2014 lo Amaravathi capital enduku pettaru. genuine disco

veerigadu

2 minutes ago, Telugodura456 said:

"vallu" nee boti vallani ippud kooda ye karanam o munsif ga no pettevallu.

"mana batch" neeku IT oppurtunities open chesi MNC lo WFH option tho dollars icchindhi.

Stop projecting your caste related self esteem issues on everything.

Lol caste gajji kukkaa

12 hours ago, anna_gari_maata said:

Both are true

AP was given 10 years as common capital ... but the infighting of AP leaders is so clear that we wasted 10 yrs without anything. If CBN and Jagan worked together from the beginning things would have taken different direction

This will never happen,  pacha gaddi vesthe baggumantai valla iddari madhya

12 hours ago, anna_gari_maata said:

Both are true

AP was given 10 years as common capital ... but the infighting of AP leaders is so clear that we wasted 10 yrs without anything. If CBN and Jagan worked together from the beginning things would have taken different direction

how was CBN years wasted ? he got land pooled. CRDA set up, built high court, many buildings also constructed started, seed access road took shape.

Dont project caste on everything.

• Upvote 1

6 hours ago, Aryaa said:

Vijayawada  chesi untey it would have been clean. Middle of AP

kani Appudu kooda vere castes bane corner chese vallu CBN ni kamma capital ani. That’s how politics is 

Vijayawada-Guntur madhya lo ekkada pettina ede statement vachedi

Rayalseema lo pedithe R capital

Vizag lo pedithe K and BC capital 

Andhra ante ne kulala kampu ani deeni batte ardam avuthundi, thu 💦

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

7 hours ago, Telugodura456 said:

"vallu" nee boti vallani ippud kooda ye karanam o munsif ga no pettevallu.

"mana batch" neeku IT oppurtunities open chesi MNC lo WFH option tho dollars icchindhi.

Stop projecting your caste related self esteem issues on everything.

Well, you don't stop your tropes. Irrespective of mana batch nenu dollars sampayinchevadini. Naku specific ga mana batch chesindemi ledu. You know nothing about anyone or anything, jon snow. I have no self esteem issues about anything. I know I am privileged and that too not because of being born into a certain caste. I am privileged because my parents went through hardships to study and gain knowledge and they did not let me go through them. They gave me education that has helped me. I come from a normal lower middle class household, with heavy focus on education. I was sent to an aided school, government college and not to a private school or convent. What I made out of myself is entirely my doing and I can proudly say, I would be in the same position irrespective of the government that was in power. If I am indebted, I should be indebted to Rajiv Gandhi and Sam Pitroda more than CBN. I should be indebted to 1992 reforms, PVNR and Manmohan Singh than to Mana vallu. If at all any, mana batch divided the society by caste. 

If you can counter facts, please do so. You cannot run from every argument using your own flailing and make everything about caste. 

There are factual and logical reasons why recommendations were made. You can agree with them or you can choose to live in your own imaginary world. But, that doesn't stop them from being factual and logical. You cannot keep espousing your venom/ in the garb of all that moral high ground you assume because of an imaginary pedestal you assume to be on up your back.

20 hours ago, idibezwada said:

Amaravathi is a group of villages uncle....it starting from Tulluru/undavalli (which is closer to Vjw) and end at tadikonda (which is closer to guntur)...even say if its closer to vjw...it should be the place to pick as the lands are cheap and can take advantage of the near by city instead of building everything from scratch.....why do you think places like mokila etc are booming...bcoz the land is cheap and easy access to Gachibowli and hitech city

Bro .... small addition to your comment.... majority of lands where SEZ and office space were built in and around hyderabad is government land(inherited from Nizam). which was given to companies at nomial price ... so income generated here is using to build basic infrastructure .

8 hours ago, Telugodura456 said:

how was CBN years wasted ? he got land pooled. CRDA set up, built high court, many buildings also constructed started, seed access road took shape.

Dont project caste on everything.

Most buildings are temporary. 

Supposed to construct permanent over 10 years - with funds releasing every year. 
CBN went to all countries and says things like - we'll construct amaravati like Malaysia, Singapore, South africa, even Srilanka (laughable). It is for reason people trolled him. People have short term memory.... just like people laugh at Jagan Govt, people did the same with CBN. Different styles....

Level of funds wastage - Temp AP secretariat 7 years ago: 750C (excluding land - I checked) . 

New TG Secretariat - 650C. See how it is. 

Though I respect and wish Amaravathi farmers get their due..

I support vizag as capital..

amaravathi 33 acres land.. dhantlo only 25% lands to locals istharu.. Remaining 75% lands lo Govt Buildings, infrastructure, investment..

inka remaining ppl ki capital city lo place ekkadidhi..

Remember when Hyd was declared capital.. land acquisition pooling ani cheyyaledhu..

6 minutes ago, major said:

Though I respect and wish Amaravathi farmers get their due..

