Yevadu - what a story man!

Sanjiv

56 minutes ago, Sanjiv said:

By the time it reaches intermission, we think the movie is already over. Not yet.

It is hard to impress me with a great story (I fast-forward most Indian movies) but this one is a well-written story for a Telugu movie. Inspired by Hollywood's Face/Off.

Netflix.

This is apure copy of telugu serials :giggle:

paachipoina rice ni masala vesi fried rice chesi served to mega fans 

Just now, Andhrodura456 said:

@RedThupaki is fuker of burada kappuurrs like you who worry about caste fanatics 

caste yekkada undi ra ee thread lo bosedk? you are a master of kulam gajji.

attack cheyyadam tappiste inkem raani nee laanti kuyyas, decent discussions cheyyadam raani nee laanti kojjas are insecure, that's why they attack others for no reason.

1 minute ago, Sanjiv said:

attack cheyyadam tappiste inkem raani nee laanti kuyyas, decent discussions cheyyadam raani nee laanti kojjas are insecure, that's why they attack others for no reason.

I attack only kula gajjis like you who cant puk their wife and we take care of her ra

16 minutes ago, Sanjiv said:

Paapum ra nuvvu edoooo buildup iddam and polished guy laga cutting iddam anukoni Thread esav..

kaani em indi lopala unna laborrr antha came out.

• Haha 1

13 minutes ago, ARYA said:

one of those movies where I walked out before the interval

I respect your personal opinion 👍. You don't have to like what others like and you don't have to change for others.

On 2/16/2023 at 1:20 PM, Andhrodura456 said:

I attack only kula gajjis like you who cant puk their wife and we take care of her ra

Orey howle, I'm not married. Send your wife to me and I'll show you what I'm. Labor LK you lost your credibility on this forum for attacking others for no reason.

If you don't like the movie, just say it, no need to attack others like an insecure kojja. It shows your upbringing and a disgrace to your parents who should have used a condom instead of conceiving you miserable piece of sh!t

On 2/16/2023 at 1:34 PM, sarfaroshi said:

Paapum ra nuvvu edoooo buildup iddam and polished guy laga cutting iddam anukunav…

kaani em indi lopala unna laborrr antha came out.

Buildup and polished guy endira howle? That's my opinion.

Express your opinion on the movie if you can in a civil manner.

You are an illiterate labor class LK who knows nothing better than attacking others like an insecure kojja.

6 minutes ago, Sanjiv said:

Buildup and polished guy endira howle? That's my opinion.

Express your opinion on the movie if you can in a civil manner.

You are an illiterate labor class who knows nothing better than attacking others like an insecure kojja.

The words you used reflect ur filthy mind ra lol😂 

• Haha 1

11 minutes ago, Sanjiv said:

Orey howle, I'm not married. Send your wife to me and I'll show you what I'm. Labor MK you lost your credibility on this forum for attacking others for no reason.

If you don't like the movie, just say it, no need to attack others like an insecure kojja. It shows your upbringing and a disgrace to your parents who should have used a condom instead of conceiving you miserable piece of sh!t

Not sure about up bringing but your mom good at BJ ra 

Paidi has some good talent to convince heroes to do silly routine stories with him.. Mb aithe thega cheppesadu paidi gurinchi goppagaa.. aa Maharshi cinema time lo.. Vijay gadu kuda padipoyaadu veediki… Dil Raju aithe assalu vadaladam ledu.. 

On 2/16/2023 at 1:46 PM, sarfaroshi said:

The words you used reflect ur filthy mind ra lol😂 

Scroll up and see for yourself who started it and attacked. You are a pure gold Chutiya

48 minutes ago, Andhrodura456 said:

Not sure about up bringing but your mom good at BJ ra 

I'm sure about your upbringing. I don't have a mom so send your mom to me. She'll like it.

Scroll up and see for yourself who started it and attacked. Chutiya

1 hour ago, Vaampire said:

I dint watch this movie.

face off ni telugulo eppudo remake chesaru. Krishna hero(dual role). Manavudu dhanavudu anukunta

Yeah asalu great kalakondom adi, andulo Krishna gaaru face ni katti tho peel off chesestharu edo aalugadda ni manam peel chesinattu