My fiancés dad wants to break the engagement

CherryGaru

6 minutes ago, CherryGaru said:

Got laid off and now he wants to break the engagement :( 

My fiancé is afraid of her dad and wants to please him.. Arranged wedding, Indian, 32 Male

Old TC: 450K
New TC: Deported soon if no job, OK

Indian expats post kada, check comments too much unnai..

13 minutes ago, CherryGaru said:

My fiancé is afraid of her dad and wants to please him.. Arranged wedding, Indian, 32 Male

Bless you brooo... 

Get over the .. get a girl in USA... She can understand more... 

Don't marry Indian girls in India, they are not worth off... Right now..

• Upvote 1

21 minutes ago, CherryGaru said:

Why can't you post from your @vamprie ID??

• Haha 2

better to break for your own good. Antha easy ga break cheskunevallu repu pelli ayyaka easy ga give up chestharu.

Girl or boy, who can't make their own judgements and have guts to take action should stay away from marriage and be momma's pet or dadda's little girl for rest of their life.

52 minutes ago, CherryGaru said:

I'm sorry to hear about your situation. Breaking an engagement can be a difficult and emotional experience. It's important to have an open and honest conversation with your fiancé about your concerns and feelings. If your fiancé feels pressured by her father, it may be helpful to seek outside support, such as a therapist or mediator, to help navigate this situation.

It's also important to consider your financial stability and future plans. If you're facing deportation, it's essential to take necessary steps to resolve this issue as soon as possible.

Ultimately, the decision to break an engagement should be made with careful consideration and open communication with your fiancé. It's important to prioritize your own well-being and make decisions that are in your best interests.

• Haha 2
  • Sad 2

6 hours ago, DalchanChekka said:

better to break for your own good. Antha easy ga break cheskunevallu repu pelli ayyaka easy ga give up chestharu.

Girl or boy, who can't make their own judgements and have guts to take action should stay away from marriage and be momma's pet or dadda's little girl for rest of their life.

ok

6 hours ago, CherryGaru said:

You’ve been saved…

6 hours ago, k2s said:

I'm sorry to hear about your situation. Breaking an engagement can be a difficult and emotional experience. It's important to have an open and honest conversation with your fiancé about your concerns and feelings. If your fiancé feels pressured by her father, it may be helpful to seek outside support, such as a therapist or mediator, to help navigate this situation.

It's also important to consider your financial stability and future plans. If you're facing deportation, it's essential to take necessary steps to resolve this issue as soon as possible.

Ultimately, the decision to break an engagement should be made with careful consideration and open communication with your fiancé. It's important to prioritize your own well-being and make decisions that are in your best interests.

Last ki "Thanks & Regards" add cheyyadam marchipoyinattu unnadu..veedu veedi typical template political answers