How to lead a contended life.

usauae

1 hour ago, LadiesTailor said:

You have a happy life baaa… get into new habit like marathon running or other sports or some volunteer activities… be happy baaa now a days hard to find 

Yeah aa hobby ye yedo decide ayyelopu poye la vunna. Should just start running like forest gump yemo. 

1 hour ago, ramudu said:

inni rojulu neene worst anukunna , hammayaa , ee post chusaka naakanna worst gaa unnaru janalu ani telisindhi , I am happy now 

Poni le baa I will sleep like a baby today thinking that I made someone happy 😃 

Yedi aina hobby suggest cheyyi 

3 hours ago, ahimsavaadhi1 said:

Most of us are in the same boat bro.

what I’m doing and trying to spend more time is making efforts slowly but surely to improve my career. bringing some healthy habits in to life. 

New tech nerchukuntunnava bro ? 
mana @LadiesTailor  baa cheppinattu eeroju nunchi running start chestha 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, usauae said:

Dosth gaadu rendu jobulu chestunnadu.

pakkinti vaadu rendu illulu konnadu.

office lo na tatuvata cherina vaadu better negotiate chesi is on a higher pay for same role. 

my juniors got gc but I’m still waiting. 

ila cheppukuntu pothe list never ends. Nenu matram progressing at snail pace. 

poni le healthy ga vunnanu and intlo pellam talanoppi ledu. Understanding wife and parents and in-laws is a blessing. 

but that’s not stopping me from being happy. Can’t sleep at night thinking that I will retire poor and leave my kids with nothing. 
Meeru yela deal chestaru bhayya ? 

stop being materliastic and learn how to be contended with what you have..

kaali ga kurchovadam manesi..edo oka rewarding pani chestu undu..amaina ideas unte dani meeda work chestu undu

Just now, hch said:

stop being materliastic and learn how to be contended with what you have..

kaali ga kurchovadam manesi..edo oka rewarding pani chestu undu..amaina ideas unte dani meeda work chestu undu

Naa question ye how to be contended kada bro. Naa talent ki rewarding panulu teleyadu kani will start running. At least healthy ga vunta. 

Bro i was like that before.. but this helped me. Start counting on the blessings you have. Naaku ilanti alochanalu vachinappudu compare what you have before and compare with where you are what you have.

• Upvote 2

Just now, Jalsarayudu9 said:

Bro i was pike that before.. but this helped me. Start counting on the blessings you have. Naaku ilanti alochanalu vachinappudu compare what you have before and compare with where you are what you have.

Never had these thoughts before bro. Age vallna or kids vachhaka thought process mari poyindi. Earlier pitcha lite tisukunevadini. 
mundu cheppinattu I’m blessed to have understanding family. 
Yenta understanding aina ilanti vishayalu  share chusukoledu. Ade ikkada chepthe oka 10 salahalu vastayi and manaki nachinavi 1 or 2 tisukoni happy ga vundali. 

• Upvote 2