2014 lo Amaravathi capital enduku pettaru. genuine disco

veerigadu

1 hour ago, jalsa01 said:

Govt ki enni acres kavalanna.. oka 1000 easy ga aa area lo spread cheste dorukutai.. thy even don't need to go for acquisition or pooling through out 2 cities spread cheyochu  mail vi matram oka chota petti..

Palnad or nuzvid side sez veste ade pickup iyyedi capital oopu medha.. amaravati perutho land motham block chesedariki bita vallu connect kakunda poyaru..

vuuko uncle....maa lands vjwki daggara so maavi more valuable,compensation saripodu ane penumaka and undavalli village vallu poolinglo ivvaledu....nuvvu national highwayki anukunna villagelo acquire cheyamantunav edo baren lands unattu...those lands are even more valuable...vjw-guntur madhya full villages kuda unai....bochu kuda acquire cheyyaleru akkada...yes if gov can...that would have been perfect

2 hours ago, jalsa01 said:

Rey paytm nenu ade antunna.  Asala vallu chestunapudu asala amaravati ane name unna oore ledhu.. report lo matrma amaravati vaddu aninrasaranra lol.. me paytm gallu manchi propaganda chesar anthe

aa small correction bro...amaravathi aney ooru appudu vundi..ippudu kuda vundi...Amaravathi Sivudi temple famous..may be neeku idea ledemo aa area gurinchi...nenu adey place.

6 hours ago, veerigadu said:

Sivarama krishnan commitee no ani seppindhi due to natural disaster possibility. 

Location wise, Vizag was more advanced but its probably too far for seema people. 

Kurnool pettochu since it was capital before united state formation. But may be faction affected area ani emo

Give me one reason why they felt it was a good choice? Ippudu farmers crying etc is aftermath situation. But I'm talking about why they selected that area? what specific merits it has?

mostly due to get control over real estate dhandha anukunta bro

1 minute ago, sepoyy said:

Siggu padali man ila farmers intentions ni doubt cheste

Truth is always bitter bro.., but life is sweeter...

show me one politicial party that doesn't take the advantage of real estate when there is a chance to establish a new capital city?

• Haha 1

6 hours ago, anna_gari_maata said:

Both are true

AP was given 10 years as common capital ... but the infighting of AP leaders is so clear that we wasted 10 yrs without anything. If CBN and Jagan worked together from the beginning things would have taken different direction

Sivarama krishnan commitee no ani seppindhi due to natural disaster possibility. 

Location wise, Vizag was more advanced but its probably too far for seema people. 

Kurnool pettochu since it was capital before united state formation. But may be faction affected area ani emo

Give me one reason why they felt it was a good choice? Ippudu farmers crying etc is aftermath situation. But I'm talking about why they selected that area? what specific merits it has?

6 hours ago, Android_Halwa said:

Going by Hyderabad’s experience, rich and affluent power hungry groups had to create a new hype part of the city and then grab the lands as most of the lands were already taken and inhabited. 

TDp govt wanted to go smooth this time and to avoid unnesssasary issues at land grab, decided to go for a new city so that they can grab not just one part but an entire surrounding city. This would fuel the finances of TDP for generations to come by…

6 hours ago, idibezwada said:

Sivarama krishnan commitee never said a no...karra viragakunda paamu saavakunda state motham round esi they only stated the pros and cons of all the regions...get your facts right

This is my take

if AP used hyd for free for 10 years ( saving all the money ) and not going for temp. Buildings like 750C for secretariat- 

they could have built a world class capital slowly with already approved and given funds ( almost 40k crores). 

its like big brother living in the same house with brother for free , saving monthly expenses and also using the capital funds ( which get released every year ).

instead, CBN went for glory and rest is history 

• Upvote 1

In 2014, the government of Andhra Pradesh announced its decision to build a new capital city, Amaravati, to replace Hyderabad as the capital of the state after the bifurcation of Telangana. The decision was made following the recommendation of the Sivaramakrishnan Committee, which was appointed to study the issue.

The factors considered for the selection of Amaravati as the capital city included its central location within the state, availability of land, good connectivity, and the presence of the Krishna River. Additionally, the government aimed to make Amaravati a world-class city with modern infrastructure and a hub for business, education, and tourism.

