early retirement alochanalu coming...calling db ppl

SaradaChinnodu

4 hours ago, SaradaChinnodu said:

I'm in late 30s and is in IT for about 12 years now (all of it in US,came as masters student)...dukanam sardesi Ind podham aney thoughts coming ....malli pothe akkada emadalem ani anipisthundi (nannu eskokandi abba cha ani)....

However, I still need to figure what to do if I really opt for early retirement? May be mid life crisis......hoping to hear from fellow dbians on some ideas and some encouragement...

You can't have retirement without financial independence which means don't take loans that you can't payoff

8 hours ago, SaradaChinnodu said:

I'm in late 30s and is in IT for about 12 years now (all of it in US,came as masters student)...dukanam sardesi Ind podham aney thoughts coming ....malli pothe akkada emadalem ani anipisthundi (nannu eskokandi abba cha ani)....

However, I still need to figure what to do if I really opt for early retirement? May be mid life crisis......hoping to hear from fellow dbians on some ideas and some encouragement...

Haha almost same boat. I don't want to do job in big city, thinking of opening coaching/ tuition center in town. 

16 hours ago, SaradaChinnodu said:

Put a percentage of your salary aside for enjoyment. 

Go on a good vacation.

Go to Gym regularly...very important.

Focus on hobbies.

Change job or technology.

Save money and invest ....once you start getting good returns..you can work for more years.

Dont even think about going to India for next 5 years....everything is polluted....air, food and water. Water and food you can manage ..... but Air you cannot.

Wait for 5 years atleast for EVs to become mainstream and air pollution start to reduce.

• Like 1

17 hours ago, SaradaChinnodu said:

late 30s and masters ante at least 15yrs experience undaliga vaaaa. you on bench long time?

11 minutes ago, FrustratedVuncle said:

late 30s and masters ante at least 15yrs experience undaliga vaaaa. you on bench long time?

yeah about an year or so during 2008/09...

1 hour ago, krishnaaa said:

Dont even think about going to India for next 5 years....everything is polluted....air, food and water. Water and food you can manage ..... but Air you cannot.

Wait for 5 years atleast for EVs to become mainstream and air pollution start to reduce.

What is the percentage of people who upgraded to EVs in USA where EVs are mainstream?

4 minutes ago, Sanjiv said:

What is the percentage of people who upgraded to EVs in USA where EVs are mainstream?

If you talk about major cities, Metros are becoming more prevalant

the real cause of air pollution in Delhi is crop burning, hope they resolve it soon though

17 hours ago, csrcsr said:

physcial mental strength unnaantha varaki work chestu ne undali ani peddalu chepparu, bhgavadgita lo cheppary may be its job, business or anything may be you can retire little early , e early retirment videos, vlogs manaki ardam kaadu chudadaniki baguntayi 

people might say contentment , thats different from early retirement 

start loving any kind of job that can feed you with no expectations, either setup your own business or work for a company.

there is always going to be some work that is in demand, early retirement is the biggest scam theme that is good for investors to make retail investors invest into something risky to make them comfortable about their risks

early retirement means early death, this is good for those who dont know why they are here for 

2 minutes ago, pakeer_saab said:

start loving any kind of job that can feed you with no expectations, either setup your own business or work for a company.

there is always going to be some work that is in demand, early retirement is the biggest scam theme that is good for investors to make retail investors invest into something risky to make them comfortable about their risks

early retirement means early death, this is good for those who dont know why they are here for 

True anna plus 100

As per DB standards:

1-2 Cr FD

5 Cr Savings

2-3 Rental incomes

But nannu adigthey you can move whenever you want but healthcare serivces India lo ela unnayo naaku teleedu, so adi okkate I will consider

6 minutes ago, JANASENA said:

As per DB standards:

1-2 Cr FD

5 Cr Savings

2-3 Rental incomes

But nannu adigthey you can move whenever you want but healthcare serivces India lo ela unnayo naaku teleedu, so adi okkate I will consider

sounds like atleast 10Cr ....aithey chana time undhi naku....ippatlo tele yevvaram kadhu..