KCR is doing the same mistake as CBN ... unnecessarily fighting with BJP at nation level

hunkyfunky2

TDP loss has very little to do with going against bjp or even caste factor. It's mostly down to bad governance and janma Bhoomi committees 

Kcd doesn't have the same problems, besides opposition isn't consolidated in Telangana.  He may not win same amount of seats but should be enough to form govt again 

1 hour ago, argadorn said:

CBN ki avasaramu lekundey to fight against BJP it is his fault atkeast funds thechukunna people would have satisfied but telangana case lo different if kcr wont go against to bjp bjp will form next govt in telangana 

Cbn just tried to blame modi for cbn’s failures. Workout kaley anthey. 

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Telugodura456 said:

KCR al;ways wanted to be an NTR. NTR shook delhi by stariting the Front politics.

Those politics are still followed till date.

But problem with KCR is the state is too small. If KCR could be CM of united AP then he might have had chance.

Now he n eeds a lot of luck

Emi ro...poddugala poddugala gaddi kottinava endi ? 

• Haha 2

3 minutes ago, Vaampire said:

Cbn just tried to blame modi for cbn’s failures. Workout kaley anthey. 

State is still young, don't need to find some one to blame... He can always say state division..

I think his schemes backfired and his obsession with capital ( WTF is temp secretariat at 750C) , polavaram  are main reasons.

1 hour ago, Gaali_Gottam_Govinda said:

Adhi nee imagination anthe......... haven't you seen recent survey??? 

BJP landslide in North India and losing seats only in 2-3 states. Everywhere else they're gaining from 2019. 

BJP still in a comfortable position to form government on its own.... the difference between BJP and next biggest party is more than 200 seats.... Tell me who in the stupid opposition will form government???

Modi has already won the perception battle. Just like 2019..... 2024 will also be Modi vs who??? All fence sitting vote will go for Modi..... they will vote for him not because they love him but because most don't want a unstable ragtag alliance of corrupted family political parties.

I never said bjp is not going to form govt. bjp will still form the govt but it will be short of magic figure by atleast 20-30 seats.

Bjp won 19 mp seats in wb, they are going to loose atleast 10 of them this time. Another 10 seats in up as well.

bjp literally clean sweeped rajasthan mp guj in 2019. I think karnataka too but not sure. Another 20 seats can be reduced here. 

Bjp may get 225-250 seats this time and will form govt again.

i am in hyd from last 2 months. Trust me gst implementation is big joke. Health balekapothey hospital lo admit ayithey room charges ki kooda gst pay cheyyali. Inka restuarants gurunchi disco kooda waste. It doesnt make any sense to me. Lot of merchants are openly saying you need you need to pay xxxxx extra if u want receipt.

even though i support bjp, sorry i cant support its failures

5 minutes ago, Android_Halwa said:

Emi ro...poddugala poddugala gaddi kottinava endi ? 

nee erra bus batch ki thelidhule. elli saduvuko.

All you have is some emotional self esteem issues regardins andhras and tdp. based on your cast.e

1 minute ago, Telugodura456 said:

nee erra bus batch ki thelidhule. elli saduvuko.

All you have is some emotional self esteem issues regardins andhras and tdp. based on your cast.e

Eenadu paper ae na ?

• Haha 1

5 minutes ago, hunkyfunky2 said:

State is still young, don't need to find some one to blame... He can always say state division..

I think his schemes backfired and his obsession with capital ( WTF is temp secretariat at 750C) , polavaram  are main reasons.

SS vadhu package muddu ani assembly lo theermanam pettadu cbn. That was a blunder move.  He was a total disaster. Jaggad is corrupt egoist MF ani state mothaniki 2019 kantey mundey telusu. But still vaadiki anni seats icharu antey clear ga ardham chesukovachu cbn enthala fail ayyado. I know cbn fans dont agree to that

• Upvote 1

8 minutes ago, Vaampire said:

I never said bjp is not going to form govt. bjp will still form the govt but it will be short of magic figure by atleast 20-30 seats.

Bjp won 19 mp seats in wb, they are going to loose atleast 10 of them this time. Another 10 seats in up as well.

bjp literally clean sweeped rajasthan mp guj in 2019. I think karnataka too but not sure. Another 20 seats can be reduced here. 

i am in hyd from last 2 months. Trust me gst implementation is big joke. Health balekapothey hospital lo admit ayithey room charges ki kooda gst pay cheyyali. Inka restuarants gurunchi disco kooda waste. It doesnt make any sense to me. Lot of merchants are openly saying you need you need to pay xxxxx extra if u want receipt.

Yeah yeah totally agree..... Not a fan of BJP myself here too...... but the idea of Government formation by regional parties like Mamata, Akhilesh Yadav, Uddhav Thackray, Laloo, etc with the help of Congress will make any independent voters to go vote for Modi. 

Modi has his fair share of failures and goodies too. lets see. 

15 minutes ago, Vaampire said:

Then why you want them to win again? 

You support BJP but you can’t support their failures aa lol? Then what’s the point of BJP that you support? Its just a name.

A healthy opposition is a cornerstone for growth of a country. Without that, Bodi gadu vadi mental FM deshanni ammestharu…

• Haha 1

18 minutes ago, Vaampire said:

last min lo anything happen, BJP is smart enough to make some gains in other states too. And may have some tie ups with parties. 

Ya gst is kinda of a mess. 

CBN odipoyindi BJP valla kaadu bossu. YS family ki AP lo chaalane mass level support undi.  Inka chaala factors unnayi like Amaravati - scam ani chupincharu, poor people ki policies peddaga levu inka TDP caste party ani cheppi baaga smear chesaru. 

47 minutes ago, Vaampire said:

To whom ? 

"Lot of merchants are openly saying you need you need to pay xxxxx extra if u want receipt."

Centre lo votes go to the party that can keep all the locals united, that's the rule of thumb.