caste is not a feeling ra thikkas

Telugodura456

I know the thread about vjw has gone. wanted to respond to  @Thokkalee who ignored all my points and repeated his persnoalized sob story i have no chance of verifying.

But caste is not about upper caste feelings getting hurt because someone is not nice enough to them or thumbs up not being sold in  a college canteen or groupism.

Caste is material domination. when a caste occupies materially all temple authorities - that is casteism. It does not matter how sweet they talk.

Caste is when feudal communities physically steal the labor of bahujans in form of vetti chaakiri and rape their women while calling them untouchables. Does not matter while doing so they were freindly with me or @Thokkalee

Caste is when most of media/industry ownership. is owned by few castes.

• Upvote 1

Cassette is an identity. The hierarchy of it is based on other parameters. At the end of the day, most Telugu cassettes including teddys and ear rings are shudrassss.

I wonder how can anyone be prideful when they are at the lowest of the chain. Lol

• Haha 2

5 minutes ago, Telugodura456 said:

I know the thread about vjw has gone. wanted to respond to  @Thokkalee who ignored all my points and repeated his persnoalized sob story i have no chance of verifying.

But caste is not about upper caste feelings getting hurt because someone is not nice enough to them or thumbs up not being sold in  a college canteen or groupism.

Caste is material domination. when a caste occupies materially all temple authorities - that is casteism. It does not matter how sweet they talk.

Caste is when feudal communities physically steal the labor of bahujans in form of vetti chaakiri and rape their women while calling them untouchables. Does not matter while doing so they were freindly with me or @Thokkalee

Perfect statement

Ambedkar wanted society of equals not for hating section of society

• Confused 1

1 minute ago, veerigadu said:

Cassette is an identity. The hierarchy of it is based on other parameters. At the end of the day, most Telugu cassettes including teddys and ear rings are shudrassss.

I wonder how can anyone be prideful when they are at the lowest of the chain. Lol

Caste is irrelevant to current age 

Castes were like based on work

Ippudu Avi irrelevant

Society lo ayithey Inka nuvvu cheppindhi follow avutunnaru mostly dumb people still everywhere in desam 

• Confused 1

2 minutes ago, veerigadu said:

An identity wont have any sting if the people claiming the identity do not show material domination.

It is the material domination which makes the identity so acrimonious for others.

13 minutes ago, futureofandhra said:

Caste is irrelevant to current age 

Castes were like based on work

Ippudu Avi irrelevant

Society lo ayithey Inka nuvvu cheppindhi follow avutunnaru mostly dumb people still everywhere in desam 

Indian govt officially tells people that they belong to forward, backward and schedule caste etc. So it’s stupid to expect people to ignore their own identities and upbringings. Should we blame govt or people here?  It’s story of chicken and egg. 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

13 minutes ago, Telugodura456 said:

An identity wont have any sting if the people claiming the identity do not show material domination.

It is the material domination which makes the identity so acrimonious for others.

Material domination is a very subjective factor. Are you saying all forward cassettes are Uber rich? If economical background is a prime root cause of this delineation, then exclude all rich backward and scheduled cassette individuals from that freebies quota. Its not that easy. 

Reservations have only increased in the last 100 years of independence. There is no point of return at this point. 

Native americans lost everything here. Blacks were literally used as human live stock. Even then this country does not provide them any fixed quota. As a matter of the fact, they are trying to even abolish affirmative action here. That is spirit of vomerica. They are unjust and yet they keep it simple.

India is a gone case. It’s worse than a gutter as far as political and social landscape is concerned. I’m not talking about individuals or families here. 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

23 minutes ago, Telugodura456 said:

Yes like Nandamuri, Akkineni, Ghattamanenis owning 90% of movie media, studios and theatres..

like declaring your own capital owning all of the lands at exorbitant prices huh ?

• Haha 2

5 minutes ago, anna_gari_maata said:

Yes like Nandamuri, Akkineni, Ghattamanenis owning 90% of movie media, studios and theatres..

like declaring your own capital owning all of the lands at exorbitant prices huh ?

Yes and also like brahmins dominating religion, reddies dominationg politics, velama dorams living off the work of hard work of others. Once again you are focussing on "feelings" towards one caste instead of casteism .

• Upvote 1

4 minutes ago, anna_gari_maata said:

Why are you doing fake agenda here 

Typical jaffas propaganda

Land ichina farmers lo there are other castes too 

Ippudu mega family lo no of heroes verey vallu vunnara 

Movies are art talent vuntey evadu apaledu 

• Confused 1
  • Upvote 1

13 minutes ago, veerigadu said:

Material domination is a very subjective factor. Are you saying all forward cassettes are Uber rich? If economical background is a prime root cause of this delineation, then exclude all rich backward and scheduled cassette individuals from that freebies quota. 

India is a gone case. It’s worse than a gutter as far as political and social landscape is concerned. I’m not talking about individuals or families here. 

How is material domination subjective ? feelings can be subjective.

thousand people may build a temple but eventually it will be bossed around by someone from brahmin caste - is that subjective?

9 crore people may vote but top political power is either kams, reds or velams - 4 decades ago it was brams. Is that subjective ?

• Confused 1

1 minute ago, veerigadu said:

Seems like phulkas in this db are forced to become biggest cassete reformists.....lol

Pathetic situation. I pity you guys

yea and you dont want a caste reform ..just troll on one caste and call it a day.

1 minute ago, Telugodura456 said:

Yes and also like brahmins dominating religion, reddies dominationg politics, velama dorams living off the work of hard work of others. Once again you are focussing on "feelings" towards one caste instead of casteism .

You think only teddies voted for them? 

Why didnt people elect krishnaih or mandaaa krishnaaa as CM? 

I know you are frustrated and trying your best to act as a saviour for own phulka interests. But you dont have sling mud at other cassettes. 

• Like 2