#YUVAGALAM - THIS ONE PIC IS ENOUGH TO PROVE THAT HE IS A MASS LEADER

ARYA

1 hour ago, andhra_jp said:

yes Kia and electronic companies ki CBN should get credit not doubt...

problem is he wasted too much time in the unrealistic , impractical economic burden amaravati scratch project and made a mess and ground level loo TDP lost their control over people...

Result YSRCP grand win..

Next year chuddam emi jarugutundoo as Jagan rule kuda average but veeree dikku leeka as lack of good opposition just pass marks too jagan might win 2nd term is my guess..

ok

That so called govt got all buildings bcoz of cbn and aggad is ruling from the same buildings 

he did not even try to build  one road forget about road he is not able to repair road itself

can you please tell me on what parameter he is better

education system lo what reforms he bought 

11 hours ago, futureofandhra said:

ok

That so called govt got all buildings bcoz of cbn and aggad is ruling from the same buildings 

he did not even try to build  one road forget about road he is not able to repair road itself

can you please tell me on what parameter he is better

education system lo what reforms he bought 

lets do this comparision( Jagan 2019 - 2024 and CBN 2014 - 2019 ) next year around this time so we will have full data for Jagan 5yrs term(economic burdens, debt level compared to CBN 5yrs , jobs creation, companies , infrastructure...) and other parameters...

Till then i think its still incomplete data we have and may waste each other time .. Sorry bro..

• Haha 1