caste is not a feeling ra thikkas

Telugodura456

Just now, veerigadu said:

You think only teddies voted for them? 

Why didnt people elect krishnaih or mandaaa krishnaaa as CM? 

I know you are frustrated and trying your best to act as a saviour for own phulka interests. But you dont have sling mud at other cassettes. 

did only kams vote for ntr ? it doesnt matter - electioneering also requires resources/money/propoganda. Most of it is controlled by few castes.

• Confused 1

41 minutes ago, Telugodura456 said:

How is material domination subjective ? feelings can be subjective.

thousand people may build a temple but eventually it will be bossed around by someone from brahmin caste - is that subjective?

9 crore people may vote but top political power is either kams, reds or velams - 4 decades ago it was brams. Is that subjective ?

Kams lo ayithe only one family. Single family dominates all the politics and movies. All others in that casssette are just followers. They are all unified on the basis of vassette. I mean literally eveyone since 1970-80s. Your grand father, father, you and  even your son will be a follower to a single family. 

teddys lo many families came and gone. After jaggad there might be someone in the queue. It goes same with other cassettes. I think ear rings are single family focussed. Once that family is uprooted from limelight, ear rings will be a thing of past. Its a true situation. I think Jaggad and Sirio are actively working together on those two different domains. This is beyond the understanding of package pawanal...Anduke addu ala pouring water in fire. 

• Like 2

28 minutes ago, futureofandhra said:

Perfect statement

Ambedkar wanted society of equals not for hating section of society

Being a stanch yellow follower please don’t talk about casette. 

review theater GIF

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, veerigadu said:

Kams lo ayithe only one family. Single family dominates all the politics and movies. All others in that casssette are just followers. I mean literally eveyone since 1970-80s

teddys lo many families came and gone. After jaggad there might be someone in the queue. It goes same with other cassettes. I think ear rings are single family focussed. Once that family is uprooted from limelight, ear rings will be a thing of past. Its a true situation. 

yea earrings are not about caste domination. They take pride maybe too much pride in achievements of NTR as actor, politician and personality.

Reds is just hardcore casteism.

• Sad 1

4 minutes ago, Telugodura456 said:

yea earrings are not about caste domination. They take pride maybe too much pride in achievements of NTR as actor, politician and personality.

Reds is just hardcore casteism.

May be. Its leads to a point where you cannot tolerate others individuality and freedom. Its your way or high way. Thats extremism. Its similar to a talibaaaan mindsettt. 

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, veerigadu said:

Seems like phulkas in this db are forced to become biggest cassete reformists.....lol

Pathetic situation. I pity you guys

talk about entitlement

• Haha 1

50 minutes ago, Telugodura456 said:

I know the thread about vjw has gone. wanted to respond to  @Thokkalee who ignored all my points and repeated his persnoalized sob story i have no chance of verifying.

But caste is not about upper caste feelings getting hurt because someone is not nice enough to them or thumbs up not being sold in  a college canteen or groupism.

Caste is material domination. when a caste occupies materially all temple authorities - that is casteism. It does not matter how sweet they talk.

Caste is when feudal communities physically steal the labor of bahujans in form of vetti chaakiri and rape their women while calling them untouchables. Does not matter while doing so they were freindly with me or @Thokkalee

Caste is when most of media/industry ownership. is owned by few castes.

I think I now understand what the K guys mindset was back in college.. 🙂

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

25 minutes ago, Dhevudu2 said:

Being a stanch yellow follower please don’t talk about casette. 

review theater GIF

Lol 🤣

There is different between solution vs ideals

No wonder jaggad is sheem to AP 

19 minutes ago, Thokkalee said:

anna...did you answer my question in the other thread....why did JB discuss with principal even before coming on stage about caste? and you said he only talked about it when Ks shouted his surname? and you agree its 2000 people on the auditorium?....ante nuvvu unnav kada...anduke asking

As long as one thinks or talks about caste, caste will always be a feeling, an emotion, a distraction. Manodu/maavodu Anna aah feeling involuntary ga vastundi, so caste is a feeling. Enni postlu eskoni disco chesinaa idi waste mucchata......

• Like 1

30 minutes ago, Thokkalee said:

The entire forum has understood your hypocrisy and sneaky behavour very well too.

14 minutes ago, idibezwada said:

anna...did you answer my question in the other thread....why did JB discuss with principal even before coming on stage about caste? and you said he only talked about it when Ks shouted his surname? and you agree its 2000 people on the auditorium?....ante nuvvu unnav kada...anduke asking

I don’t know bro.. I wasn’t there.. didn’t happen when I was in college… 

3 minutes ago, Thokkalee said:

I don’t know bro.. I wasn’t there.. didn’t happen when I was in college… 

"I only discovered when caste when thumbs up was missing in canteen. Before that i dont know about any caste. my parents protected me. Even now i dont know any caste, i dont care about any actual brutal caste discrmination other than Ks in vjw - that is the ONLY caste in world. Caste dsicrmination   means  ONLY what happened to ME in siddhartha "

1 hour ago, veerigadu said:

Seems like phulkas in this db are forced to become biggest cassete reformists.....lol

Pathetic situation. I pity you guys

Self goal thread vale undi