Fidelity defies trend, hiring 4,000

csrcsr

While some competitors are streamlining costs and cutting jobs, Fidelity Investments is staffing up. It announced plans to hire 4,000 new workers over the next four months, mostly in customer service and technology roles. The privately owned asset manager acknowledged there is "market uncertainty," but it says it's staying focused on long-term goals. Fidelity has 68,000 employees and is coming off a year of record headcount growth in 2022. Over the last few weeks, layoffs have hit rivals BlackRock, the world's largest asset manager, and AllianceBernstein.

11 minutes ago, csrcsr said:

While some competitors are streamlining costs and cutting jobs, Fidelity Investments is staffing up. It announced plans to hire 4,000 new workers over the next four months, mostly in customer service and technology roles. The privately owned asset manager acknowledged there is "market uncertainty," but it says it's staying focused on long-term goals. Fidelity has 68,000 employees and is coming off a year of record headcount growth in 2022. Over the last few weeks, layoffs have hit rivals BlackRock, the world's largest asset manager, and AllianceBernstein.

Vamahi bro your to the LinkedIn profile to the see everyone 

5 minutes ago, csrcsr said:

Fidelity is not tax bro investment mgmt company and private

I’m not saying they do taxes. Adhe…mana 401k, Roth and IRA manage sese investment company. 

Just now, veerigadu said:

I’m not saying they do taxes. Adhe…mana 401k, Roth and IRA manage sese investment company. 

i meant its nothing to do with tax season they want to do tech trasnformation migration to cloud by 2025 reason for hiring

20 minutes ago, csrcsr said:

i meant its nothing to do with tax season they want to do tech trasnformation migration to cloud by 2025 reason for hiring

Yeah they are feeling the heat from bacha competitors. 

జనాల దబ్బులతో Vadu hunger games create చెస్తాడు వాడు . మనమ్ బకరాలు participate చెస్తాము . Inflation వల్ల బాగ funding పెరిగి పొయింది . Also it is high time they upgrade their systems . Y2K నాటి systems ఉన్నాయి ఇంకా వాడి దగ్గర