"Dalit student led to suicide due to instutionalized caste system of IITs" - IIT mumbai APPSC

Telugodura456

10 minutes ago, ZoomNaidu said:

Lucky him - appudu maathram upper castes ni thokkesi IIT seat ni mingochu , vaadukunnaaka malli adhey upper castes meedha hatred soopinchatam 😇

Reservation Incentive okkate kadhuu additional ga respect kudaaa kavaliii antaa. Lekapothe anna hurting ayithunnaduuu

• Haha 2

4 minutes ago, veerigadu said:

Reservation Incentive okkate kadhuu additional ga respect kudaaa kavaliii antaa. Lekapothe anna hurting ayithunnaduuu

respect mee sothha ?

Just now, Telugodura456 said:

as i predicted it did not take that long to reveal casteism of those who complain casteism in vjw. just one post chaalu.

Avanni kaadhu anna, adhi caste vallaney ani elaga conclude chesinaav ? Media vaallu antey pilli bitthiri gaallu, nuvvu IIT lo chadhivina antunnaav - yetta conclude chesinaav? Ee burra tho IIT lo seat raadhu kaabattey direct ga adigina Reservation based aa ani, malli nijaalu chebithey feel avuthaav Anna !  

assalu reservations theseyyali...anavasaram gha avi ichi vallani society lo part ani bhrama kalpiste ilanti incidents ye untayi...adhe reservations thesethe vallu oori chivara gudisilo valla bathuku vallu bathukutharu kadha

2 hours ago, Telugodura456 said:

I remember you trying to sugarcoat the domination of reddy mlas in rayalaseema with some tedious logic.

Also the selective condemnation. student groups in vjw gets far more emotion from you than actual deaths in other places.

sugar coat/reddy MLAs/Tedious logic? Naa emotion nuvvu anchana vesav based on my posts? Super anna nuvvu. Trikalagnani vi nuvvu. Prapancham lo jarige prati chinna vishayam meeda naaku opinion kaani, knowledge kani undalsina avasaram ledu.

Nuvvu anna aa reddy MLAs logic ento nakaithe gurthu ledu kaani, I remember talking about demographics by caste in some constituency in Kadapa dist. Ade undocchu nuvvu refer chese post. Nenu khandinche prati charya gurinchi AFDB lo post lu veyyanu/veyyalenu brother. VJW topic meeda emotion kadhu kaani, formative years lo eduraina konni sanghatanala prabhavam meeda nenu naa abhiprayam rasanu. If you remember correctly, I said, I was confused and amused at the same time. That experience did not define me as a person. But, in your case whatever bad experience you might have had with a few people, you are extrapolating those onto the caste and dying with rage/hatred against the entire caste/set of people. You decide for yourself.

I hate no caste and I don't condone discrimination also. My personal beliefs are immaterial in this case because you feel we oppose the party you support because of caste. Not everyone is a caste fanatic like you deem them to be or you yourself are. For every stance I take I have a logical reason. Whether that seems logical to you or not is not the point. If there is anyone that is emotionally attached to the caste here, it is you. Retrospection and introspection are gifts that not everyone has..

@Telugodura456 

Hate drives them 

They will never talk about the fundamental problem and the progress as society

They will show emotions if they hate to peaks 

With out any logic they cry on individuals out of hate 

Have they ever shown emotion when doctor is killed n he is dalith too 

Tonsuring of head n president of the country even requested to enquire so far nothing

These people are not talking about current happenings and how to make progress

They are doing parrot work of 20th century happenings now 

They just hate some section to the core 

Who is ruling now

If they so much caring about caste domination who is ruling AP now he gave everything to his own community and they are silent utter silence 🤐

Overall they conveniently skip the current happenings 

• Upvote 1

3 hours ago, RSUCHOU said:

sugar coat/reddy MLAs/Tedious logic? Naa emotion nuvvu anchana vesav based on my posts? Super anna nuvvu. Trikalagnani vi nuvvu. Prapancham lo jarige prati chinna vishayam meeda naaku opinion kaani, knowledge kani undalsina avasaram ledu.