Sources and references for this information:

1. "Why Andhra Pradesh is building a new capital city." BBC News, 22 October 2015, https://www.bbc.com/news/world-asia-india-34613333.

2. "Amaravati: The making of a new capital." The Economic Times, 2 July 2015, https://economictimes.indiatimes.com/news/politics-and-nation/amaravati-the-making-of-a-new-capital/articleshow/47932249.cms.

3. "The making of Amaravati: The factors that led to the new Andhra Pradesh capital." The News Minute, 30 March 2019, https://www.thenewsminute.com/article/making-amaravati-factors-led-new-andhra-pradesh-capital-99859.

2 minutes ago, k2s said:

In 2014, the government of Andhra Pradesh announced its decision to build a new capital city, Amaravati, to replace Hyderabad as the capital of the state after the bifurcation of Telangana. The decision was made following the recommendation of the Sivaramakrishnan Committee, which was appointed to study the issue.

The factors considered for the selection of Amaravati as the capital city included its central location within the state, availability of land, good connectivity, and the presence of the Krishna River. Additionally, the government aimed to make Amaravati a world-class city with modern infrastructure and a hub for business, education, and tourism.

Sources and references for this information:

1. "Why Andhra Pradesh is building a new capital city." BBC News, 22 October 2015, https://www.bbc.com/news/world-asia-india-34613333.

2. "Amaravati: The making of a new capital." The Economic Times, 2 July 2015, https://economictimes.indiatimes.com/news/politics-and-nation/amaravati-the-making-of-a-new-capital/articleshow/47932249.cms.

3. "The making of Amaravati: The factors that led to the new Andhra Pradesh capital." The News Minute, 30 March 2019, https://www.thenewsminute.com/article/making-amaravati-factors-led-new-andhra-pradesh-capital-99859.

Neeku chatgpt account free ga icchinaaa papanikiii…db mottham M kuduputhunhav gaaa ankul

• Haha 1

Just now, veerigadu said:

Neeku chatgpt account free ga icchinaaa papanikiii…db mottham M kuduputhunhav gaaa ankul

giving genuine info along with sources noo.. this is not spamming i say.. legit DBing 

• Haha 1

6 hours ago, idibezwada said:

thats what I am saying...vadu teliviga pros and cons seppi vurukunnadu...say if I do the same with you...its up to you to take the decision...nuvvu ee decision teskunna I can opposite referring the pros and cons

https://cprindia.org/wp-content/uploads/2021/12/ExpertCommittee_CapitalAP_Final.pdf

Page no.26

The first point is no greenfield. Vallu chala clear ga chepparu em cheyyakudado ani. Mana batch pre-decided. valla report ni buttadakhalu chesi, narayana committee ani vesi pani kaniccharu.

8 hours ago, jalsa01 said:

Rey paytm nenu ade antunna.  Asala vallu chestunapudu asala amaravati ane name unna oore ledhu.. report lo matrma amaravati vaddu aninrasaranra lol.. me paytm gallu manchi propaganda chesar anthe

Rey slave sanjodaka pakkaki poyi Lokesh gadi G nakkoo  labor ga 

5 hours ago, Aryaa said:

Vijayawada  chesi untey it would have been clean. Middle of AP

kani Appudu kooda vere castes bane corner chese vallu CBN ni kamma capital ani. That’s how politics is 

@ZoomNaidu ardhamayyindha which batch koorchune kommani narukkuntadho due to  k hatred.

5 hours ago, RSUCHOU said:

https://cprindia.org/wp-content/uploads/2021/12/ExpertCommittee_CapitalAP_Final.pdf

Page no.26

The first point is no greenfield. Vallu chala clear ga chepparu em cheyyakudado ani. Mana batch pre-decided. valla report ni buttadakhalu chesi, narayana committee ani vesi pani kaniccharu.

"vallu" nee boti vallani ippud kooda ye karanam o munsif ga no pettevallu.

"mana batch" neeku IT oppurtunities open chesi MNC lo WFH option tho dollars icchindhi.

Stop projecting your caste related self esteem issues on everything.