work work work - relelentless work

Telugodura456

3 minutes ago, ramudu said:

above all , know how much money you need to retire , most people say you need $5 million - $10 million to retire , LOL , 99% of those  never able to retire unless their age force them   

Agreed! There is no set number .. according to one’s need that number is determined. 

i am not talking about FIRE and all that. I am taking about general person who comes to america and thinks he made it ..but the realization that most have to work till 65 is man sooooo dissapointing. unless some lucky stock which is almost like a lottery.

• Upvote 1

38 minutes ago, Scurvy said:

Ninna ne ochndi eh thought. How to escape from rat race ani. Will post in seperate thread.

There will never be enough for confused

10 Cr benchmark today will change to 15 Cr in 2 yrs, it will continue as long as insecurity in mind remains

stop running a stupid rat race and consider money as just one of the needs like rice, dal and vegetables, it comes automatically when it wants to, spend only on your needs and not wants not specially for status symbols

80% of those idiots who bought TSLA in the last 3 yrs dont know what and why they bought it for other than to show other idiots that they all belong to special class now, good lesson is they all got fooled when prices crashed/reduced

if these idiots had purchased what they need, toyota camry or hodna cr v would have done the same things as they have today at half the cost

• Upvote 2

6 minutes ago, ramudu said:

above all , know how much money you need to retire , most people say you need $5 million - $10 million to retire , LOL , 99% of those  never able to retire unless their age force them   

this maybe a valid point - i agree.

Just now, Telugodura456 said:

cha ..really ? are you now going to sell a book on how anyone can do it ?

why should I do that? I don't have skill to sell book  but I know my priorities and I am just enjoying life with lot of family time.  I really don't care if I loss job or going back india , that's the freedom money give to you ..... 

1 minute ago, ramudu said:

why should I do that? I don't have skill to sell book  but I know my priorities and I am just enjoying life with lot of family time.  I really don't care if I loss job or going back india , that's the freedom money give to you ..... 

how did you earn enough in 30s to retire ba - other than a lottery or some stock zooming up. or maybe inherited wealth.

3 minutes ago, Telugodura456 said:

how did you earn enough in 30s to retire ba - other than a lottery or some stock zooming up. or maybe inherited wealth.

inherited wealth - zero  , there is no lottery  or single stock zooming , its all about your patience , many people sell stock when they are bottomed , I buy good stocks when they bottomed and wait with patience , this trick work for me for last 10+ years , once you cross 50+ and still your main income source is salary aithy , I feel sorry for them. 

43 minutes ago, ramudu said:

I am in 30s , I can afford retirement anytime ,  this is the reason you have to start investing early , 

Plz tell us some ideas bro.. how and where do you invest? 

9 minutes ago, Telugodura456 said:

cha ..really ? are you now going to sell a book on how anyone can do it ?

I remember Ramudu bro said in one post he have 14 rental properties. Adi nijam aithe he can retire. 

ee ooro septhaledu.

1 minute ago, FrustratedVuncle said:

I remember Ramudu bro said in one post he have 14 rental properties. Adi nijam aithe he can retire. 

ee ooro septhaledu.

LOL , adi nizam kadhu bro ..... I invest mainly in stocks and REITs anthy :) , adi troll kosam chepindi 

8 minutes ago, Thokkalee said:

Plz tell us some ideas bro.. how and where do you invest? 

bro , you remember FB cambridge analytics scam , appudu andharu stock ammesaru , neenu konukunna ..... finding good companies and wait for good entry and sell market in euphoria ..... and repeat  , I know it sound so simple but really that's it bro  , all we need patience 

Why should anyone expect to retire early when most Americans don't get to retire until 67 and work past their retirement age doing multiple jobs to make ends meet? Did you get wrong info before you moved to USA that you can retire early in USA? Just be happy you are not working at minimum wages like many Americans!

Appreciate the high quality of life and a proper system in USA because it is a fully developed country. You go to Maine, Wyoming, Dakotas... you'll find the exact same infrastructure everywhere.

Everything else is secondary.

4 minutes ago, ramudu said:

LOL , adi nizam kadhu bro ..... I invest mainly in stocks and REITs anthy :) , adi troll kosam chepindi 

hmm that is the problem bro. Aithe Ipudu nuvvu edi nijam cheptunnavo nammatam kastam :giggle:.

Anyway stocks and REITs lo invest chesi retirement ki daggarlo unnav anukunte amayakatvame. You have to monitor them very cautiously. You never know which ship is going to drown and you might just come to beginning all of sudden.

Not saying you are not cautious but you are on hunch. I hope your strategy and patience prevails at the end.