Men Don’t Need Women

Aquaman

6 minutes ago, Aquaman said:

This girl always support men for some reason. 

But i think both need each other.

She is too extreme ...probably to get more views. 

basic logic says - both are needed and compliment each other. Thats how mankind evolved. 

If women disappears, then men will become gays and *** others - like in prison. Just one example of consequences :-) 

7 hours ago, hunkyfunky2 said:

She is too extreme ...probably to get more views. 

basic logic says - both are needed and compliment each other. Thats how mankind evolved. 

If women disappears, then men will become gays and *** others - like in prison. Just one example of consequences 🙂

So are you saying we need women so we don’t get fked? 

25 minutes ago, nenu_meeku_telusa said:

So are you saying we need women so we don’t get fked? 

Thats just one consequence of not having women @3$%

don't take the original post too seriously - I see some hardcore religious / Christian devotee (my guess) who talk like that - being submissive and slave to men among women is not that uncommon. It explains why they are abused and exploited so easily. 
Every time you see abusive boyfriend stories (not even husband) --you ask - why can't they leave ? Same reason - is it in DNA or something else, but women are like that (some)

13 hours ago, Aquaman said:

Her answers are to feminists bro who say that they don't need men..she is counter replying to them saying that even men don't need women for survival..

I love with a bunch of feminists and I know how they treat men...in their eyes all men are the same unlike men think in a different way than women.. 

she talks ideal state things. There are few women that talk pro-men and more importantly anti-women. 

Vaalla target audience men because thats what someone wants to hear from a girl. Comments maatram adollu ragilipoye comments untayi. This sect has huge social media benefits. Views from men, comments from women - engagement factors ki inkem kavali. Their "share" ratio is pretty bad because men dont share content as much as women do and in this case women dont want to share as this is not juicy enough content for them. 

I think she said about survival ..

artificial wombs unte only mens can live in this world , also can build more anta

women's ki artificial ga pregnant with some device chance unte kuda.. only women  can't live in this world ani thana udhesam anukunta

• Upvote 2