataka em cheyyaleka u will be alone...just move on and have fun and find the right girl for you good luvk

3 hours ago, k2s said:

Bro are you copy pasting from chatgpt ah?

On 1/29/2023 at 1:41 AM, yoda123 said:

first of all such long relation lo undaddu..3 years aaa.3 months lo telisipovali manaki set or no ani

she just used you ani..

there is nothing called love in the world...all that is there is need...and everyone changes based on need

true love lawada only in movies

grow up people

11 minutes ago, sarfaroshi said:

Indulo Love ekkada undi....mothamm kaamam and kasak feelings ye...

Ekkuva feel kaaku....there are lot of good girls, dont wait for a Biatchhh

Why this narrow mindset? Guys enjoy chesthe players, girls enjoy chesthe biatchh aa, still living with that male chauvinism being in usa?

On 1/29/2023 at 2:41 AM, yoda123 said:

tammudu has poor partner choice like most people..anni years ayina vaadu grahinchaledu ante anthe... vadikoo sad emoji

avvanni sare kani inthaki aa bullema evaru 

sr.ntr-srntr.gif