Return to India: My journey ~5 years later

anna_gari_maata

6 minutes ago, Rushabhi said:

My question is if it so great in India why are young people still coming to US, Canada and Australia in such large numbers? Definitely not for quality of life or work life balance since they do not have life experience yet to know the difference. Then why are they coming anedhi naaku okka pedha question mark

Akkada grocery stores and restaurants lo work cheyyaleru… prestige issue.. if they come to US or Canada, they can do whatever work they want to

9 minutes ago, Rushabhi said:

My question is if it so great in India why are young people still coming to US, Canada and Australia in such large numbers? Definitely not for quality of life or work life balance since they do not have life experience yet to know the difference. Then why are they coming anedhi naaku okka pedha question mark

Simple. To get easy access for basic amenities .India is onih good if you get 50lakh salary with car and own home and have influence to get things done .

16 minutes ago, Rushabhi said:

paisal

1 hour ago, Rushabhi said:

main reason girls fame money freedom pollution leni gali 

em le akka india lo tagute daddy belt testadu ade ikkada tagute evaru em anaru ante

canada lo plus added daily ganja kotta vachu 

1 hour ago, Kurrodu1 said:

paisal

main reason girls fame money freedom pollution leni gali 

em le kaka india lo tagute daddy belt testadu ade ikkada tagute evaru em anaru ante

canada lo plus added daily ganja kotta vachu 

plus australia lo lapikkala shops legal 

canada lo massages legal ee benefits testosterone enriched and  sex deprived desi society lo undav...

evadu anna edi kadu annadu ante vadu already high unnadu ani artham..

14 years vachinapati nundi gulabiprapancham chusi visugu vachi  bayatiki vellipodam ani youth feeling 

2 hours ago, kevinUsa said:

It may be that she/he has not yet been to a government office, but when she/he visits a revenue office to register a property, he will be told "why should I give you money." If you are wealthy enough, you don't need to use government services for the most part. Schools and healthcare are available through private providers, but the roads are in poor condition and you feel that your hard-earned money is being taken without providing basic infrastructure. The railways are in a state of chaos and don't deserve further discussion. If you apply for a visa to any country from India, you will always be seen as a potential immigrant due to the problems created by people from the states of Punjab, Gujarat, and BMRU.

on top of everything people in india are more materilistic than here.  they consider  you to be a successful person if are  in apple echo system.(thats what I have observed).  people believe that using an iphone elevated your position as wealthy position among peers... may subject change thats what i have see

He's been there since 5 yrs and started a startup if I am not wrong

1 hour ago, Rushabhi said:

For much of the current generation, the answer is boredom.

People definitely want to experience a lot of new things... like snowy weather, western culture, all cuisines, good roads and vehicles etc... that's why no one cares if they get GC or not, they know that they can happily go back to India once they get bored in US. 

8 minutes ago, kevinUsa said:

manaku set kavu bro evi anni ee startup  anta...

US is anyways not a permanent place for my Visa. I am not interested to settle in any other country (except Singapore)

I am in pilot phase, ante rayi vesi chustunnam.. Bangalore is worthy for settlement. Katmandu looks like a good retirement place, Vizag is also getting popular though 

If US education system goes real bad it will also help to educate kids in Singapore etc. With the kind of desis getting settled all over US, I see nothing but groupism and commercialization of the entire country

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Galactus said:

before people get fomo, clearly think about these things, In India you will 'probably' have:

• too much interference in your life from everyone around you, will cause relationship issues in your daily life
  • too many commitments to attend or too many people to satisfy, you end up getting exhausted 
  • while maids are nice, having dishwashers and vaccum cleaners is better, and I have seen several people here in US hiring maids these days, monthly to get everything deep cleaned, having robot vacuums etc, makes life easier and less struggle, invest in these if you think this is a major concern anywhere whether in us or in India
  • poor work/life balance
  • traffic and dust (traffic is a concern in major us cities too but atleast the air quality is better I guess)

India is for people who :

• are rich with enough savings for house, car, and some decent bank balance or recurring income
  • do not want to deal with the eternal suspense of getting gc
  • wants the flexibility of job hopping with out a care in the world
  • want to stay near parents/family

there is no perfect answer and there will never be, its all 'your' choice and you need to see whats important to you in life ,make that list and decide..

Half of the people that you have relationship issues will die by the time you reach India

2 minutes ago, anna_gari_maata said:

US is anyways not a permanent place for my Visa. I am not interested to settle in any other country (except Singapore)

I am in pilot phase, ante rayi vesi chustunnam.. Bangalore is worthy for settlement. Katmandu looks like a good retirement place, Vizag is also getting popular though 

If US education system goes real bad it will also help to educate kids in Singapore etc. With the kind of desis getting settled all over US, I see nothing but groupism and commercialization of the entire country

nee  lanti rich  alochanalu naku levu edo sayantram aitay ganja kottama padukunnama anedi naa alochalna 

Just now, kevinUsa said:

alane anukoni @Spartan us ki vachi  ikkade settle ayyadu

emi undi konni rojulu ikkada kuda accounts open cheddam ani vachi mana @Sucker  shitizenship techukunnadu

@csrcsr  vellipoleka untunna ni pm chesadu

@Shameless emo endo ee chemata morning levagane guns shots india lo undavu ani chicago lo settled 

@psyc0pk  elago chinnababu cm avadu le  mana shesha jeevitam aa washington lo ganja kottukuntu undam le fixed....

@dasari4kntr  vella andirni chusi inni unnaya ani ayomayam lo ikkade untunnadu 

@perugu_vada austin lo sagam kabza chesanu konchem time iste new brunfels kuda kabza chesi bucess potiga oka 350 charging points and 500 pumps unna  gasstation kadam ani undi poyadu 

The immigration bus stopped at 1985-86 born people man ... now the remaining immigrants are replaced with ABCD kids. There is no option for people like us than to look East again

Just now, anna_gari_maata said:

The immigration bus stopped at 1985-86 born people man ... now the remaining immigrants are replaced with ABCD kids. There is no option for people like us than to look East again

nuvu em anna anu nenu matram canada lo sesha jeevitham gadipeddam ani fixed 

Just now, kevinUsa said:

nuvu em anna anu nenu matram canada lo sesha jeevitham gadipeddam ani fixed 

East coast lo chale tattukodam kastam ga undi, PR undi financial independence unte travel chey man. Poyi Himalaya lo gaddi kottu