2014 lo Amaravathi capital enduku pettaru. genuine disco

veerigadu

10 minutes ago, Ryzen_renoir said:

For people like you who think building from scratch is an achivement , please go through Egypt's new capital. 

It is all what Chandrababu wanted but they actually Built it

So what "development did this city achive " ?  Huge inflation , a currency that halved in 2 years , food shortages , foreign exchange shortages , etc. 

But Egypt's new capital has achieved one thing , it has made it's backers extremely rich at the cost of common people

I didn't say it's an achievement, it's an opportunity. Edo example techi adi fail ayindi idi fail avtadi ante em cheptam. Ipudu dani valla country fail avtundi ante silly ga undi to believe. Anyway comparing apples and oranges here.

8 minutes ago, Android_Halwa said:

News paper articles esi, idigo proof ante etla vayya…

if Govt has really alloted lands, there will be a GO or circular…

try to find it then...I tried to invest heavily in that region so I used to follow the updates very closely but ultimately didn't invest which is a whole different story

9 minutes ago, Gaali_Gottam_Govinda said:

1990's..... Hyd vs Vizag. Nuvvu Vizag lo periginava adhi mundu cheppu bro. if not then you don't know.

1990's Ameerpet Sanjeev Reddy nagar Yusufguda Sanathnagar   Narendra Modi Be Like Raviteja GIF - Narendra Modi Be Like Raviteja Idiot  Movie - Discover & Share GIFs

Nenu Vizag la peragaledu, anduke dani gurinchi cheptalenu

Nenu born and bought up Hyd…anduke Hyd gurinchi chepina..

Ameerpet, SR Nagar, Yusufguda are Andhra hubs 90’s ke…vaatitho entire Hyd compare sestunava endi ? 

2 hours ago, veerigadu said:

General ga capital ante sea ports and airlines connectivity bagundaliii antaru.....Is gannavaram air port bigger than Tirupathi or Vizag? 

Its also middle of no where. Neither Bangalore nor chennai is any closer. 

don't know about Tirupathi, Vizag airport is small Navy permission ivvaledhu kada expanding ki

7 minutes ago, Ryzen_renoir said:

Ilantivi 100 announcements chesadu chamba and his real estate gang but where did they get land ? They didn't 

The announcements should come from the official  company wise , not govt side 

https://www.deccanchronicle.com/nation/current-affairs/191016/amaravati-hotel-industry-set-for-a-boom.html

so you even stated they got dropped complaining about the lands sold to colleges right? can you please post that uncle

8 minutes ago, Android_Halwa said:

First thing, your assumption of land pooling made things easier itself is a very naive comment.

Secondly, Hyd la land ownership is well diversified. So edo project vastundi anna hype vunna kuda a small percentage of lands will be lost to insider trading which is pretty common.

In the case of Amaravati, entire stretch of lands surrounding the city have been traded. 

Do you see the difference here ? 

I don't see why it's naive, it's a win win for both govt and land owner. Of course if next govt comes and plays wrecking ball no one can help.

So the scale is different, you still can't say how only tdp cadre got hold of these lands. I personally know some friends from ysrcp bought the lands there. And I'm sure there are lot of people who bought lands. And if any other place was declared or other party has declared the capital this wouldn't have happened? Any way don't want to prolong this conv when everyone knows how things work.

7 minutes ago, idibezwada said:

try to find it then...I tried to invest heavily in that region so I used to follow the updates very closely but ultimately didn't invest which is a whole different story

Did I demand proof ? CBN and TDP gurinchi telsi kuda proof adaganike Nenu emana pulka gadina ?

Emana ante malla edupu modalu pedtaru kani, emundi ada ani hotels open chesi business cheyanika ? Manasu mida cheyi esuko okasari, Amaravati la evadu vaya hotel kattedi ? 

7 minutes ago, Pavanonline said:

I didn't say it's an achievement, it's an opportunity. Edo example techi adi fail ayindi idi fail avtadi ante em cheptam. Ipudu dani valla country fail avtundi ante silly ga undi to believe. Anyway comparing apples and oranges here.

Egypt has many of the similarities with andhra including per capita income , majority agei based economy , low literacy, highly polarised society 

Egypt's president sold the same dream to their citizens that a new capital will be the engine that drives the country forward 

And when it came close to completion, the prosperity from the capital only went to land owners , an average Egyptian got nothing 

Just now, idibezwada said:

https://www.deccanchronicle.com/nation/current-affairs/191016/amaravati-hotel-industry-set-for-a-boom.html

so you even stated they got dropped complaining about the lands sold to colleges right? can you please post that uncle

Another media article..!!! 

Nuv entha try chesina official source vundadu endukante evadu kuda lands konaledu hotel pettanika…antha velli chusi ravadam …Edo Govt favours kosam egirinaru kothalo…

• Upvote 1

Just now, Android_Halwa said:

Did I demand proof ? CBN and TDP gurinchi telsi kuda proof adaganike Nenu emana pulka gadina ?

Emana ante malla edupu modalu pedtaru kani, emundi ada ani hotels open chesi business cheyanika ? Manasu mida cheyi esuko okasari, Amaravati la evadu vaya hotel kattedi ? 

hyd born and brought up annapudu anni whole muskoni kusunte baguntadi untadi uncle...atleast area idea unnodu matladite emanna sense untadi

2 minutes ago, idibezwada said:

Orey Babu no one bought land , they just expressed "interest" on govt plans of spending lakhs of crores for infra there 

Why would anyone build a hotel there if the govt didn't build any infrastructure ? Hotel vallu emaina mental enti ?

1 minute ago, Android_Halwa said:

Another media article..!!! 

Nuv entha try chesina official source vundadu endukante evadu kuda lands konaledu hotel pettanika…antha velli chusi ravadam …Edo Govt favours kosam egirinaru kothalo…

avana....mari land mingesaru anadaniki proofs unnaya uncle? please post noo

2 minutes ago, Pavanonline said:

don't see why it's naive, it's a win win for both govt and land owner. Of course if next govt comes and plays wrecking ball no one can help.

Okay, I can’t explain terms in detail but just to give you an idea, no other govt or Corp in India has executed a land pooling project beyond 1000 acres in India. No govt has fixed the price of real estate in India. 

2013 Land acquisition act tarvata public utility project kosam 100 acres aquire chese situation ledu ivala, how do you expect a govt to pool 33,000 acres ?

Don't you see the ‘too good to be true’ factor here ? That too in short period of time ? How did it happen ? Literally nothing short of a miracle but how come it has happened ?

3 minutes ago, Ryzen_renoir said:

Orey Babu no one bought land , they just expressed "interest" on govt plans of spending lakhs of crores for infra there 

Why would anyone build a hotel there if the govt didn't build any infrastructure ? Hotel vallu emaina mental enti ?

nenu ade antundi uncle...kontaki ela ready avtaru infra lekunda...the other guy is stating the infra is waste spending...my point is hotel are interested if there is infra...do you know anything about land bank? there is novotel in vijayawada...do you know many years back it got acquired? is there an announcement when it got acquired?

19 minutes ago, idibezwada said:

nice joke...Ongole is still face water issue and I am seeing it since my childhood...even guntur has water issue....Water is a major deal...you are saying as if its nothing

"water availability" is not the issue, Water supply is 

Building a mega capital will not solve those issues in guntur or ongole , it requires infrastructure spending by govt or municipality. 

That's exactly my whole point that the state should spend money on such infrastructure for existing cities rather than building something where no one lives