Adani's stellar profile

veerigadu

3 minutes ago, ZoomNaidu said:

Meeru inka great bro - pilla fookodini adigina chebuthaadu Jaggad Entha minginaado thelusu  Meeku maathram CBI lo vundhi kadha ani blind ga defend chesukovatam 😂😂 

If jaggad corruption is your answer to every question....Then why disco bro..Also if you are comparing apples to apples then thats a fair comaprision. Jaggad went to jail and CBI is still active in his issue....What Adani is peeking so far? for stock manipulation. lopala vesi 10ngandiii  first

Just now, veerigadu said:

If jaggad corruption is your answer to every question....Then why disco ba...Also if you are comparing apples to apples thats a fair comaprision. Jaggad went to jail and he cases are still active....What Adani is peeking so far? for stock manipulation. lopala vesi 10ngandiii rama lingaraju laaa ga

Evadu compare chesinaadu ba - mee laanti libtards oka pakkana Nara Naraallo corrupted Jaggad and Congress ni support chesthu inko pakkana ethics gurinchi endhuku maatladuthaar antunna - as simple as that ! 

Adani ni jail lo mingandi ledhantey edhaiana 10ginchukondi- vaadu gurinchi evadu maatlaadindu 😂😂

• Haha 1

Just now, ZoomNaidu said:

Evadu compare chesinaadu ba - mee laanti libtards oka pakkana Nara Naraallo corrupted Jaggad and Congress ni support chesthu inko pakkana ethics gurinchi endhuku maatladuthaar antunna - as simple as that ! 

Adani ni jail lo mingandi ledhantey edhaiana 10ginchukondi- vaadu gurinchi evadu maatlaadindu 😂😂

Appudu Jagan thread lo nenu corruption ni cover sesinappudu kanipiyyu baa...appativarakuuu topic is adani....Dont mix and match two different things /...

20 hours ago, Sanjiv said:

A few months ago you were going Ga ga over Adani in your post saying you would place his photo on your desk so one day you would get wealthy too? Do you still have his photo on your desk? If he was not a school dropout, he probably would have earned his wealth in ethical ways using his knowledge instead of using corruption and bribing.

I have Steve Jobs photo on my desk. I don’t go in search of wealth, it comes to me.

Sarcasam 101 book chaduvuu bro nuvvu.

20 hours ago, tables said:

Rei rei …. Inka adani ni ela defend chestunnara babu? Koncham think cheyandi raa.. telusu erri pushpalu ani .. kani konda erri pushpalu ani prove cheskuntunnaru

Thappadhuuu...Bakths ki

21 hours ago, Anta Assamey said:

Nee kosame .... Sai Uncle Logic vinu ... Manchi entertaining ga untundi ... You want more fun read comments..

Illanti Edavalni Goood tha meeda thanalli...

In Democracy...you have a Right question anyone and everyone has to prove their authenticity.

22 hours ago, veerigadu said:
  • High school drop out....
  • Debt-fueled companies diversified into all natural resources (ports, mines, railways, infrastructure, power) and real estate 
  • $30 billion dollars debt to Indian banks. 
  • Violations in stock valuations
  • Political broker

See he will come back strongly.. he already started coming back! Political connections matter 

9 minutes ago, chammakchandra said:

See he will come back strongly.. he already started coming back! Political connections matter 

Nobody expects him to go bankrupt tommorow. But, Bodi is shamelessly abusing power to benefit a corporate criminal. 

PM Modi should nationalise all assets of Adani Group and then auction it for sale: Subramanian Swamy

Question: How do you think the BJP government has handled the Adani Group issue, while opposition parties are demanding action against the beleaguered conglomerate?

Answer: I would like to see the Prime Minister nationalise all the assets of Adani Group and then auction it for sale and out of that money, help people who have lost this way.

As if Congress didn't have deals with Adani. I know many of them who had lots of deals with Adani but I don't care for the Congress. I want the purity of the BJP to be established. The general public opinion is that (Prime Minister Narendra) Modi has something to hide and now it is the job of the government to punish it.

https://www.moneycontrol.com/news/politics/pm-modi-should-nationalise-all-assets-of-adani-group-and-then-auction-it-for-sale-subramanian-swamy-10030411.html

4 minutes ago, andhra_jp said:

PM Modi should nationalise all assets of Adani Group and then auction it for sale: Subramanian Swamy

Question: How do you think the BJP government has handled the Adani Group issue, while opposition parties are demanding action against the beleaguered conglomerate?

Answer: I would like to see the Prime Minister nationalise all the assets of Adani Group and then auction it for sale and out of that money, help people who have lost this way.

As if Congress didn't have deals with Adani. I know many of them who had lots of deals with Adani but I don't care for the Congress. I want the purity of the BJP to be established. The general public opinion is that (Prime Minister Narendra) Modi has something to hide and now it is the job of the government to punish it.

https://www.moneycontrol.com/news/politics/pm-modi-should-nationalise-all-assets-of-adani-group-and-then-auction-it-for-sale-subramanian-swamy-10030411.html

Then no cooperate company will come to india … that’s how we will scare investors 

• Upvote 1

6 minutes ago, chammakchandra said:

Then no cooperate company will come to india … that’s how we will scare investors 

Adani chapter is almost closed bhayya..  its difficult for him to sustain in long run and eventually he will shut down his companies one by one...    Adani Green and Adani Power first in list to jump jilani...

Remember its not indian banks who lend him the most ..  2/3rds of his loans come from bonds and banks outside india...

So modi support also is useless as adani issue is now a known chapter across world..   so future loo loans sanction avvadam kashtam..

• Upvote 1

25 minutes ago, andhra_jp said:

Of all the suggestions this must be the dumbest 

• Haha 1

36 minutes ago, andhra_jp said:

Adani chapter is almost closed bhayya..  its difficult for him to sustain in long run and eventually he will shut down his companies one by one...    Adani Green and Adani Power first in list to jump jilani...

Remember its not indian banks who lend him the most ..  2/3rds of his loans come from bonds and banks outside india...

So modi support also is useless as adani issue is now a known chapter across world..   so future loo loans sanction avvadam kashtam..

May be ur not upto date with news.. read this… he is rebounding quickly! 

https://m.timesofindia.com/business/markets/sensex/adani-stock-rebound-accelerates-amid-steps-to-ease-debt-concerns/articleshow/97731550.cms