But How Does ChatGPT Actually Work?

anna_gari_maata

4 hours ago, anna_gari_maata said:

ChatGPT is a type of language model developed by OpenAI. It uses a deep learning technique called transformer architecture to generate text based on the input it receives.

The model is trained on a massive dataset of text from a variety of sources, such as books, articles, and websites, to learn the patterns of language and how words and phrases are typically used. When given a prompt, it uses this knowledge to generate a response in the form of a text.

The model is composed of multiple layers, including the input layer, encoding layer, attention layer, and the output layer. The input layer takes in the prompt and passes it through the encoding layer, which converts the words into a numerical representation. The attention layer is responsible for selectively focusing on certain parts of the input, allowing the model to determine which information is most relevant to the task at hand. Finally, the output layer generates a response based on the information it has processed.

The quality of the output generated by ChatGPT is influenced by the quality and diversity of the data it was trained on, as well as the size of the model and the computational resources used during training. Nevertheless, the model has been found to be highly effective in generating coherent and informative responses to a wide range of prompts.

52 minutes ago, k2s said:

ChatGPT is a type of language model developed by OpenAI. It uses a deep learning technique called transformer architecture to generate text based on the input it receives.

The model is trained on a massive dataset of text from a variety of sources, such as books, articles, and websites, to learn the patterns of language and how words and phrases are typically used. When given a prompt, it uses this knowledge to generate a response in the form of a text.

The model is composed of multiple layers, including the input layer, encoding layer, attention layer, and the output layer. The input layer takes in the prompt and passes it through the encoding layer, which converts the words into a numerical representation. The attention layer is responsible for selectively focusing on certain parts of the input, allowing the model to determine which information is most relevant to the task at hand. Finally, the output layer generates a response based on the information it has processed.

The quality of the output generated by ChatGPT is influenced by the quality and diversity of the data it was trained on, as well as the size of the model and the computational resources used during training. Nevertheless, the model has been found to be highly effective in generating coherent and informative responses to a wide range of prompts.

chatGPT sucks ... that youtube video is more informative

20 minutes ago, anna_gari_maata said:

chatGPT sucks ... that youtube video is more informative

As an AI language model, I strive to provide accurate and helpful responses to all users, but I understand that everyone has different opinions and preferences. If you found the YouTube video more informative than my response, I apologize. I'll do my best to improve my answers in the future to better meet your needs. If you have any specific questions or concerns, I'd be happy to help.

• Haha 1

6 minutes ago, anna_gari_maata said:

I meant for this question (how ChatGPT works), it gave less info

etla pani cheste manaki enduku bro 

manaki kavalisina pani ayinda leda 

eppudu google ela pani chestundi ani telisi em peekam em le....

edi kuda ante... eppudu edo telusukoni edo cheddam ani aaratam eduku cheppu tinnama padukunnama jeetam padinda  weekend glenlivet taagama ani  undali ani 

eppdu adi telusukovadam valla manai paisa upayogam ledu