2014 lo Amaravathi capital enduku pettaru. genuine disco

veerigadu

19 minutes ago, RSUCHOU said:

I fail to understand your point. Where is the higher than proportion IT workforce coming from? From Telugu states you mean? What data do you base that assumption on? 

Why is it a real joke to put RG/SP/PVNR/MMS against CBN? Well, yes they did not claim to have brought IT to India as opposed to CBN who claims that. They are the real pillars behind the IT jobs moving. I and several others in this forum before me have put in factual reports with data pertaining to IT exports and IT progress made by the states of KA/MH/TN as opposed to AP under CBNs rule. We were standing at a clear 4 on that list. Which means there were other states ahead of us in the IT game beating us to it. None of their CMs claim to have brought IT to India.

Well, regarding the central government run large institutions and telugu people in power in them, what data are you speaking by? Is it just because you claim that everyone should believe? How many Telugu people are in leading positions on the boards of IT companies and what is the percentage of telugu people that you is making you believe that Telugu people rule the roost in IT companies? Has there ever been a study to that effect?

Well that aside, what bluff of mine do you think you called? Well several of your bluffs have been called out right here on this forum before. 

Live in denial. caste made you dumb like this. Even a kid knows telugu people are employed higher in proportion to their population in IT alteast for two decades. ANd very less in any visible positions in central govt or indian non-IT corporates.

17 hours ago, RSUCHOU said:

https://cprindia.org/wp-content/uploads/2021/12/ExpertCommittee_CapitalAP_Final.pdf

Page no.26

The first point is no greenfield. Vallu chala clear ga chepparu em cheyyakudado ani. Mana batch pre-decided. valla report ni buttadakhalu chesi, narayana committee ani vesi pani kaniccharu.

below is what the page has....anni if and but ee bokka...

Summary and Conclusions In summary the Committee recommends the following actions to be taken by the A P Government:

6.1 Regarding a green field capital city, the Committee itself is not in favour of creating one for Andhra at this stage. However, if the A P Government wants to pursue this option, it has to carry out a careful search for locations where suitably large parcels of government land may be available.  

6.1.2 In regard to expanding existing cities, the Committee supports general approach of the A P Government. However, before taking up the expansion of the existing cities, it is important that a proper assessment of infrastructure needs and possible environmental impact should be carried out. Ad hoc and hurried locations of government offices may prove to be inappropriate and wasteful.  

6.1.3 In regard to distributed development, a proper inventory has to be made of various government offices presently located in Hyderabad including department, commissionerates, directorates etc. along with their staff component. There should also be an inventory in regard to the companies and corporations listed in the 9th Schedule of the A P Reorganisation Act which comprises 89 items. The A P Government has to decide which among these 89 entities are required to be set up in AP and where.

6.1.4 The locations proposed for the education facilities mentioned in the 13th Schedule of the A P Act should also be similarly firmed up.

6.1.5 Whether it is for expansion of existing cities or distributed development, it is obvious that the A P will require land in multiple locations across the state. The Committee has been informed that in all districts government land up to 25 hectares may be available within 5 to 10 kms of district headquarters. However, the assignment of these lands to landless people in recent years may pose a problem. The Committee urges the A P Government to undertake an urgent review of the situation to see whether in some of these locations it is possible to

4 hours ago, BadKarma said:

Bro .... small addition to your comment.... majority of lands where SEZ and office space were built in and around hyderabad is government land(inherited from Nizam). which was given to companies at nomial price ... so income generated here is using to build basic infrastructure .

ofcourse uncle...thats what I am reffering to from the beginning...thats the biggest advantage for Hyd....in case of Amaravathi 33k acreslo around 25% farmers share pote...gov will have around 25K acres plus gov and forest lands...income generate avvadaniki one lakhki istada or one crki istada anedi gov istam...but where else can gov get that huge land bank?

• Upvote 1

3 hours ago, major said:

Though I respect and wish Amaravathi farmers get their due..

I support vizag as capital..

amaravathi 33 acres land.. dhantlo only 25% lands to locals istharu.. Remaining 75% lands lo Govt Buildings, infrastructure, investment..

inka remaining ppl ki capital city lo place ekkadidhi..

Remember when Hyd was declared capital.. land acquisition pooling ani cheyyaledhu..

idem concept babaya...Hyd capital ainappudu already akkade untunnavadiki untadi and bayata nunchi migrate aite konukuntaru...ikkada capital citylo place ekkadadi antav endi...hydlo migrate aite land freega ichara?...employment opportunity unte migrate avtaru...migrate ayyi if they like it konukuntaru

1 hour ago, RSUCHOU said:

@Telugodura456 - Anna, itlanti valle neeku correct.

I cannot bear watching more than 3 minutes. Vaadu vaadi ekili navvulu. This also shows your taste btw.

Cant anyone see that indians get more income than whites in usa ? its an  open statistic ..dhanni meedha intha vekili navvulu.

There is only reason people are this obsessed over falsehood. Some complexes and self esteem issues.

