work work work - relelentless work

Telugodura456

most people cannot afford retirement unless they work to 65 or 67.

mari yendhi america ko vacchi benefit . I havent taken a single vacation in 3 years other than my acl surgery and one or two days in long weekend.

there is no point in retiring at same age even after coming to US...but to retire early you need to save more...instead you want a luxury house, premium car, premium phone etc....but you still want to retire early? how is it fossifle uncle

• Upvote 2

I know a guy who is very lower middle class in india...like parents with two kids used to live in a one bed room house...this guy came to masters borrowing money and all....got job after masters and after 6 months got a Jaug and started posting in IG and FB...thats the beauty...add a caption down below...his money...his rules

• Haha 1

14 minutes ago, Telugodura456 said:

mari yendhi america ko vacchi benefit . I havent taken a single vacation in 3 years other than my acl surgery and one or two days in long weekend.

Evaru vaddannaru vacation teesukovaddu ani...

Nee vacation nuvve plan chesukovali ga, doesn't matter you are in india or usa

24 minutes ago, Telugodura456 said:

Ninna ne ochndi eh thought. How to escape from rat race ani. Will post in seperate thread.

55 minutes ago, Telugodura456 said:

Cut down on expenses and save as much as u can for early retirement. Lot of ppl don’t realize how much they are spending on cars, house, cell phone/bills, show put ups like couches worth $10k etc etc., list goes on 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

Just now, JANASENA said:

eedu ennaina septharu mana bills vellu kattaru ga maname kattukovali

vaadu kaduthaa ani ekkada chepaledhu gaaa ,

person A priority is buying latest iPhone , person B priority is to invest same amount in AAPL stock each time it release a new iPhone ....

Person A looks rich , but person B is actually rich  know the difference and choose your priorities , that what he  also teach 

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, chammakchandra said:

Cut down on expenses and save as much as u can for early retirement. Lot of ppl don’t realize how much they are spending on cars, house, cell phone/bills, show put ups like couches worth $10k etc etc., list goes on 

above all , know how much money you need to retire , most people say you need $5 million - $10 million to retire , LOL , 99% of those  never able to retire unless their age force them   

• Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, ramudu said:

vaadu kaduthaa ani ekkada chepaledhu gaaa ,

person A priority is buying latest iPhone , person B priority is to invest same amount in AAPL stock each time it release a new iPhone ....

Person A looks rich , but person B is actually rich  know the difference and choose your priorities , that what he  also teach 

Iphone money konna piccha lite bro that is minimal. But stupid houses and cars inflated priced ki kontaru akkada bokka

33 minutes ago, ramudu said:

I am in 30s , I can afford retirement anytime ,  this is the reason you have to start investing early , 

cha ..really ? are you now going to sell a book on how anyone can do it ?