Atlanta housing market - Calling ATL vaasulu

*Prince Charming

2 minutes ago, csrcsr said:

Nenu emi move kaanu bro ipatlo may be future future lo not any sok  my cousin is planning to move because house prices chusi , ante 3 hour commute before covid is common in bay bro adi cheptuna yaa but bay area lo konni areas ki bart. Ace train facilities untayi.  Bur Alpharetta is too expensive kada anna malli pays kuda antha ivadam ledu antlanta lo

@csrcsr that’s the main difference between Bay Area and Atlanta, You will not find that kind of public transportation here in Atlanta especially from North East suburbs like Cumming. Also, Cumming house prices are already over 1m+ if you want good location and school district near to Exit 13 on 400 highway. 

• Upvote 1

Just now, Bears said:

@csrcsr that’s the main difference between Bay Area and Atlanta, You will not find that kind of public transportation here in Atlanta especially from North East suburbs like Cumming. Also, Cumming house prices are already over 1m+ if you want good location and school district near to Exit 13 on 400 highway. 

I am surprised bro why do you say 1 mn oka 10 to 15 min lopalki undochu emo off course therr are one million houses just I sample searched Below 600 e kada bro and many are lying in market for months not sure manaki intha kana bug houses no need kada school is decent too

https://redf.in/lrOO7n

3 minutes ago, csrcsr said:

I am surprised bro why do you say 1 mn oka 10 to 15 min lopalki undochu emo off course therr are one million houses just I sample searched Below 600 e kada bro and many are lying in market for months not sure manaki intha kana bug houses no need kada school is decent too

https://redf.in/lrOO7n

Good question bro, It shows 27min currently just to hit Exit 13 highway 400 from that house you sent. Reality check is it will take atleast 1 hour during office hours because most of these internal roads are single lane with stop signs. Imagine you need to commute Atlanta downtown  from exit 13 now which is another 1.5 hrs on average. Total comes to 2.5 hr journey one way. Again this home comes under North Forsyth high school which is not great school district and also this home is South facing which is why it’s still available in the market.

• Upvote 1

13 minutes ago, Ravi860 said:

Cities like Dallas, Austin and Atlanta idhe problem.. it will only get worse. No infrastructure and traffic nightmares. Comparatively Dallas chala better other than two. 

Bro jobs drive every thing money vastundi ante ovaru aina they will be ready to commute 

4 minutes ago, Malayali_Manohar said:

Airport marchipo. Asalu Alpharetta ke 30 mins pasutundi.

So 2 hours a anna extreme north of cummings???like forsyt etc? For young guys who has 1 year kid job vasthe waste aaa??

1 hour ago, neneno1 said:

I am moving from Bay Area to Cumming. Let’s see how the journey will be moving from Bay Area..

ashton woods new community about to start next to Costco and toll west shore..few hundreds in waiting list already it seems

Avignon already started. Konni models lo no bedroom in first floor. Adi kuda upgrade antunnadu.

1 minute ago, csrcsr said:

So 2 hours a anna extreme north of cummings???like forsyt etc? For young guys who has 1 year kid job vasthe waste aaa??

Yeah bro. Sandysprings and up towards downtown most offices untai. Asalu sandysprings everyday ravali ante ne nightmare. Mostly exit 8 or 9 nunchi too much traffic untundi early morning and evening.

• Upvote 1

10 minutes ago, Malayali_Manohar said:

Yeah bro. Sandysprings and up towards downtown most offices untai. Asalu sandysprings everyday ravali ante ne nightmare. Mostly exit 8 or 9 nunchi too much traffic untundi early morning and evening.

Konni communities ki ayte Single lane roads untai. If you are struck it takes lot of time to get out of it. Mana vallu too much prices tho konnaru all the way to exit 17. If you are used to wholefoods market then forget about it. Cumming lo wholefoods ledu. Even Cherins/Suvidha and patel brothers are also very far from extreme north. Indian restaurants kuda peddaga emi levu aa areas lo. 

• Upvote 1

8 minutes ago, Malayali_Manohar said:

Konni communities ki ayte Single lane roads untai. If you are struck it takes lot of time to get out of it. Mana vallu too much prices tho konnaru all the way to exit 17. If you are used to wholefoods market then forget about it. Cumming lo wholefoods ledu. Even Cherins/Suvidha and patel brothers are also very far from extreme north. Indian restaurants kuda peddaga emi levu aa areas lo. 

so cummingfs lo unte souther undali and they are expen sive kada like sample zip code ivvu bro 

Just now, csrcsr said:

so cummingfs lo unte souther undali and they are expen sive kada like sample zip code ivvu bro 

Closer to south(in cumming) new communites em levu bro. Toll vaadi brookmeade undi. vaadu min 1.2M antunnadu. Website lo 900K ani untundi but if you visit the community, they tell starting price is 1.2Mil. This is the only community I saw closer to South(in cumming). Alpharetta lo no new communities. 

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, neneno1 said:

I am moving from Bay Area to Cumming. Let’s see how the journey will be moving from Bay Area..

ashton woods new community about to start next to Costco and toll west shore..few hundreds in waiting list already it seems

Eeh Ashton woods community near to Cumming??