2014 lo Amaravathi capital enduku pettaru. genuine disco

veerigadu

Sivarama krishnan commitee no ani seppindhi due to natural disaster possibility. 

Location wise, Vizag was more advanced but its probably too far for seema people. 

Kurnool pettochu since it was capital before united state formation. But may be faction affected area ani emo

Give me one reason why they felt it was a good choice? Ippudu farmers crying etc is aftermath situation. But I'm talking about why they selected that area? what specific merits it has?

• Haha 1

General ga capital ante sea ports and airlines connectivity bagundaliii antaru.....Is gannavaram air port bigger than Tirupathi or Vizag? 

Its also middle of no where. Neither Bangalore nor chennai is any closer. 

1 minute ago, uoY said:

Makadantha telvadu.. amaravathi ee capital gaa maggavale 

How to convince AP prajanikam? oka 3 genuine points unte bagundedhiii emo

@futureofandhra please add your inputs. No cassette crying. I'm asking a genuine question to understand the rationale here

1 minute ago, anna_gari_maata said:

1. KCR hit right at the core of pride of Andhra people so there was feeling to build a city from scratch

2. Vizag is not a capital material even now and is already facing ton of traffic issues..... it's atmost a luxury place and very close to Orissa than the rest of the state. Vijaywada and surroundings is the best suited place for AP capital

3. Kurnool is too close to Telangana and too far from Uttarandhra

Coming to Cons :

1. Amaravati sounds like Atlantis, El Dorado ... a city that exists in dreams

2. Used agricultural lands which are the crux of AP livelihood

3. CBN ignored all his election promises of developing the other districts, instead he made Amaravati a financial burden for everyone

4. Amaravati development was pure scam and nothing else

Good points. Baboru overplayed it. I agree.  However, I still think Bodi gave big hand to AP people. He did not honor anything that previous govt promised in Parliment. 

2 minutes ago, veerigadu said:

Good points. Baboru overplayed it. I agree.  However, I still think Bodi gave big hand to AP people. He did not honor anything that previous govt promised in Parliment. 

Both are true

AP was given 10 years as common capital ... but the infighting of AP leaders is so clear that we wasted 10 yrs without anything. If CBN and Jagan worked together from the beginning things would have taken different direction

2 minutes ago, idibezwada said:

Sivarama krishnan commitee never said a no...karra viragakunda paamu saavakunda state motham round esi they only stated the pros and cons of all the regions...get your facts right

• Upvote 1

its in between two tier two cities which makes it easier to grow and people to migrate....can make vjw but no much gov land and land is expensive...same with guntur...biggest advantage today for hyd is having abundant land...which would have been the same case with amaravathi if everything went well

• Confused 1

1 minute ago, idibezwada said:

its in between two tier two cities which makes it easier to grow and people to migrate....can make vjw but no much gov land and land is expensive...same with guntur...biggest advantage today for hyd is having abundant land...which would have been the same case with amaravathi if everything went well

Two cities is not entire state... for a place to be a capital that place should address all groups and stakeholders. 

Guntur is pretty good in handling this because a lot of groups have investment in that place. Amaravati is too close to Bezawada with a single group majority

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, veerigadu said:

ee baised refs deniki uncle...unte direct aa report link veyyi...did capital region get any floods in the last 100-150 years...and more over this is the best region for capital ani cheppakunda enta report iste emlabam

• Confused 1

3 minutes ago, idibezwada said:

ee baised refs deniki uncle...unte direct aa report link veyyi...did capital region get any floods in the last 100-150 years...and more over this is the best region for capital ani cheppakunda enta report iste emlabam

Agreed. They failed to suggest a specific location. That was very incompetent on their behalf