KTR’s Son Himanshu Turns Singer

Anta Assamey

KTR-Son-HImanshu-SOngs.jpg

Telangana IT minister KT Rama Rao’s son Himanshu explored a new skill and put it on social media. Himanshu turned singer and crooned the song, ‘Golden Hour’ which was originally composed and sung by American singer Jacob Lawson who is popularly called JVKE.

This is a romantic song and Himanshu’s cover song is well articulated. He has a good voice and he brought an emotional connect with his vocals. But more than Himanshu, his father KTR was super excited with the song. “Super proud and excited for my son @TheRealHimanshu. I loved it; Hope you all do too ❤️,” tweeted KTR.

BRS MLC Kavitha was also mighty impressed with her nephew’s new skill. “A beautiful and soothing euphony ❤️. So proud of you alludu @TheRealHimanshu, already waiting to hear more beautiful music by you. God bless you !!” wrote Kavitha.

This song from Himanshu might fetch him a couple of offers from Tollywood composers.

3 minutes ago, csrcsr said:

Next generation ko ready chestunaru mana midiki vammo prathi okadu anthe naa mee family lo sSa_j@il

నువ్వు విన్నావా పాటని ....torch.gif

7 minutes ago, Anta Assamey said:

Nice voice...looks like he is super talented...couple weeks ago someone posted a video of him talking about his school project...the good thing is he knows what he is doing...I hope people leave him alone and not bully him

• Upvote 2

Just now, Shameless said:

Nice voice...looks like he is super talented...couple weeks ago someone posted a video of him talking about his school project...the good thing is he knows what he is doing...I hope people leave him alone and not bully him

Kct ki ktr support ktr ki kuda veedu full support chesthadu future lo, he is in the right track