I support vizag as capital..

amaravathi 33 acres land.. dhantlo only 25% lands to locals istharu.. Remaining 75% lands lo Govt Buildings, infrastructure, investment..

inka remaining ppl ki capital city lo place ekkadidhi..

Remember when Hyd was declared capital.. land acquisition pooling ani cheyyaledhu..

Complete miscommunication

30000 acres lo 75% kadhu 

Amaravati Ani declare chesunappudu ekkada vunnaro andharu 

Assembly lo no opposition

No political party opposed it 

Ippudu emo ee gola 

Seema n far away coastal districts Vizag travel cheyala 

12 minutes ago, futureofandhra said:

Complete miscommunication

30000 acres lo 75% kadhu 

Amaravati Ani declare chesunappudu ekkada vunnaro andharu 

Assembly lo no opposition

No political party opposed it 

Ippudu emo ee gola 

Seema n far away coastal districts Vizag travel cheyala 

Bro Amaravathi antavu.. does it include VGMT.. Boundaries cheppara.. 

its ok single capital antaru.. mari hyd vadhu single capital Amaravathi ani Hyd ledhu ani cheppara??

1 minute ago, major said:

Bro Amaravathi antavu.. does it include VGMT.. Boundaries cheppara.. 

its ok single capital antaru.. mari hyd vadhu single capital Amaravathi ani Hyd ledhu ani cheppara??

CRDA

2 hours ago, RSUCHOU said:

Well, you don't stop your tropes. Irrespective of mana batch nenu dollars sampayinchevadini. Naku specific ga mana batch chesindemi ledu. You know nothing about anyone or anything, jon snow. I have no self esteem issues about anything. I know I am privileged and that too not because of being born into a certain caste. I am privileged because my parents went through hardships to study and gain knowledge and they did not let me go through them. They gave me education that has helped me. I come from a normal lower middle class household, with heavy focus on education. I was sent to an aided school, government college and not to a private school or convent. What I made out of myself is entirely my doing and I can proudly say, I would be in the same position irrespective of the government that was in power. If I am indebted, I should be indebted to Rajiv Gandhi and Sam Pitroda more than CBN. I should be indebted to 1992 reforms, PVNR and Manmohan Singh than to Mana vallu. If at all any, mana batch divided the society by caste. 

If you can counter facts, please do so. You cannot run from every argument using your own flailing and make everything about caste. 

There are factual and logical reasons why recommendations were made. You can agree with them or you can choose to live in your own imaginary world. But, that doesn't stop them from being factual and logical. You cannot keep espousing your venom/ in the garb of all that moral high ground you assume because of an imaginary pedestal you assume to be on up your back.

When i said you - i obviously did not mean you in person but many telugu persons in these fields. But is a real joke to put in rajiv gandhi, pvnr, sam names against cbn.

Central govt has run large organizations from 50s - defense, railways, public sector. Did anyone of them apply telugu people in top level jobs in any decent number ?

Even if they did they are mostly from coastal andhra. They aath care about anything else.

Even indian private corporate like godrej, tata, birla, tvs sundaram, hindustan level.

It is obvious from where the higher than proportion telugu people in IT workforce is coming from. And it is also obvious why you deny it.

I may or may not be able to change you. But i will call your bluff.

38 minutes ago, Telugodura456 said:

When i said you - i obviously did not mean you in person but many telugu persons in these fields. But is a real joke to put in rajiv gandhi, pvnr, sam names against cbn.

Central govt has run large organizations from 50s - defense, railways, public sector. Did anyone of them apply telugu people in top level jobs in any decent number ?

Even if they did they are mostly from coastal andhra. They aath care about anything else.

Even indian private corporate like godrej, tata, birla, tvs sundaram, hindustan level.

It is obvious from where the higher than proportion telugu people in IT workforce is coming from. And it is also obvious why you deny it.

I may or may not be able to change you. But i will call your bluff.

I fail to understand your point. Where is the higher than proportion IT workforce coming from? From Telugu states you mean? What data do you base that assumption on? 

Why is it a real joke to put RG/SP/PVNR/MMS against CBN? Well, yes they did not claim to have brought IT to India as opposed to CBN who claims that. They are the real pillars behind the IT jobs moving. I and several others in this forum before me have put in factual reports with data pertaining to IT exports and IT progress made by the states of KA/MH/TN as opposed to AP under CBNs rule. We were standing at a clear 4 on that list. Which means there were other states ahead of us in the IT game beating us to it. None of their CMs claim to have brought IT to India.

Well, regarding the central government run large institutions and telugu people in power in them, what data are you speaking by? Is it just because you claim that everyone should believe? How many Telugu people are in leading positions on the boards of IT companies and what is the percentage of telugu people that you is making you believe that Telugu people rule the roost in IT companies? Has there ever been a study to that effect?

Well that aside, what bluff of mine do you think you called? Well several of your bluffs have been called out right here on this forum before. 

• Haha 1