How to lead a contended life.

usauae

21 hours ago, usauae said:

poni le healthy ga vunnanu and intlo pellam talanoppi ledu. Understanding wife and parents and in-laws is a blessing. 

adi undi kooda nuvvu unhappy ante - neeku unna daani viluva teliyatledu. 

full money undi, intlo peace of mind leka public kottuku sachipotunnaru. 

pakkanolla sangati pakkana petteste - nee life improve avvataniki last 5y lo nuvvu emi chesavo oka paper meeda raasuko - purely from self reflection stand point. ee pichi gola lo padi, sakkaga unna nee marital life ni risk lo pettaku. 

2 minutes ago, phatposts said:

adi undi kooda nuvvu unhappy ante - neeku unna daani viluva teliyatledu. 

full money undi, intlo peace of mind leka public kottuku sachipotunnaru. 

pakkanolla sangati pakkana petteste - nee life improve avvataniki last 5y lo nuvvu emi chesavo oka paper meeda raasuko - purely from self reflection stand point. ee pichi gola lo padi, sakkaga unna nee marital life ni risk lo pettaku. 

Super

22 hours ago, usauae said:

Dosth gaadu rendu jobulu chestunnadu.

pakkinti vaadu rendu illulu konnadu.

office lo na tatuvata cherina vaadu better negotiate chesi is on a higher pay for same role. 

my juniors got gc but I’m still waiting. 

ila cheppukuntu pothe list never ends. Nenu matram progressing at snail pace. 

poni le healthy ga vunnanu and intlo pellam talanoppi ledu. Understanding wife and parents and in-laws is a blessing. 

but that’s not stopping me from being happy. Can’t sleep at night thinking that I will retire poor and leave my kids with nothing. 
Meeru yela deal chestaru bhayya ? 

If you compare there be no end. Ipudu 5homes, wife husband earn 600k tc together, Stocks multiplied ala anni kalisi vachina you will not be happy because someone you know is ahead of all these achievements and you will compare with him.

You need to understand what you want, what is important to you. You need to know where to stop all these comparisons. You do know whats others journey all about. Ne journey neede.

Andariki thank you. So Eeroju running start chesa ran for 10 mins non stop but potanu yemo annata aayasam vachindi. Just fe yrs back 1 hr easy ga sprint chese vaadini. Hopefully will get back there soon. 

• Upvote 1

25 minutes ago, usauae said:

Andariki thank you. So Eeroju running start chesa ran for 10 mins non stop but potanu yemo annata aayasam vachindi. Just fe yrs back 1 hr easy ga sprint chese vaadini. Hopefully will get back there soon. 

good start  , run chesthy emi povu , cheyakuntee nee pothavu , keep going bro 

Anything that pulls you down - mentally, physically, psychologically, spiritually - IGNORE it.

It is very tempting to compare ourselves or be tempted to respond to people who taunt you or tempt you into saying or doing things you really don't want to. 

From experience I can categorically say that ignoring negative people and negative influences can in a small way pave the path towards your search for true contentment.