Ind lo loan applying…they are asking for credit report usa

toranam

1 minute ago, toranam said:

Mine is not good …how to manage 

First time I'm hearing this. What they really do with US credit report..? 

One option is - Download the report and Edit it before sending to them. Don't share SSN. 

16 minutes ago, San_K said:

One option is - Download the report and Edit it before sending to them. Don't share SSN. 

India lo ee loan ki ayina.. vaalla sothu ayinattu SSN, Credit report, Credit Card statements with transaction history, anni adigi chastaaru.. and they mishandle private information.. gudddda meeda tannalanipistadi.. 

• Haha 1

16 minutes ago, San_K said:

They ask for credit report to understand your US debt and as your source of income is from US. So they determine your affordability.

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, toranam said:

Mine is not good …how to manage 

Manage chesedi ledu, recent 1 week back yee friend close chesadu, credit karma loo download chesi send chesadu vadi ki 690 vundi . 9.2% ki close chesadu

3 hours ago, karna11 said:

Manage chesedi ledu, recent 1 week back yee friend close chesadu, credit karma loo download chesi send chesadu vadi ki 690 vundi . 9.2% ki close chesadu

Cool thanks baa

7 hours ago, MRI said:

India lo ee loan ki ayina.. vaalla sothu ayinattu SSN, Credit report, Credit Card statements with transaction history, anni adigi chastaaru.. and they mishandle private information.. gudddda meeda tannalanipistadi.. 

comedy entate vaatitho paatu resume kudaa adigaaru. akkarledu ani cheppaa 

7 hours ago, MRI said:

Velli online loan accounts lo tisukunte better kadaa