26 minutes ago, idibezwada said:

ofcourse uncle...thats what I am reffering to from the beginning...thats the biggest advantage for Hyd....in case of Amaravathi 33k acreslo around 25% farmers share pote...gov will have around 25K acres plus gov and forest lands...income generate avvadaniki one lakhki istada or one crki istada anedi gov istam...but where else can gov get that huge land bank?

Who Re you trying to Gaslight , according to the agreement , govt will be left with only 8000 acres of empty land after plots allotment and public infrastructure is in place 

This is common knowledge , who are you trying to fool here ? 

23 minutes ago, idibezwada said:

idem concept babaya...Hyd capital ainappudu already akkade untunnavadiki untadi and bayata nunchi migrate aite konukuntaru...ikkada capital citylo place ekkadadi antav endi...hydlo migrate aite land freega ichara?...employment opportunity unte migrate avtaru...migrate ayyi if they like it konukuntaru

Hyderabad had lakhs of acres of govt land which , all major areas had huge housing board colonies setup for middle class people 

All the poor people migrated to Bastis on govt land , over a lakh of uttarandhra people live in those bastis 

1 minute ago, Ryzen_renoir said:

Hyderabad had lakhs of acres of govt land which , all major areas had huge housing board colonies setup for middle class people 

All the poor people migrated to Bastis on govt land , over a lakh of uttarandhra people live in those bastis 

oh..housing board colonies are all free aa uncle?

2 hours ago, Telugodura456 said:

When i said you - i obviously did not mean you in person but many telugu persons in these fields. But is a real joke to put in rajiv gandhi, pvnr, sam names against cbn.

Central govt has run large organizations from 50s - defense, railways, public sector. Did anyone of them apply telugu people in top level jobs in any decent number ?

Even if they did they are mostly from coastal andhra. They aath care about anything else.

Even indian private corporate like godrej, tata, birla, tvs sundaram, hindustan level.

It is obvious from where the higher than proportion telugu people in IT workforce is coming from. And it is also obvious why you deny it.

I may or may not be able to change you. But i will call your bluff.

Aaaparaa Babu 

Vaadu 40 years ga rule chesina kuppam lo maximum people work as labourers or migrate to banglore for menial jobs. 

I am not denigrating their work but that is the reality of his 40 year rule 

Maree intha dabba avasaramaa ? 

Just now, Ryzen_renoir said:

Aaaparaa Babu 

Vaadu 40 years ga rule chesina kuppam lo maximum people work as labourers or migrate to banglore for menial jobs. 

I am not denigrating their work but that is the reality of his 40 year rule 

Maree intha dabba avasaramaa ? 

thingara arguements. Nuvvu city lo sampainchukunnav ..ne village still poor. kabatti nuvvu sampainchaledha.

weirdest people on the internet.

10 minutes ago, Ryzen_renoir said:

Who Re you trying to Gaslight , according to the agreement , govt will be left with only 8000 acres of empty land after plots allotment and public infrastructure is in place 

This is common knowledge , who are you trying to fool here ? 

tattuko uncle...only 25% of the 33K belong to farmers.....migathadi govdi....danlo roads enni veyali....entha veyali ane call still gov dee...naa statement sariga saduv mundhu...gov will be left with 25k....its up to gov how to develop and generate income from it...even as per argument....8K acres of net land after all infra is not a small thing...nee argument prakaram nawad lands anni roads and layout vesi readyga unchi hand over sesi undali

• Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, idibezwada said:

oh..housing board colonies are all free aa uncle?

Much lower cost than market rates, almost all middle class people who bought houses in Hyderabad before 90s bought a house like that 

Post 1991 liberalisation , all state govt's started abandoning that model but govt should revive it. 

Those who are earning 20-40 thousand should be able to afford his own house in smaller cities like tirupati , guntur ,kakinada , warangal ,etc 

it doesn't even cost govt much money tbh , they already own lot of land 

1 minute ago, Ryzen_renoir said:

Much lower cost than market rates, almost all middle class people who bought houses in Hyderabad before 90s bought a house like that 

Post 1991 liberalisation , all state govt's started abandoning that model but govt should revive it. 

Those who are earning 20-40 thousand should be able to afford his own house in smaller cities like tirupati , guntur ,kakinada , warangal ,etc 

it doesn't even cost govt much money tbh , they already own lot of land 

sollu aapara arey. what housing boards ? only KPHB i know ..that was deliberately built to push andhra peopel away from city center.

Adhi kattinappudu emi ledhakkada. Houses even in market remained cheap until hi tech city development.

3 minutes ago, Telugodura456 said:

thingara arguements. Nuvvu city lo sampainchukunnav ..ne village still poor. kabatti nuvvu sampainchaledha.

weirdest people on the internet.

A leader representing a constituency should be able to replicate atleast some successes that he claims to have done 

Ippudu jagan gadu nenu fre ga dabbula pancha, neenu schools bagu chesa , public health bagu chesa antey then it should reflect in his constituency 

Same way KCR talks about giving water, giving support to agriculture , 24/7 free current , etc 

Chandrababu Valle IT jobs vachayi antey kuppam origin people entha mandhi IT jobs chesthunaru ?  Vaadu 40 years lo own constituency people IT jobs leri kaani motham Telugu vallu vaadi valla IT jobs vachayi anta 

• Upvote 1