work work work - relelentless work

Telugodura456

6 hours ago, dasari4kntr said:

ఈ corporate culture , stress చూసినోల్లకి ఎవరికైనా వచ్చే ఆలోచనే…ఈ early retirement…

ఈ corporate culture లో వచ్చే రోగాలు bp, diabetes లే కాకుండా…కొత్త కొత్త మానసిక రోగాలు imposter syndrome, monday syndrome, friday afternoon syndrome, corpal tunnel syndrome, tension neck syndrome…(ఇంకా ఉన్నాయి కుప్పలు కుప్పలుగా…WMSD అని google చేస్తే తెలుస్తాయి)

సరే ఇన్ని భాదలు ఎందుకు resign చేద్దామా అంటే …family responsibilities….ఉంటాయి..

early retirement అంటే ఏ పని చేయకుండా కూర్చోటంకాదు…మనసుకి నచ్చిన పని చేసుకోవటం…ఈ corporate politics కన్నా ఏదైనా బెటరే..అది వంటైనా..ఊర్లో వ్యవసాయం అయినా…

నిజంగా early retirement అవ్వాలనుకునే వారు…కొత్తగా responsibilities పెట్టకోకుండా ఉన్న responsibilities ని proper గా ప్లాన్ చేసుకుంటే…మంచిది…i mean to say luxury buyings on loan just for the sake of having luxury…

అందుకే ఒక target డేట్ పెట్టుకుని second skill or some business skill నెర్చుకోవాలి…family responsibilities కి కూడా ఒక ప్లాన్ చేసుకోవాలి….ఇది చేయడం చెప్పినంత easy కాదు…

just my opinion….

exaclty early retirement means freedom to do what you really want. which in most cases will be some work. not working for some corproate management.

• Upvote 1

16 hours ago, idibezwada said:

I know a guy who is very lower middle class in india...like parents with two kids used to live in a one bed room house...this guy came to masters borrowing money and all....got job after masters and after 6 months got a Jaug and started posting in IG and FB...thats the beauty...add a caption down below...his money...his rules

anduke bathiki cheddadi badalu chudu chedi bathikinavaadi chestalu chudu annaru kavi

22 hours ago, Telugodura456 said:

most people cannot afford retirement unless they work to 65 or 67.

mari yendhi america ko vacchi benefit . I havent taken a single vacation in 3 years other than my acl surgery and one or two days in long weekend.

one way is to earn decent amount of money abroad and come back to India and start flushing the dollars/pounds in india..

remember 1 dollar = 80+Rs ... so you do the Math how long your balances can take you in India vs USA..

Else continue in USA enjoy your work and settle and retire in US like any other fellow american...

21 hours ago, pakeer_saab said:

There will never be enough for confused

10 Cr benchmark today will change to 15 Cr in 2 yrs, it will continue as long as insecurity in mind remains

stop running a stupid rat race and consider money as just one of the needs like rice, dal and vegetables, it comes automatically when it wants to, spend only on your needs and not wants not specially for status symbols

80% of those idiots who bought TSLA in the last 3 yrs dont know what and why they bought it for other than to show other idiots that they all belong to special class now, good lesson is they all got fooled when prices crashed/reduced

if these idiots had purchased what they need, toyota camry or hodna cr v would have done the same things as they have today at half the cost

But today world is surviving based on show off and image right?

22 hours ago, Telugodura456 said:

most people cannot afford retirement unless they work to 65 or 67.

mari yendhi america ko vacchi benefit . I havent taken a single vacation in 3 years other than my acl surgery and one or two days in long weekend.

China ki po bro.

16 hours ago, BommaliNinnodhala said:

Your investments in retirement accounts? If yes then 59 tharuvatha only  you can pull without fines

if not retirement accounts then last one year example thessukunte it is down a lot to get back to that level Atleast another year — so 7% return how ya?

say 100k salary — 4% means 4k for expenses? 

@ramudu??

27 minutes ago, BommaliNinnodhala said:

Thanks for your suggestion bro, I am aware about 401k , IRA(I am not eligible So i do backdoor IRA) , 

Around 30% currently in retirement accounts , once  I stop doing job , I will setup a recurring withdrawals to avoid taxing on big withdrawals , yes still penalties if I withdraw before 59 years but this is good instead of paying 30 to 40% to govt 

Coming to other question , I already answered, 7% is average but in reality s&p 500 gave 12%+ returns but one year it may be 20% and other year may be -15% , if you are doing trading mange your risk , also when you are moving close to retirement reduce risk investments , this is the reason target dated funds exist , check your 401k for more details , also this down cycle in market is good for long run and give opportunities , there is a saying , bear markets transfer stocks from weak hands to its original owners , 

P.s  - @idibezwada targetting 20%+ , so people like him knows how to use these cycles ,  find good companies thats only you control 

5 hours ago, ramudu said:

Thanks for your suggestion bro, I am aware about 401k , IRA(I am not eligible So i do backdoor IRA) , 

Around 30% currently in retirement accounts , once  I stop doing job , I will setup a recurring withdrawals to avoid taxing on big withdrawals , yes still penalties if I withdraw before 59 years but this is good instead of paying 30 to 40% to govt 

Coming to other question , I already answered, 7% is average but in reality s&p 500 gave 12%+ returns but one year it may be 20% and other year may be -15% , if you are doing trading mange your risk , also when you are moving close to retirement reduce risk investments , this is the reason target dated funds exist , check your 401k for more details , also this down cycle in market is good for long run and give opportunities , there is a saying , bear markets transfer stocks from weak hands to its original owners , 

P.s  - @idibezwada targetting 20%+ , so people like him knows how to use these cycles ,  find good companies thats only you control 

I dont go by these cycle uncle…i invest some part of my income in stocks and majority in real estate in india...i try to buy them where i think there is a scope for growth and infra and with a marginable discount…some work and some may not work..only future will tell…most of them doubled in last 3-4 years but i got them with borrowed money paying 18-24% interest so may not have made much

6 hours ago, ramudu said:

401 company match + Investment returns worth paying fines antaavuuu — anthe naaa?