caste is not a feeling ra thikkas

Telugodura456

1 hour ago, Telugodura456 said:

Yes and also like brahmins dominating religion, reddies dominationg politics, velama dorams living off the work of hard work of others. Once again you are focussing on "feelings" towards one caste instead of casteism .

lets talk about present... only names change. 

talk about bringing women for "shopping" in the name of giving more popularity

4 minutes ago, Telugodura456 said:

The entire forum has understood your hypocrisy and sneaky behavour very well too.

I didn’t talk about the entire caste.. I only told about my experiences in that college and that group of people in that college… not sure why you are defending something or someone you don’t even know or experienced!! I clearly said that discrimination and segregation were the main issues.. soda or movies are very silly things and non issues.. 

I wasted 4 years then and 2 days now on this stupid college I don’t even like to remember.. I am done with it.. 

8 minutes ago, Telugodura456 said:

"I only discovered when caste when thumbs up was missing in canteen. Before that i dont know about any caste. my parents protected me. Even now i dont know any caste, i dont care about any actual brutal caste discrmination other than Ks in vjw - that is the ONLY caste in world. Caste dsicrmination   means  ONLY what happened to ME in siddhartha "

I didn’t say that.. I don’t care about sodas or movies.. anyway, you can imagine and say whatever that makes you happy!! 

5 minutes ago, Thokkalee said:

I didn’t say that.. I don’t care about sodas or movies.. anyway, you can imagine and say whatever that makes you happy!! 

i would have shown more sympathy and empathy to your experiences of feelings being hurt. If i had ever seen you show any empathy to real caste victims. I made so many threads on them  and these are actual hardcore discrimination.

I have never heard any sound from you.

12 minutes ago, anna_gari_maata said:

lets talk about present... only names change. 

talk about bringing women for "shopping" in the name of giving more popularity

I am talking about present only. what ? brahmins dominating religion , reddies dominating politics is in past to you ? I already agreed with you about kams dominating media though nowawadays they are only one of the players. you have a problem in agreeing with reality.

1 hour ago, veerigadu said:

Cassette is an identity. The hierarchy of it is based on other parameters. At the end of the day, most Telugu cassettes including teddys and ear rings are shudrassss.

I wonder how can anyone be prideful when they are at the lowest of the chain. Lol

adhe magiccu......shudrulu feeling proud of thier casette...

In my view, money dictates everything. If you are rich, no body cares about what caste you belong to and if you don't its everyone business....I see some ugly responses above commenting about specific caste and they know too deep in their heart that they wouldn't do that if they know they are dealing with someone rich and if they have open business to take care with them. "Dhanam moolam idham jagath"

P.S. Ofcourse they could be pulkas exception to this who are too proud of their caste for no reason. They dont fit with my explanation.

33 minutes ago, Telugodura456 said:

i would have shown more sympathy and empathy to your experiences of feelings being hurt. If i had ever seen you show any empathy to real caste victims. I made so many threads on them  and these are actual hardcore discrimination.

I have never heard any sound from you.

arey, topic enti ni gola enti 🤦‍♂️

Aavu mida essay rasinattu yetu thiriginaa ni agenda thesthaav.. kaalu ki vesthe meda ku, meda ku vesthe kaalu ki link pedthaavu… 🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️

na-valla-kaadhu-sad.gif

• Haha 2

19 minutes ago, Thokkalee said:

arey, topic enti ni gola enti 🤦‍♂️

Aavu mida essay rasinattu yetu thiriginaa ni agenda thesthaav.. kaalu ki vesthe meda ku, meda ku vesthe kaalu ki link pedthaavu… 🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️

na-valla-kaadhu-sad.gif

Topic in this thread is how caste really works. your very first response is "Now i understand K mindset in college"/

Thats all you really are about. self obsession about little things - no moral stance. No concern abaout caste system.

1 hour ago, Telugodura456 said:

Topic in this thread is how caste really works. your very first response is "Now i understand K mindset in college"/

Thats all you really are about. self obsession about little things - no moral stance. No concern abaout caste system.

k