Disco please. Aada ladies too much ayyaru

Pandubabu

Going to India after 5 years. My wife keep on saying I will just live at my mom’s house. I totally get it as we are visiting parents after a long time and she has full right to stay with her parents. At the same time my parents are also in the same city. How would they feel when my wife and kids will be at her parents place and I will be just staying with my parents. My parents are getting older and they also want to spend some time with our kids but she is bringing all old issues. I accept it’s not a great bonding between my wife and parents due to so many reasons but it’s not that bad too. I told her that let’s spend some time at both places so both parents will be happy and I can assure that you won’t have to do chores and cooking. I can hire someone to take care of this. I don’t want any drama after going there. How you guys handle such situations and what would be your advise to me.

4 hours ago, kevinUsa said:

Going to India after 5 years. My wife keep on saying I will just live at my mom’s house. I totally get it as we are visiting parents after a long time and she has full right to stay with her parents. At the same time my parents are also in the same city. How would they feel when my wife and kids will be at her parents place and I will be just staying with my parents. My parents are getting older and they also want to spend some time with our kids but she is bringing all old issues. I accept it’s not a great bonding between my wife and parents due to so many reasons but it’s not that bad too. I told her that let’s spend some time at both places so both parents will be happy and I can assure that you won’t have to do chores and cooking. I can hire someone to take care of this. I don’t want any drama after going there. How you guys handle such situations and what would be your advise to me.

Daily chores ki evadno appoint chestadanta, potava valla intiki