Valentines day - make it bj count

FrustratedVuncle

52 minutes ago, Thokkalee said:

800px_COLOURBOX8765253.jpg

I am going to wrap this in a gift box and give it to her… if you don’t see me in this db after Feb 14th, consider me dead!! 😂

Dukanam yr mottam bundh aithadi malla

1 hour ago, FrustratedVuncle said:

Dukanam yr mottam bundh aithadi malla

I play practical jokes on her all the time.. should be fine as long as I don’t do it in front of others.. 😄

I usually don’t give any presents on any milestones like birthdays or anniversaries or valentines days etc… she doesn’t expect also.. she got used to it.. 

sometimes out of the blue, I present her something very nice that she never expects.. that makes her very happy.. for a longer time too.. kinda working out very well so far.. 

even holidays or trips, I tell her the day before or two.. 

4 hours ago, Thokkalee said:

I play practical jokes on her all the time.. should be fine as long as I don’t do it in front of others.. 😄

I usually don’t give any presents on any milestones like birthdays or anniversaries or valentines days etc… she doesn’t expect also.. she got used to it.. 

sometimes out of the blue, I present her something very nice that she never expects.. that makes her very happy.. for a longer time too.. kinda working out very well so far.. 

me wife working or no?

6 hours ago, Thokkalee said:

pedda psycho la unnav ani @csrcsrabtunadu

1 hour ago, summer27 said:

Why so much importance to this day? I would rather give gifts on her b'day or marriage day..

Anni rojulu anni muchatlu avvav kabatti konni rojulu vanka pettukni kanichataniki :giggle:

9 hours ago, Thokkalee said:

Personally I need advance notice and the whole itinerary beforehand. I need to pack accordingly.