Question on Tesla

iddaritho

59 minutes ago, phatposts said:

last i checked its 250 a month. i dont think you can select that at the time of buying but all owners with FSD capable cars can subscribe

I think 299 for fsd and 99 for auto pilot per month 

5 hours ago, iddaritho said:

We are planning to buy Tesla Model Y ( 7 seater ) , is it better to go with FSD or basic auto pilot is ok 

also I heard about subscription plan for auto pilot as needed, I don’t see any option when ordering ? How does that work out 

The choice between Full Self-Driving (FSD) and basic Autopilot ultimately depends on your personal preferences and driving needs. FSD provides more advanced features such as autonomous navigation, while the basic Autopilot provides driver assistance features such as adaptive cruise control and lane keeping.

Regarding the subscription plan for Autopilot, Tesla offers a "Premium Connectivity" package which includes additional features for Autopilot, such as live traffic visualization and satellite maps, as well as a number of other premium services. This package is available as an added option when ordering a Tesla vehicle, or can be added later through the Tesla mobile app. However, it's worth noting that the availability of these packages and options may vary by region and are subject to change over time.