Ee time lo 4.75 interest rate antte parleda?

mamadou

what do we need to prepare before making an offer :

I have pre Approval.

if we like a property which is hot in market and we want to make an offer immediately , what do i need to do- how to prepare so i will not loose it -- if we have compettiton i mean

please sugest

4 hours ago, spicyfish said:

what do we need to prepare before making an offer :

I have pre Approval.

if we like a property which is hot in market and we want to make an offer immediately , what do i need to do- how to prepare so i will not loose it -- if we have compettiton i mean

please sugest

Em ledhu. First of all don’t sound too desperate even though you are excited. First step, Tell your realtor agent to make an offer for that house and sit tight. If seller accept the price right away that’s fine. If not, then you will have to counter offer. This is where bidding happens when you have multiple buyers. 

next step, they will accept the offer or you will say fuck it.

third step is contract preparation and you will have to pay some earnest money. Keep this as less as possible. Just in case if you change your mind later. In that case, You won’t lose much. I say keep it like 2500$. Nothing more than 5k

money pay chesi contract sign cheyyi. Now contract is set in place. 

Iga née home inspections, appraisals schedule sesuko while your loan application process is in progress. attorney will do some title check in case if there are any legal issues associated with this property. 

If inspections or appraisals come less than satisfied, then don’t hesitate to renegotiate or walk away. 

Once it’s all clear and loan is cleared too. Have one final walk through. This is your final opportunity to weed things out.

Schedule for closing, pay down payment. Grab keys to your new home. 

there are multiple tricks and tips during this process. Nenu bacchagaduniii but Our db experts will help you with their expertise. 

• Like 1