🔥 🌙 CBN CBN CBN 🌙🔥

Chirupoo

3 minutes ago, Chirupoo said:

Jagga time is over. Pack up ! TDP for next 10yrs for sure in AP👍

Née optimism ni dengoo @3$%@3$%.. meelo ee chaitanyam raavalanee naa thapthrayam

anyway all the best gif here

57 minutes ago, Bulbul_sitara said:

Do you see TDP by itself( without pothu) will come to power.

See ultimately it doesn’t matter who comes as big win. Other side also without pothu he can’t win seats. TDP is proved party and obviously they will have more seats win and poththu will add and YSRCP will be chiththu chiththu. 

27 minutes ago, Chirupoo said:

See ultimately it doesn’t matter who comes as big win. Other side also without pothu he can’t win seats. TDP is proved party and obviously they will have more seats win and poththu will add and YSRCP will be chiththu chiththu. 

To defeat YCP...does TDP need JSP. Or it can do it by itself. If it can defeat by itself then why to develop JSP.

Sodhi vadhu...other than NTR period(not sure) TDP never won by individual. asalu poti lo untaama ane point kosam aina JSP kavali vaalaki..JSP kaalu pattukovalsindhey...addukovalsindhey

20 minutes ago, Bulbul_sitara said:

To defeat YCP...does TDP need JSP. Or it can do it by itself. If it can defeat by itself then why to develop JSP.

Sodhi vadhu...other than NTR period(not sure) TDP never won by individual. asalu poti lo untaama ane point kosam aina JSP kavali vaalaki..JSP kaalu pattukovalsindhey...addukovalsindhey

It’s a strategy. What did you learn from Congress + AAP ? Doesn’t matter.

With current situation even if JSP was not there TDP will win. Ask JSP to shutdown if you don’t believe.

26 minutes ago, Chirupoo said:

It’s a strategy. What did you learn from Congress + AAP ? Doesn’t matter.

With current situation even if JSP was not there TDP will win. Ask JSP to shutdown if you don’t believe.

Congress + AAP...lol

Congress ruled Delhi before AAP and now they are like communists(in AP) in Delhi. ikada aa situation TDP anattu undhi..

When TDP can byitslef win against YCP, why they would share the seats with JSP and allow it to develop

I you feel TDP will win against YCP by only the seats it won (ignoring the ALLIES)...lets bet simple. 

2 minutes ago, Bulbul_sitara said:

Congress + AAP...lol

Congress ruled Delhi before AAP and now they are like communists(in AP) in Delhi. ikada aa situation TDP anattu undhi..

When TDP can byitslef win against YCP, why they would share the seats with JSP and allow it to develop

I you feel TDP will win against YCP by only the seats it won (ignoring the ALLIES)...lets bet simple. 

That is why I’m asking to shutdown JSP. TDP will win and show their power. 👍

• Haha 1

Just now, Chirupoo said:

That is why I’m asking to shutdown JSP. TDP will win and show their power. 👍

Ming**leka mangalavaram anattu undhi...oka democratic system lo there will be parties. vaalu lekunte gelustha, nenu okadiney unte gelustha...poyi PUBG aadukomanu..In that way lets be fair YCP never made that claim when they lost in 2014. The same when going to 2019 elections. Manallo matter undaali, nuvvu raakapothey/undakapothey nenu win avutha..oka age old party oka pilla party ni vadhu antundhi competition lo...that is the stage of TDP...Jus to let you know I dont support YCP aswell. But the stage the TDP is there, I feel pity on them.