KCR is doing the same mistake as CBN ... unnecessarily fighting with BJP at nation level

hunkyfunky2

4 hours ago, Telugodura456 said:

KCR al;ways wanted to be an NTR. NTR shook delhi by stariting the Front politics.

Those politics are still followed till date.

But problem with KCR is the state is too small. If KCR could be CM of united AP then he might have had chance.

Now he n eeds a lot of luck

Em matladuthunnavooo Neeku ardham avthundhaaa?? CBN was more influential at centre compared to sr NTR. The truth is he influenced central politics in 1990s to a reasonable extent.  However, his influence is overstated by yellow media over the years. Then it became a subject of mockery and ridicule. That’s a different subject anukoo 

3 hours ago, reality said:

Then why you want them to win again? 

You support BJP but you can’t support their failures aa lol? Then what’s the point of BJP that you support? Its just a name.

A healthy opposition is a cornerstone for growth of a country. Without that, Bodi gadu vadi mental FM deshanni ammestharu…

I made it clear multiple times. Second time bjp ruling bad. Ideally they should be kicked out of power in 2024 and i dont feel bad if the loose too. But lack of strong opposition will ensure bjp win. 

36 minutes ago, pakeer_saab said:

Kavitakka koda Jail chooste Jagan gaani type arrangement eeh set aitadi le

Amit shah gaduu kuda same type. Eedu inkaaa murder charges meeedha poyaduuu lamdbbb koduku. 

33 minutes ago, Vaampire said:

I made it clear multiple times. Second time bjp ruling bad. Ideally they should be kicked out of power in 2024 and i dont feel bad if the loose too. But lack of strong opposition will ensure bjp win. 

Until bold, its OK… and that’s what we should hope for and spread the word. But, you are killing that intent immediately with those lines you added at the end.

Public opinion has huge impact on election results too. The moment you say “weak opposition” you are diluting it and spreading the talk in favor of BJ P indirectly. I think if we genuinely wish for something to happen, it’s better we stick to what has to happen and talk about supporting factors for that cause.

Opposition weak ane mundhu… ee present govt denilo strong other than religion politics? Think about it… BJ P is fragile as fcuk…

• Haha 1

5 minutes ago, reality said:

Until bold, its OK… and that’s what we should hope for and spread the word. But, you are killing that intent immediately with those lines you added at the end.

Public opinion has huge impact on election results too. The moment you say “weak opposition” you are diluting it and spreading the talk in favor of BJ P indirectly. I think if we genuinely wish for something to happen, it’s better we stick to what has to happen and talk about supporting factors for that cause.

Opposite weak ane mundhu… ee present govt denilo strong other than religion politics? Think about it… BJ P is fragile as fcuk…

Weak opposition weak anakunda strong antara? Congress is unable to think beyond gandhi family. 

• Upvote 2

7 minutes ago, Vaampire said:

Weak opposition weak anakunda strong antara? Congress is unable to think beyond gandhi family. 

Cong is no longer the opposition…. BRS and other parties with Cong will form against BJ P…. that’s the hope….

TG lo 2018 lo more than 100 places lo deposits poyina BJ P… see how far it progressed… all due to the need of an opposition and spreading the word… same applies at the center also….

I know these convictions sound ridiculous…. But great convictions are the mothers of great deeds..

• Haha 2

6 hours ago, hunkyfunky2 said:

What is the objective here ?  It is suicidal to fight with Modi and BJP 

it is not uncommon for political leaders to have differences with other leaders or political parties, and sometimes these differences can lead to disagreements or conflicts. The objective of such actions is usually to further the political or ideological goals of the leader or the party they represent.

In the case of the leaders you mentioned, KCR and CBN, it's difficult to say what their motivations are without more information. However, it's worth noting that political leaders often have to balance a number of different considerations, such as the needs and priorities of their constituents, the goals of their party, and the broader political landscape at the national or regional level. Ultimately, the objective of any political leader is to serve the best interests of their constituents and their country.

• Haha 2

3 minutes ago, reality said:

Cong is no longer the opposition…. BRS and other parties with Cong will form against BJ P…. that’s the hope….

TG lo 2018 lo more than 100 places lo deposits poyina BJ P… see how far it progressed… all due to the need of an opposition and spreading the word… same applies at the center also….

I know these convictions sound ridiculous…. But great convictions are the mothers of great deeds..

What did brs achieve so far to support. Sep tg vachi 9 years ayina inka same blame game thappa emi ledhu. I would rather pick nitish kumar or patnaik 

7 minutes ago, Vaampire said:

What did brs achieve so far to support. Sep tg vachi 9 years ayina inka same blame game thappa emi ledhu. I would rather pick nitish kumar or patnaik 

Good question…but I answered already above.  What did BJ P achieve in TG to progress from 100+ deposit losses to where they are now….  I am purely talking about political strategy here… and you channelled into evaluating the merits to support them…

Adhi evvadu ayina parvaledhu… should make BJ P lose at center is my point…

22 minutes ago, reality said:

I feel brs is to take out negative votes of modi anipisthundhi actually .. he should not concentrate on bjp weak candidates seats akhada opposition vallu gelvachuu but I think he is just MIM party bjp weak seats lo contest chesthadu vadu 

• Like 1

21 minutes ago, reality said:

Good question…but I answered already above.  What did BJ P achieve in TG to progress from 100+ deposit losses to where they are now….  I am purely talking about political strategy here… and you channelled into evaluating the merits to support them…

Adhi evvadu ayina parvaledhu… should make BJ P lose at center is my point…

Ye rakam ga brs national level lo emanna peekutundo cheptava poni aap anna oka meaning undi..evadanna akhilesh yadav,mamata Banerjee tho. Kalisthe deeni kante bodi gadi 10gude better ani bjp ki estaru automatic ga

The only positive of BRS is KCR can talk hindi very fluently unlike other south politicians .. media coverage esthay he will get some recognition like mamathq lekuntay naveen patnaik ye 

14 minutes ago, argadorn said:

I feel brs is to take out negative votes of modi anipisthundhi actually .. he should not concentrate on bjp weak candidates seats akhada opposition vallu gelvachuu but I think he is just MIM party bjp weak seats lo contest chesthadu vadu 

I don’t think that’s the plan. That will be suicidal for BRS even in state. MIM ante adhi thoka party and their scope is limited, but muslim vote bank untadhi…. and they get their small perks from BJ P…

9 minutes ago, reality said:

I don’t think that’s the plan. That will be suicidal for BRS even in state. MIM ante adhi thoka party and their scope is limited, but muslim vote bank untadhi…. and they get their small perks from BJ P…

Langa lepi lorrylu aape @reality langa malli dora BJ modaletadroooo CITI_c$y

2 hours ago, Pavanonline said:

TRS can't dictate how their opposition will be right. It's not their fault that opposition doesn't have proper leadership. 

You think leading parties just sit and watch to make opposition strong ?