Hyderbad brewery anta vammo

csrcsr

1 minute ago, Telugodura456 said:

And why dont they serve - non-veg ?

I suppose nothing to do with casteism ? or they think non-veg eaters and their food is impure and untouchable ?

naku teliyadu anna. I did not ask them. Vegan places untayi. vallu kuda untouchability kosame antava brother? Everyone is free to decide what they want to eat. A lot of my vegan friends are from outside of India. They don't want to eat at places that serve meat. Mari vallaki kuda caste and untouchability unnayi antava? Food is a personal preference.

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

14 hours ago, csrcsr said:

Naa moddalodi bay area kante hyderbad surroundings lone ekva outings unayi

Monna Ind poyinappudu HyD la yekkada bayata thindham anna kuda too many places anna choose cheskoniki. Food thagudu 10ngudu matter la thagge dhe le HYD. 

• Haha 2

6 minutes ago, Telugodura456 said:

And why dont they serve - non-veg ?

I suppose nothing to do with casteism ? or they think non-veg eaters and their food is impure and untouchable ?

Same reason as there are hundreds of vegan and vegetarian restaurants in USA... They are there for people who want entire menu they can eat... instead of just one or two choices in a regular restaurant.  Some Christians also don't eat meat...

Are they all castiests ? 

30 minutes ago, RSUCHOU said:

Dallas has super nice brewery bhaiyya. https://windmills-usa.com/

https://houstonfoodfinder.com/bars/breweries/the-10-best-breweries-in-houston/

Manam vellam ikkada anthe. US has super good pub/brewery scene. But, ikkadiki pothe per person oka 100$ avutadhi entha ledanna. So, most of us skip anthe.

I didnt say we dont have . What you said is correct we dont go usually . Mana valu chala mandiki ( not all )bayiti food ante first preference Indian ee esp next are chinese etc . Brewery ki velle valu chala thakuva . 

17 minutes ago, Sucker said:

Monna Ind poyinappudu HyD la yekkada bayata thindham anna kuda too many places anna choose cheskoniki. Food thagudu 10ngudu matter la thagge dhe le HYD. 

enta mandooo

19 minutes ago, hunkyfunky2 said:

Same reason as there are hundreds of vegan and vegetarian restaurants in USA... They are there for people who want entire menu they can eat... instead of just one or two choices in a regular restaurant.  Some Christians also don't eat meat...

Are they all castiests ? 

LOL - ofcourse in USA it is motivated by health or animal welfare. But in india is it not caste?. it is amazing how the most obvious things are denied.

25 minutes ago, RSUCHOU said:

naku teliyadu anna. I did not ask them. Vegan places untayi. vallu kuda untouchability kosame antava brother? Everyone is free to decide what they want to eat. A lot of my vegan friends are from outside of India. They don't want to eat at places that serve meat. Mari vallaki kuda caste and untouchability unnayi antava? Food is a personal preference.

yes .."naaku theliyadhu bro india lo vegeterians endhuku untaro. Maybe it is because of something happening in planet mars. whatever it maybe it is not related to caste. I knew caste only in siddhartha college vjw. everywhere i just dont see it."

1 minute ago, Telugodura456 said:

LOL - ofcourse in USA it is motivated by health or animal welfare. But in india is it not caste?. it is amazing how the most obvious things are denied.

What you think is obvious is not so obvious anymore. A lot of my friends who were meat eaters have turned vegan in the past years. Health reasons avvocchu, spirituality avvocchu for several different reasons, people are turning vegan vegetarian. There is no denial of caste in India. But, that does not drive everything. You can live in your ivory tower and me in mine. Good luck bro.

2 minutes ago, Telugodura456 said:

yes .."naaku theliyadhu bro india lo vegeterians endhuku untaro. Maybe it is because of something happening in planet mars. whatever it maybe it is not related to caste. I knew caste only in siddhartha college vjw. everywhere i just dont see it."

Are you hurt because Kammas get called out or are you really the doyen of anti casteism? Caste in India is undeniable truth and it is condemnable. As is your blind hatred for certain castes. Nee point ki against ga evadu matladina daani origin caste lo undi anukuntaav choodu, that tells you are a caste bigot. Vegetarianism is linked to caste ante mari lingayats/Jains/Bishnois/Some punjabi Sikhs/Swaminarayan Gujaratis/Sindhis etc several of them follow Vegetarianism. Sikhs and Sindhis might not even be hindu. Alage a lot of buddhists are vegetarians. They are not hindus. Vallaki kuda caste untunda? 

3 minutes ago, RSUCHOU said:

Are you hurt because Kammas get called out or are you really the doyen of anti casteism? Caste in India is undeniable truth and it is condemnable. As is your blind hatred for certain castes. Nee point ki against ga evadu matladina daani origin caste lo undi anukuntaav choodu, that tells you are a caste bigot. Vegetarianism is linked to caste ante mari lingayats/Jains/Bishnois/Some punjabi Sikhs/Swaminarayan Gujaratis/Sindhis etc several of them follow Vegetarianism. Sikhs and Sindhis might not even be hindu. Alage a lot of buddhists are vegetarians. They are not hindus. Vallaki kuda caste untunda? 

you are literally making picchody arguements when you said "you dont know why india has "pure veg" restaurants".

And you still trying hard to bring bishnoi and gaddidhi guddu. But you are so cocksure caste based groupism happens only in VJW colleges.

You are nothing but a caste bigot with an axe to grind to against Kams and andhras. It is super obvious assala.

12 minutes ago, RSUCHOU said:

What you think is obvious is not so obvious anymore. A lot of my friends who were meat eaters have turned vegan in the past years. Health reasons avvocchu, spirituality avvocchu for several different reasons, people are turning vegan vegetarian. There is no denial of caste in India. But, that does not drive everything. You can live in your ivory tower and me in mine. Good luck bro.

gaadidhi guddule. There is no let up in meat consumption in usa. And even if they turn vegeterian they dont shun meat eaters, deny them housing and all this rubbish that happens only in indai because of caste.