For home buyers and investors

Undilaemanchikalam

Na friend apply cheysae oka Manchi investment and housing idea ni share cheydham anukuntunna, I found it useful and want to apply in my life too..

Just for an fyi, for those who don’t know,  investment property needs 20% minimum down payment and in most cases 25% down payment.

Friend bought his primary home of 3100 sft about 4-5 years back. Tried to settle down couple years and saved some cash. He rented this and bought another home as primary residence (down payment 8%), stayed here for 1 year, rented it again and bought another home and stayed there for 1.5 year and now bought another home as primary residence.

now he has 3 investment homes and 1 primary home. Bottom line enti antae, chala mandi investment antae 20-25% down payment kavali anukuntaru but it’s not. For Most of us to save $100-$200k towards down payment is a challenge. You can use this idea to build your equity.

moving is challenge ani andharu antaru, but nothing comes easy. E 5 years lo vadu down payment cheysindhi, $200k but after loan if he sells all the properties he would end up $600-$700k in profit because of appreciation. Ey job cheysthae 5 years lo antha save cheyagalamu.

I am not saying or recommending someone to buy a home buy instead asking to not emotionally tie up to a home, try investing and build in equity.

Em babu market ki kotha?...ee old ideas already used by many and some went into losses.

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Undilaemanchikalam said:

Na friend apply cheysae oka Manchi investment and housing idea ni share cheydham anukuntunna, I found it useful and want to apply in my life too..

Just for an fyi, for those who don’t know,  investment property needs 20% minimum down payment and in most cases 25% down payment.

Friend bought his primary home of 3100 sft about 4-5 years back. Tried to settle down couple years and saved some cash. He rented this and bought another home as primary residence (down payment 8%), stayed here for 1 year, rented it again and bought another home and stayed there for 1.5 year and now bought another home as primary residence.

now he has 3 investment homes and 1 primary home. Bottom line enti antae, chala mandi investment antae 20-25% down payment kavali anukuntaru but it’s not. For Most of us to save $100-$200k towards down payment is a challenge. You can use this idea to build your equity.

moving is challenge ani andharu antaru, but nothing comes easy. E 5 years lo vadu down payment cheysindhi, $200k but after loan if he sells all the properties he would end up $600-$700k in profit because of appreciation. Ey job cheysthae 5 years lo antha save cheyagalamu.

I am not saying or recommending someone to buy a home buy instead asking to not emotionally tie up to a home, try investing and build in equity.

raghuramakrishnaraju-raghu.gif

2 hours ago, Undilaemanchikalam said:

bl@st5yrs lo 3homes marada?

3 hours ago, Undilaemanchikalam said:

Investment homes ki positive cash flow undaali.. or at least no money should go from your pocket every month after all expenses.. 8% down chesthe, numbers won’t work for many homes.. 

10 hours ago, Undilaemanchikalam said:

Me vodi wife and kids support ki 🙏

he is blessed.. lekuntae dula thiruthundhi, I know $500k increase in equity antae too good.. 10 years job cheysthae kani save cheyalemu.. he can use that money for kids education and retirement.. 

I agree this will work only if the market is good and if he has constant flow of tenants. ee okka property few months kaali ga unna modatike mosam vasthadi. my friend tried this and now he is into losses. but it worked out for me. key is you need to choose the property which can have constant flow of tenants and also able to sell those properties at any time irrespective of market situation