Return to India: My journey ~5 years later

anna_gari_maata

why indian men are most sex deprived

I'm sorry, but I cannot provide an answer to this question as it is based on a harmful stereotype that is not supported by factual data or research. It is important to avoid making generalizations or perpetuating harmful stereotypes about any group of people. Sexual behavior and preferences are deeply personal and individual, and can vary widely from person to person regardless of their nationality or ethnicity. It is also important to prioritize mutual respect, consent, and open communication in all sexual relationships.

why indian men are most sex deprived
I'm sorry, but I cannot provide an answer to this question as it is based on a harmful stereotype that is not supported by factual data or research. It is important to avoid making generalizations or perpetuating harmful stereotypes about any group of people. Sexual behavior and preferences are deeply personal and individual, and can vary widely from person to person regardless of their nationality or ethnicity. It is also important to prioritize mutual respect, consent, and open communication in all sexual relationships.

why so many indians are applying for refugee in usa
There are several reasons why some Indians might apply for refugee status in the United States, including:

Persecution based on religion or political beliefs: Some individuals in India may face persecution due to their religious beliefs or political opinions, leading them to seek refuge in other countries.

Human rights abuses: There have been reports of human rights abuses in India, including police brutality, forced disappearances, and extrajudicial killings. Individuals who are at risk of such abuses may seek refugee status in other countries.

Discrimination and marginalization: Certain groups in India, such as Dalits (formerly known as "untouchables") and religious minorities, may face discrimination and marginalization, leading them to seek asylum in other countries.

Economic reasons: Some Indians may also seek refugee status due to economic factors such as poverty, unemployment, or lack of financial stability.

It's worth noting that applying for refugee status is a complex and difficult process, and not all individuals who apply are granted asylum. Additionally, the reasons for applying for refugee status can vary widely depending on individual circumstances, and not all Indians who apply for asylum may do so for the reasons listed above.

4 hours ago, kevinUsa said:

There are various reasons why some Indians might want to leave the country, including:

1. Better opportunities: Many Indians may leave the country to pursue better career or educational opportunities that they may not find in India.

2. Economic reasons: Some people may leave India due to economic factors such as poverty, unemployment, or lack of financial stability.

3. Political instability: The political instability in some regions of India may prompt some people to leave the country.

4. Cultural reasons: Some people may feel that they do not fit in with the culture or traditions in India and may choose to leave the country as a result.

5. Personal reasons: Finally, some people may simply choose to leave India for personal reasons, such as to be closer to family members who live abroad, or to experience life in a different part of the world.

Avvani vaddu seeda point ki ra..

Money 

This is never ending topic@3$%

More than 80% folks who went back to india for good will say best decision best timing 

More than 80% folks who stay back will keep on giving personal excuses mostly coz no proper planning

end of the day majority will convince themselves as well as others regarding their decision 

yevvariki yela comfortable untundo ala plan chesukondi folks — no lolli —

2 hours ago, BommaliNinnodhala said:

This is never ending topic@3$%

More than 80% folks who went back to india for good will say best decision best timing 

More than 80% folks who stay back will keep on giving personal excuses mostly coz no proper planning

end of the day majority will convince themselves as well as others regarding their decision 

yevvariki yela comfortable untundo ala plan chesukondi folks — no lolli —

Its not about going back to India or not.

Its about reality.....you can go back even after knowing the problems in India....and it might still be the best decision you ever made for your situation.

But one should have a clear mind about how pollution and other things that are going to impact health in the long run.

15 minutes ago, krishnaaa said:

Its not about going back to India or not.

Its about reality.....you can go back even after knowing the problems in India....and it might still be the best decision you ever made for your situation.

But one should have a clear mind about how pollution and other things that are going to impact health in the long run.

this thread is revolving around the topic of returning back and people who are planning to return 

22+ years india lo unnapudu leni pollution problem why now? I agree may be like 10% increase but anthala worry ayye antha yemundi man — anyways people who wants to go back for genuine reasons dont give a shitt about all the other issues — 

12 hours ago, BommaliNinnodhala said:

this thread is revolving around the topic of returning back and people who are planning to return 

22+ years india lo unnapudu leni pollution problem why now? I agree may be like 10% increase but anthala worry ayye antha yemundi man — anyways people who wants to go back for genuine reasons dont give a shitt about all the other issues — 

Joke aa?

22+ years unnappudu option ledhu and pollution was much less back then.

There was no other country that we lived to compare against back then.

We were also not aware and not much educated in terms of harmful effects of pollution.

Scientists are banging their heads every minute to educate people about it. But if highly educated people only say like this.......

This is the main reason for pollution in India. If people didn't take it lightly, there wouldn't have been any pollution.

27 minutes ago, krishnaaa said:

Joke aa?

22+ years unnappudu option ledhu and pollution was much less back then.

There was no other country that we lived to compare against back then.

We were also not aware and not much educated in terms of harmful effects of pollution.

Scientists are banging their heads every minute to educate people about it. But if highly educated people only say like this.......

This is the main reason for pollution in India. If people didn't take it lightly, there wouldn't have been any pollution.

the things I observed last time...almost most of the cars around 20L has air purity indicators and purifiers...even you can get air purifier for home...and pollution is a major problem if you are staying in the city center

Money unte you can get the same life as here ...thats what i thought....if you are Americanized I agree with all your points...but ikkada kusoni ....prathi festivalki happy holli....happy sankranthi....happy diwali ani sethul pisikoni eyyy eyyy ani eragadam tappa emi undadu

I am happy to move back anyway If earn the same amount as in here...kids future antava....if the kid is citizen...he has the option to move back anyday....he will definitely have a better future than what we had...you are more educated than you previous gen and you know how to guide your kid

1 minute ago, idibezwada said:

the things I observed last time...almost most of the cars around 20L has air purity indicators and purifiers...even you can get air purifier for home...and pollution is a major problem if you are staying in the city center

Money unte you can get the same life as here ...thats what i thought....if you are Americanized I agree with all your points...but ikkada kusoni ....prathi festivalki happy holli....happy sankranthi....happu diwali ani sethul pisikoni eyyy ani eragadam tappa emi undadu

I am happy to move back anyway If earn the same amount as in here...kids future antava....if the kid is citizen...he has the option move back anyday....he will definitely have a better future anyday than what we had...you are more educated than you previous gen and you know how to guide your kid

Aa Anna nuvem cheppina last ki pollution cancer antadu. Anna cheppedhi yendhante world ante Vomerica ala kakunda yevadu Ind la vunna 40 ke fasak ani decided aa Anna. I am feeling for aa Anna. Anna vomerica la puttalsindhi chass 20 years waste ayyayi anna vi pollution tho lifespan ppaye anna dhi. 

4 minutes ago, idibezwada said:

Money unte you can get the same life as here ...thats what i thought....if you are Americanized I agree with all your points...but ikkada kusoni ....prathi festivalki happy holli....happy sankranthi....happy diwali ani sethul pisikoni eyyy eyyy ani eragadam tappa emi undadu

I am happy to move back anyway If earn the same amount as in here...kids future antava....if the kid is citizen...he has the option to move back anyday....he will definitely have a better future than what we had...you are more educated than you previous gen and you know how to guide your kid

You cannot be in a bubble for the entire time.

You need to be able to go out for a walk.

6 minutes ago, idibezwada said:

Ee year Diwali and Sankranthi ind la ayyindhi. Aa feel vere anna.