Tax : Wash sale loss disallowed

Hindhustani

15 minutes ago, Hindhustani said:

Mostly Sklz fubo bro bought at peek , was doing avg until it is in cents 

How did u invest so much many on those 2 stocks. Thats scary

4 minutes ago, Hindhustani said:

Good question bro . Since motely fool and cathie wood , bought I didn’t check anything 

Montely fool, cathie wood ni follow ayyi antha ela pettav bro. Pump & dump follow avutharu vallu

2 minutes ago, Vaampire said:

Montely fool, cathie wood ni follow ayyi antha ela pettav bro. Pump & dump follow avutharu vallu

Learnt hard and expensive lesson bro . Can’t tell the pain. Accept the mistake and move forward 

• Upvote 1

17 minutes ago, Hindhustani said:

Good question bro . Since motely fool and cathie wood , bought I didn’t check anything 

oka free advice bro…don’t follow stocks   recommendations…

stocks..కొనే ముందు…ఆ కంపెనీ అప్పులు ఆస్తుల చిట్టా చూడు…ఆ కంపెనీ దివాశా తీసినా ఆస్తులు అమ్మి మనకి ఎంతో కొంత తిరిగి ఇచ్చేలా ఉండే వాటిల్లో invest చెయ్యి.. 

i can understand..your point of view  also..2021 was crazy…all these analysis, fundamentals and values were abusive words in that year…

8 hours ago, dasari4kntr said:

thumb rule…

step 1: if you buy any stock hold for 30 days…

step 2: after 30 days if the stock fell down sell it but dont buy it (same or similar) immediately again wait for 31 days to buy back…to hold the position..

in this case only IRS considers you have capital loss…so this is total to 61 days process

most of the ETF portfolio managers does the same…during their rebalancing portfolios…

if you are daily trader…you need to consider 61 days rule of buying selling rebuying process…

i am not that big investor and i have lot of restrictions to trade…like if i buy any stock i have to hold 3 months..and every stock purchase i need to take permission from my company..etc so i dont do active daily trading…so i cant suggest you much..

Em company anna ? Schwab aa ? Blackrock aa ?