"Dalit student led to suicide due to instutionalized caste system of IITs" - IIT mumbai APPSC

Telugodura456

This is how real casteism works - it actually kills. I was in IIT and i know how it is there. It is not thumbs up denied to another upper caste thug in just one college depending on who is in political power.

Reason i have VOMIT inducing contempt for @RSUCHOU @Thokkalee @Ryzen_renoir  is they ALMOST never EVER talk or show any empathy for horrible things like it.

Or even justify it. But claim - laughably - they are "victims" of not getting thumbs up.

You tag me on the basis that I condone casteism? When did I? If there is a caste discrimination at any level, I do not condone it. I don't know what you have seen in IIT and caste. I don't laugh at the caste discrimination. Let this be on record, discrimination is extremely barbaric. 

3 minutes ago, Telugodura456 said:

This is how real casteism works - it actually kills. I was in IIT and i know how it is there. It is not thumbs up denied to another upper caste thug in just one college depending on who is in political power.

Reason i have VOMIT inducing contempt for @RSUCHOU @Thokkalee @Ryzen_renoir  is they ALMOST never EVER talk or show any empathy for horrible things like it.

Or even justify it. But claim - laughably - they are "victims" of not getting thumbs up.

10 minutes ago, Telugodura456 said:

True , we must dedicate caste parties who support such nonsense 

4 minutes ago, RSUCHOU said:

You tag me on the basis that I condone casteism? When did I? If there is a caste discrimination at any level, I do not condone it. I don't know what you have seen in IIT and caste. I don't laugh at the caste discrimination. Let this be on record, discrimination is extremely barbaric. 

I remember you trying to sugarcoat the domination of reddy mlas in rayalaseema with some tedious logic.

Also the selective condemnation. student groups in vjw gets far more emotion from you than actual deaths in other places.

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, Ryzen_renoir said:

True , we must dedicate caste parties who support such nonsense 

thanks for proving my point. Some gossip statements bring far more emotions in you than death of  a student which is the thread here,

• Upvote 1

They should report to local police and file a case. Killing themselves is not a solution.

Individuals Suicide chesukuntunnaruuu kadha ani  group andari meedhaa yediseee program appeyyiiii

1 minute ago, Telugodura456 said:

thanks for proving my point. Some gossip statements bring far more emotions in you than death of  a student which is the thread here,

Gossip.. so mana AP/TG lo discrimination tho sucides avvaleda? Ippudu jaggu cheppindi true kaada tav?

1 minute ago, veerigadu said:

They should report to local police and file a case. Killing themselves is not a solution.

Individuals Suicide chesukuntunnaruuu kadha ani  group andari meedhaa yediseee program appeyyiiii

That’s @Telugodura456 Niranthra prakriya .. Kashtam ba. 

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, dallas_ear_rings said:

Gossip.. so mana AP/TG lo discrimination tho sucides avvaleda? Ippudu jaggu cheppindi true kaada tav?

Suicides kaadhu, Karamchedu lo Murders voori voorini thagalabettaaru - and he never utter a word on that. Slaverism Compulsion maa anna ki. 

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, veerigadu said:

cha ..nuvvu edavava. VJW thread lo choosamule nee yedhava veshaalu. Needhi kula edupu.

Atleast naaku oka moral stance anna untadhi.