New Lexus hit in parking lot

FrontMan

My vehicle less than 4k miles.. brand new..it is hit in parking lot.. 

My car dash cam recorded the impact .. below is the dent . Not sure if it damaged axle ..suspension etc.. but she hit it at 5 Miles per hour speed.

3638712797a5fbf82de5224f9e739fcdb8ed0d50

I asked her to file a claim with her insurance party .. not sure if it will devalue my vehicle as I invested a lot of money in this vehicle 😕

20 minutes ago, FrontMan said:

My car dash cam recorded the impact .. below is the dent . Not sure if it damaged axle ..suspension etc.. but she hit it at 5 Miles per hour speed.

I asked her to file a claim with her insurance party .. not sure if it will devalue my vehicle as I invested a lot of money in this vehicle 😕

If your vehicle is less than 4,000 miles and is brand new, it is possible that the dent from the impact could affect the value of your vehicle. It's best to have a professional assess the damage to determine the extent of the damage to your vehicle and the possible impact on its value. If the other party has insurance, it's good to have them file a claim and let their insurance handle the situation. If there are concerns about your vehicle's value, you can consult with a professional appraiser or your insurance company for more information.

1 hour ago, FrontMan said:

Exactly 3 weeks back nadanki kooda same issue , mine was 10k miles ….

oka question are getting this fixed at dealership or body shop ?

1 hour ago, FrontMan said:

You car already depreciated by 40-50% as of today and there will be accident record on your car fax 

6 hours ago, Jombo0108 said:

I don't know yet..opposit insurance is fixing it

6 hours ago, VeeragandhamVaampire said:

You car already depreciated by 40-50% as of today and there will be accident record on your car fax 

I am yet to share the insurance my car details .. will see what the estiimate values lok like

2 minutes ago, FrontMan said:

I am yet to share the insurance my car details .. will see what the estiimate values lok like

doesnt matter once other party call insurance you car registered as accident hit on side ani. so values already depreciated 40% of your car 

10 minutes ago, VeeragandhamVaampire said:

doesnt matter once other party call insurance you car registered as accident hit on side ani. so values already depreciated 40% of your car 

For all your fun talk you raised a valid point 

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Jombo0108 said:

dealership vallu cheyaru bro. body shop ke veltayi all cars. dearlship valu chesta ani chepina vallu kuda end lo body shop ki send chestaru

8 hours ago, k2s said:

If your vehicle is less than 4,000 miles and is brand new, it is possible that the dent from the impact could affect the value of your vehicle. It's best to have a professional assess the damage to determine the extent of the damage to your vehicle and the possible impact on its value. If the other party has insurance, it's good to have them file a claim and let their insurance handle the situation. If there are concerns about your vehicle's value, you can consult with a professional appraiser or your insurance company for more information.

anna chatGPT ni baga vaadutunav ga lol

18 hours ago, perugu_vada said:

External damage or cosmetic issue will not have impact .. don’t worry 

Any accident irrespective of damage will depreciate your vehicle.