Samsung Bespoke

ForEverJava

Evarina konna recent ga..Corporate perks site and some extra coupo  codes use cheste 2200 that include shipping and taxes model has family hub and extra panels and Samsung Care plus that covers 3 yrs warranty and extra repairs...wondering if it's good deal..

Also any recent owners let me k how is experience..

TIA

7 hours ago, ForEverJava said:

Evarina konna recent ga..Corporate perks site and some extra coupo  codes use cheste 2200 that include shipping and taxes model has family hub and extra panels and Samsung Care plus that covers 3 yrs warranty and extra repairs...wondering if it's good deal..

TIA

Worst don’t buy 

2 hours ago, Jabbawokeez said:

we looked into buying one but backed off due to scary reviews online 

4 minutes ago, CBNmyGOD said:

Worst don’t buy 

మీరు చెప్పేది Samsung Beespoke  గురించా లేక Samsung అన్ని fridgeల గురించా ...33mtnj.gif

3 minutes ago, Anta Assamey said:

మీరు చెప్పేది Samsung Beespoke  గురించా లేక Samsung అన్ని fridgeల గురించా ...33mtnj.gif

Very bad reviews don’t buy, friend bought and he said worst raghuramakrishnaraju-raghu.gif

1 hour ago, Anta Assamey said:

Samsung bespoke 

1 minute ago, GTR said:

i have samsung bespoke. No issues so far. If u can buy with 3 yr warranty, go for it. Samsung service is really good. 

2200 is a good price dude that has extra pnels and samsung care covers additional damages and 3 yr warranty? also 2 months back order getting it by end of march

8 hours ago, ForEverJava said:

TIA

What coupons? 

If you like the design ( which I also like a lot) , best bet is to buy from Costco which gives 5 year warranty ( with extra ).  

Yes, Samsung fridges break more than orders.  You need some warranty or be ready to replace them often

2 hours ago, Anta Assamey said:

I won't speak to all but Fridges and Washing Machines, I wouldn't buy Samsungs. Look wise they are great beacuse they are plastic thermoformed but they don't last long. Technology/connectivity/ screens are great.

PS: They are our competitors.