Nuvvu anna aa reddy MLAs logic ento nakaithe gurthu ledu kaani, I remember talking about demographics by caste in some constituency in Kadapa dist. Ade undocchu nuvvu refer chese post. Nenu khandinche prati charya gurinchi AFDB lo post lu veyyanu/veyyalenu brother. VJW topic meeda emotion kadhu kaani, formative years lo eduraina konni sanghatanala prabhavam meeda nenu naa abhiprayam rasanu. If you remember correctly, I said, I was confused and amused at the same time. That experience did not define me as a person. But, in your case whatever bad experience you might have had with a few people, you are extrapolating those onto the caste and dying with rage/hatred against the entire caste/set of people. You decide for yourself.

I hate no caste and I don't condone discrimination also. My personal beliefs are immaterial in this case because you feel we oppose the party you support because of caste. Not everyone is a caste fanatic like you deem them to be or you yourself are. For every stance I take I have a logical reason. Whether that seems logical to you or not is not the point. If there is anyone that is emotionally attached to the caste here, it is you. Retrospection and introspection are gifts that not everyone has..

what a meaningless reponse. I am talking about casteism in general. You are very comfortable with casteism of every upper caste other than kammas. It is a joke stance.

3 hours ago, futureofandhra said:

@Telugodura456 

Hate drives them 

They will never talk about the fundamental problem and the progress as society

They will show emotions if they hate to peaks 

With out any logic they cry on individuals out of hate 

Have they ever shown emotion when doctor is killed n he is dalith too 

Tonsuring of head n president of the country even requested to enquire so far nothing

These people are not talking about current happenings and how to make progress

They are doing parrot work of 20th century happenings now 

They just hate some section to the core 

Who is ruling now

If they so much caring about caste domination who is ruling AP now he gave everything to his own community and they are silent utter silence 🤐

Overall they conveniently skip the current happenings 

They are casteist to the core. All these @ZoomNaidu @RSUCHOU @Ryzen_renoir @Thokkalee- they are Phd's in casteism and can take lessons to anyone out there - even ramoji or anyone is a bachha in front of them.

THey have no problem with castiesm - all they care about is getting one over kammas to address their self esteem issues. Dhaani kosam these people made kampu any disco anywhere.

6 minutes ago, Telugodura456 said:

They are casteist to the core. All these @ZoomNaidu @RSUCHOU @Ryzen_renoir @Thokkalee- they are Phd's in casteism and can take lessons to anyone out there - even ramoji or anyone is a bachha in front of them.

THey have no problem with castiesm - all they care about is getting one over kammas to address their self esteem issues. Dhaani kosam these people made kampu any disco anywhere.

Bro, seriously, What is your problem?? 

39 minutes ago, Telugodura456 said:

what a meaningless reponse. I am talking about casteism in general. You are very comfortable with casteism of every upper caste other than kammas. It is a joke stance.

So, systemized cassette discrimination ni overcome cheyyadainikiii reservations unnayi. Dalits get the best of oppurtunities. Provided they know how to make the best of it.  Personalized discrimination ki laws unnayi. They can petition a pil. Laws are in their favor such as sc/st atoricity act.

They need to explore those avenues Neee yedupuuu endhooo inkaaa…. Lammas ni yevvaruuu emi anatleee. It’s only those fanatics who go above and beyond are the problem since they create some nuisance. Inkaaa apeyyyiii neee yedupuuu

11 minutes ago, veerigadu said:

So, systemized cassette discrimination ni overcome cheyyadainikiii reservations unnayi. Dalits get the best of oppurtunities. Provided they know how to make the best of it.  Personalized discrimination ki laws unnayi. They can petition a pil. Laws are in their favor such as sc/st atoricity act.

They need to explore those avenues Neee yedupuuu endhooo inkaaa…. Lammas ni yevvaruuu emi anatleee. It’s only those fanatics who go above and beyond are the problem since they create some nuisance. Inkaaa apeyyyiii neee yedupuuu

nuvvu appara nee sidhaaratha college meedha threads. And relentless trolling.

Ee posts dhaaniki reaction gaane vacchinai. Neethulu appau chethalu choopi.